[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 12, 2013 @ 00:25:33
With this CDG stuff...I only fucks with the coaches jacket and the tees. cant decide which i want to swift tho.

hansum is 4ever

March 12, 2013 @ 00:27:46
when did the towels come out last SS?
I'm not sure when they dropped but I went to the London store around June and they had them in then but that could of just been a restock. 
awesome thanks dude

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

March 12, 2013 @ 00:29:05
AUGA mad he got denied membership into SWO. 
March 12, 2013 @ 00:30:30
is dsm online store 11 am eastern time ? 
March 12, 2013 @ 00:36:43
gonna cawp that coach jacket.
March 12, 2013 @ 00:38:33
To all you supreme heads out there, who don't wanna be on a hostile thread where the older members...all up in the thread, all on the connects, having info...then come to Supreme Rumors! 

This shit is funny. I'm not going to front. That source awards got ugly
yo for real, idk why yall fuckin wit this dude, #midwestgang we out here!! hes one of the only dudes actually talkin bout real shit, not some dumb shit about different forums and shit

EDIT: im talkin bout everyone rippin on jeasy3d

Él Duderîno

March 12, 2013 @ 00:40:39
This on a hoodie would be very dope 
THe
The people who are down voting probably dont know who the fuck this guy is....such fools
nah b thats just some herb shit. thats like some bitch ass tumblr shit. pretty sure everybody here knows who basquiat is. 
Lmaooo so true. If Supreme is going to do a colab with a godlike artist like Basquiat, its not going to be a box logo over his face
March 12, 2013 @ 00:41:34
SMH: FUCK Camp, PCL Hooodie/Shorts/Deck (Still In Plastic), and campbells vans 
who the fuck is that
March 12, 2013 @ 00:43:29
Is it just me or does the coach jacket look like garbage there?  I was excited when I first seen the shots from Supreme -- but here it looks ugly/cheap/tacky. Think I went from a cop to a pass on that one!..
March 12, 2013 @ 00:44:23
To all you supreme heads out there, who don't wanna be on a hostile thread where the older members...all up in the thread, all on the connects, having info...then come to Supreme Rumors! 

yo for real, idk why yall fuckin wit this dude, #midwestgang we out here!! hes one of the only dudes actually talkin bout real shit, not some dumb shit about different forums and shit

My man. I appreciate it. Midwestgang all day
March 12, 2013 @ 00:45:04
his name is Eric something
March 12, 2013 @ 00:45:14
what u guys think will be the first to sell out in the CDG collab?
March 12, 2013 @ 00:48:15
^ Tee's will prob go first
Red Dot..then black dot

Red dot prob because of red box logo..
March 12, 2013 @ 00:49:27
Tees, Camps, Coaches, Buckets, Short sleeve button up then long sleeve button up.

thats how i see it.

hansum is 4ever

March 12, 2013 @ 00:51:26
As always with Supreme you need to see it in person. The inner lining looks better than the outside of the jacket. It's a pass for me from pics but may change my mind after seeing it in store.
March 12, 2013 @ 00:51:45
Is it just me or does the coach jacket look like garbage there?  I was excited when I first seen the shots from Supreme -- but here it looks ugly/cheap/tacky. Think I went from a cop to a pass on that one!..
You're not alone, b.

what's the jacket girl b wearing?
March 12, 2013 @ 00:54:13
Tees, camps, then jackets
March 12, 2013 @ 00:59:06

of course bruh, only dudes keepin it 100, btw, appreciate the fit pics, and to see what that phone cover looks like on an actual iphone 5, ive had a 4 for 2 years but my plan finally ends in april, im finna get that case for it at some point!

Él Duderîno

March 12, 2013 @ 01:01:58
when I saw the coach jacket:

at first i was like 

but then I was like 
March 12, 2013 @ 01:07:24
PM for fishtail parka. Sorry guys. 
March 12, 2013 @ 01:12:59
since there's no CDG hoodie yall think therell be a Basquait hoodie or did we see the last of the pullovers for the season?
Theres still the bling logo hoodie
nah i know i meant something we haven't seen as in preview too. Bling logo's whack imo anyways

Hootie Hoo

March 12, 2013 @ 01:18:10

of course bruh, only dudes keepin it 100, btw, appreciate the fit pics, and to see what that phone cover looks like on an actual iphone 5, ive had a 4 for 2 years but my plan finally ends in april, im finna get that case for it at some point!
Hold off. Rumor has it the 5s is dropping this year.  
March 12, 2013 @ 01:18:40
Anyone realize the cats tee is actually some tumblr shit too though. They photoshoped a box logo over a characters mouth.
March 12, 2013 @ 01:20:45
Lmao homie in the orange shirt made a swift getaway
March 12, 2013 @ 01:24:43
Lmao homie in the orange shirt made a swift getaway
lol yea orange dude did move pretty quick.....where is this from
March 12, 2013 @ 01:26:59
"
"Wait everyone's here for the cdg tee?"

8( x x )8

March 12, 2013 @ 01:27:59
Btw that view all won't make it for this drop. Don't bother on kicking on it. Trust me 
March 12, 2013 @ 01:41:37
Basquiat was kind of shit painter and even a worse graffiti artist though amazing the hype dude has got outside of NY stupid im pretty sure basquiat himself wouldnt like a bunch of white tumblr kids fuckin with him 
March 12, 2013 @ 01:41:38
Copping the red dot short sleeve button up, black dot crusher, black dot camp, and maybe a black dot Box logo T. This is gunna be a good drop
March 12, 2013 @ 01:44:40
Btw that view all won't make it for this drop. Don't bother on kicking on it. Trust me 
nah b 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x