Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 14, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
Luvian

i just phoned them they said if it says on the website youve succefully orderd then its fine, and there is more products to re stock the website
did he say when they will be restocked again?
nope he just said they are due too restock, i recon all the tshirts are sold out and all the other shit will be up 
called the london store just now and they said they have no contact with the webstore. There is no phone number they only respond by email so bad news everyone im 100% sure they oversold ONLINE and yeah.. basically youre all fucked. including me 
they do have a phone number...
March 14, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
rbbnz

i just phoned them they said if it says on the website youve succefully orderd then its fine, and there is more products to re stock the website
nope he just said they are due too restock, i recon all the tshirts are sold out and all the other shit will be up 
called the london store just now and they said they have no contact with the webstore. There is no phone number they only respond by email so bad news everyone im 100% sure they oversold ONLINE and yeah.. basically youre all fucked. including me 
bro just google dover street market on google then phone them 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
hdperdomo

it's just clothes homie god damn, shit is getting sad
hahahaha of course
March 14, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
jamesvv

I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen freaking jackets on site since 11am. And now freaking shop is just closed. Amazing.
March 14, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
RyandaGod

My heart shocked too much this morning watching my cart with the tees, and at the end always I couldn't complete the purchase. Then I saw that people later that tried copped and got it. Fuck this unfair life. The worst is that people who have it are people who looks like shit and fags with it. I'm goodlooking and stylish and cool bitch, I deserve it. Fuck this life.
god damn you a faggot son. Log the fuck off for catching feelings over a tee shirt 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
jeasy3d

Waiting for basquiat and TNF collab
that I wasnt able to cop CDG life
March 14, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
forexample

suspended

they do have a phone number...
DSM London has a phone number. DSM Ginza has a phone number but neither are affiliated with the ONLINE SHOP and they have nothing to do with the online sales. They sit in the london shop on their asses and ring up credit cards all day long. Dover Street Market E SHOP has no phone number... Source: Called the fucking london store and asked myself and they explained it pretty clearly. 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
jeasy3d

My heart shocked too much this morning watching my cart with the tees, and at the end always I couldn't complete the purchase. Then I saw that people later that tried copped and got it. Fuck this unfair life. The worst is that people who have it are people who looks like shit and fags with it. I'm goodlooking and stylish and cool bitch, I deserve it. Fuck this life.
you cant be serious G, quit whinning and try on supreme
March 14, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
bobby

red dot camp
black dot tee
red dot coach...

may the swiftness be with you all
March 14, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
Barbecue Brennon

So....SupxCDG and Canvas Camp Caps.....
Thats everything?
Doubt that is all. Can't be all.
March 14, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
hdperdomo

god damn you a faggot son. Log the fuck off for catching feelings over a tee shirt 
You don't see the irony I just tried to joke about
March 14, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
Blurt

Thats everything?
But it is.
March 14, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Thats everything?
But it is.
Guess we will see in a bit than.
jeasy3d

man I cant understand some of yall. first and for most why in the fuck would some of you cop on DSM anyway. yall swift game must be terrible, then you sit and vent over it is even worst. try on supreme and be done with it. its not the end of the world. sheesh
hdperdomo

A Pirex pussy call me a faggot... You are TRILL right?
March 14, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
jeasy3d

dude you wasn't joking....you trying to twist it because someone called you out on it. man try your luck on supreme 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
RyandaGod

A Pirex pussy call me a faggot... You are TRILL right?
try again... 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
hdperdomo

dude you wasn't joking....you trying to twist it because someone called you out on it. man try your luck on supreme 
come on... I don't even like the camo looks so weird in half of a t-shirt... 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
jeasy3d

ok so why are you up early on a forum complaining about it. you dont have anything else to do 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
zmanzaq

how do I go to the supreme london page to see whats dropped today?
cool
March 14, 2013 @ 01:58 PM
fuckjohnn

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/supreme-1

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

March 14, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
YK

Did anyone visit the london store yet??

where the azn girls at

March 14, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
Misa <3

man I cant understand some of yall. first and for most why in the fuck would some of you cop on DSM anyway. yall swift game must be terrible, then you sit and vent over it is even worst. try on supreme and be done with it. its not the end of the world. sheesh
because we can order 2 per item in DSM 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
Misa <3

btw, the canvas camp is dropping along the CDG
March 14, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
Misa <3

copping the white one along with cog and panelled parka 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
rbbnz

because you cant order to uk from the webstore 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
hdperdomo

ok so why are you up early on a forum complaining about it. you dont have anything else to do 
Because I'm whith the hype too I guess, Is afternoon in Europe not early... Why are you so annoyed with me?
March 14, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
YK

I really dont think i could pay $80 for a white tee 

where the azn girls at

March 14, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
sicksound

I was able to get two wallets. Then had tees on cart for half an hour and I wasn't even able to put the address. I blame americans, buy your stuff from Supreme online store and leave something for the forgotten realms called Europe. Yesterday I got a cap from Slam Jam, they received all the tshirt and some caps. Problem: Supreme sent just ONE piece x items. Really upsetting.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
Yunglink

which page are you refreshing bruhs?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.