March 14, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
AGUA

@ryanthagod i feel sorry for you.. not a single pic on your IG of a loved ones
... whats supreme if you don't have people to share it with hmmmm?
for real I feel that anyone talking shit on hypebeast has no bitch and no life.
shut the fuck up you faggot. You literally are asking what clothing feels like, you lack in basic information but have an overload of dudes warm spray in your face. SKRRT
why are you always so mad SKRRTTT lol
Brah I'm never mad, only icy. #IcyNiggaGang we always lurk on this thread then we drop bombs of man sperm onto this piece playboy, welcome to the jungle vato. SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
March 14, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
JayEffKay

Supreme Rumor : CDG ONLY TOMORROW. Just from looking through the window, looks like not alot has updated
FUCK. please suave tell us its not true. i need the water shorts n guatemala camp. thirst is real
too early for shorts brethren, inb4 : PCL shorts.
yeah i know but they always drop the hoodie/sweatshort combo together
March 14, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
drkswg

for "work" lol

I live by myself, not in my parents house like you fuckboy. Try again
mom kicked you out of your house for stealing her money to buy 500 dollar champion hoodies lol?
No I moved to Boston for work. You kids are reaching and upset. I see it, exposed 
for "work" lol
can't move back into mommy's house in the suburbs
has to go to the city and get ass fucked by the landlord in exchange for rent 
male prostitute life might not make it 
you're reaching and sounding frail...log off 
Ryan lost
Got no comebacks 
March 2013 we out here 
Hit me up I'll cover half of your rent so you're only getting ass fucked 3 times a week 
Hahahaha fatality 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
BigPO

how. hard. is. it. for Supreme to just accept the L, and take my money.

I'm after two button-ups, a jersey, and a tee for the rest of my list for regular season.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 14, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
AGUA

Supreme doesn't want your brown money, you sold illegal drugs to get it. 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
BigPO

Thus why this is the worst c/w, NAVY WITH RED DOTS WE OUTCHEAA

5 Dudes 1 CDG Coaches Jacket...This shit makes me nervous for some reason

March 14, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
drkswg

For real when should I order 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
pattshreds

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...
Boston coolcool

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

BigPO

Supreme doesn't want your brown money, you sold illegal drugs to get it. 

AGUA

whenever you're able to grasp basic concepts vato. 
RyandaGod

for "work" lol

I live by myself, not in my parents house like you fuckboy. Try again
mom kicked you out of your house for stealing her money to buy 500 dollar champion hoodies lol?
No I moved to Boston for work. You kids are reaching and upset. I see it, exposed 
for "work" lol
can't move back into mommy's house in the suburbs
has to go to the city and get ass fucked by the landlord in exchange for rent 
male prostitute life might not make it 
you're reaching and sounding frail...log off 
Ryan lost
Got no comebacks 
March 2013 we out here 
Hit me up I'll cover half of your rent so you're only getting ass fucked 3 times a week 
Hahahaha fatality 
far from it...Gap jeans? Come on follow me on IG bruh. All selvedge or APC or Supreme bottoms. And pyrex stickers? Your lack of knowledge is showing b. 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
RyandaGod

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...
Boston 
I live on Comm and pay 1275 a month for my own spot and still stunt. These broke high school boys are catching feelings. Im looking down on you lames coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
March 14, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
ChicagoLDRS

This thread tmrw:

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

drkswg

You have no bitch.
you are a bitch
Stackies

Thus why this is the worst c/w, NAVY WITH RED DOTS WE OUTCHEAA
MY NIGGA MACCHU
March 14, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
TXbackpack

Supreme Rumor : CDG ONLY TOMORROW. Just from looking through the window, looks like not alot has updated
FUCK. please suave tell us its not true. i need the water shorts n guatemala camp. thirst is real
too early for shorts brethren, inb4 : PCL shorts.
yeah i know but they always drop the hoodie/sweatshort combo together
wise is the suave. so you think water short/guat camp drop before or after tnf collab?

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

RyandaGod

This thread tmrw:

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool My son checkin in
drkswg

Webshop is probably gonna open five minutes before 11:00 AM EST so post up by 10:50  good luck kid
#March2013
est?  No chance of a tee restock?
REVS

This thread tmrw:

My nigga LDRS cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
BigPO

when everything says "sold out"

not a dick fam, lol but that was too easy to pass up

Captain Murphy

what time does the drop update on DSM website?
pattshreds

Boston 
I live on Comm and pay 1275 a month for my own spot and still stunt. These broke high school boys are catching feelings. Im looking down on you lames 
i used to live on comm ave. when i was younger. today was a beautiful day in the city. cool

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

sanahg

Drkswg you live a beta lifestyle playboy, come correct. You want me to explain how socks feel on your feet? (MANDOWN) SKRRT
I just spit on my laptop screen because of that, 'SKRRT', thanks a lot dude. 
AGUA

You have no bitch.
you are a bitch
DEADASS. You have jizz on your face, I have ice on my neck, you mad cause you can't walk and talk at the same time. SKRRRT. Try to chew food and blink at the same time SKRRT. It'll be difficult SKRRT. 

Post count low
SAT scores low

You a dipshit. 

SWERVE MAN DOWN
March 14, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
RyandaGod

Boston 
I live on Comm and pay 1275 a month for my own spot and still stunt. These broke high school boys are catching feelings. Im looking down on you lames 
Damn fam, how many nuts is that in your ass hole?
Might start thinkin about paying back your mommy and apologizing 
why do you keep talking about dudes fucking and nuts in that ass? You sus fuckboy 

Log Off

Ryanstayswinning
March 14, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
RyandaGod

March 14, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
drkswg

You have no bitch.
you are a bitch
DEADASS. You have jizz on your face, I have ice on my neck, you mad cause you can't walk and talk at the same time. SKRRRT. Try to chew food and blink at the same time SKRRT. It'll be difficult SKRRT. 

Post count low
SAT scores low

You a dipshit. 

SWERVE MAN DOWN
you put all that thought into that but you just look like a fool, logoff 
March 14, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
RyandaGod

London fucks with me. I see you're studying up on me though. I see you cool
March 14, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
AGUA

You have no bitch.
you are a bitch

Post count low
SAT scores low

You a dipshit. 

SWERVE MAN DOWN
you put all that thought into that but you just look like a fool, logoff 
Typing might be a challenge for you playboy but for most of computer users, it's a simple task, don't worry cholo. Swerve. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.