[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:21
Thumbs down if you're going for the red dot tee tomorrow.
Don't make me bag on your ole Nov. 2011 but almost has 2000 post no life ass
you stir the pot here but you ever been in a real fistfight little boy?  
Pauly you already know the answer to that...smokeyface
What are you guys looking forward to most tomorrow? I really want the tees and maybe the jacket, but thats it... I personally didn't like this collab. Also, does anyone know if it's gonna be 1 tee per person? or one of each color?
Side Note: Nothing special from the S/S collection will drop tomorrow along side the collab, they never drop anything good on the same day as a major release. 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:22
want that gusset shirt, yet too damn expensive for a brokeboi like me
you a broke boy for sure. And you don't swerve or SKRRRT
You should be banned. Any tees dropping tomorrow?

Only the CDG tees 
Word the mods need to come through 
Im tired of handing all these L's to ryanwannabelondon, might be putting his pre-teen ass on suicide watch 
preteen? I think a lot of you kids got it twisted on here and think everyone is 16 and frail like yourself... you're mistaken b
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:23
You should be banned. Any tees dropping tomorrow?

Only the CDG tees 
What are those like the button ups?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:23
Lol finna walk into the bathroom at 7:58 and see every hypebeast at school refreshing their phones like hyenas. 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:25
Word the mods need to come through 
Im tired of handing all these L's to ryanwannabelondon, might be putting his pre-teen ass on suicide watch 
preteen? I think a lot of you kids got it twisted on here and think everyone is 16 and frail like yourself... you're mistaken b
forreal man this clown needs to swallow all these L's and log off

straight goon haha

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:26
What are you guys looking forward to most tomorrow? I really want the tees and maybe the jacket, but thats it... I personally didn't like this collab. Also, does anyone know if it's gonna be 1 tee per person? or one of each color?
Side Note: Nothing special from the S/S collection will drop tomorrow along side the collab, they never drop anything good on the same day as a major release. 
1 tee per person... 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:27
I keep seeing people post about a North Face collab. Can someone explain a little further? I wasn't aware of a North Face collab dropping anytime soon. Thanks
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:27
1 tee per person... 
That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure... Thanks.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:28
I highly doubt tomorrow will be solely a CDG drop, to those commenting saying so in past pages

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:28
you stir the pot here but you ever been in a real fistfight little boy?  
lol I didnt stir anything, you chose to get your jimmies rustled by my comments that had nothing to do with you
And I dont understand why you're trynna whiteknight in this Supreme thread lol
Come see me hoe 
didnt think so 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:29
anyone who ever ordered from DSM get charged with import fees?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:29
Lol finna walk into the bathroom at 7:58 and see every hypebeast at school refreshing their phones like hyenas. 
Don't you mean at 10:58? Everything drops at 11 AM.

Edit: Forgot about Cali lol I'm in NYC
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:30
anybody copping a bucket hat tomorrow?
I'd rather just save my money for the PCL bucket hat.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:31
loooollll wst
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:31
loooollll wst
Cali bro
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:32
i would take the anime over this whack shit right now

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:32

hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahah
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:33
I highly doubt tomorrow will be solely a CDG drop, to those commenting saying so in past pages
They're definitely gonna drop a few pieces from the S/S collection, but they just won't drop anything nice. Just like when they dropped the PCL vans, they didn't drop any really nice pieces to go along with it.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:34
loooollll wst
Cali bro
Ohhhh true... I completely forgot lol I'm in NYC
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:35
Bucket hats look nice Who ever picks those up I hope they enjoy them
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:36
Lol at the checkered still sitting all sizes all colors. 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:37
Bucket hats look nice Who ever picks those up I hope they enjoy them
shut the fuck up, jesus christ. SKRRT
Okay honestly this is a supreme from for people to talk about supreme products. 
Fucking get lost bitchfag
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:40
completely hideous 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:43
UPDATE: I saw a couple people posting about how they wish they didn't sleep on the parkas, so... They restocked on a few more sizes recently. It went from just a XL left, to a M, L, & XL... Go cop before they're gone. http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/jacket/panelled-parka/black01b
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:52
to everyone getting cdg shit this year, have fun looking like youre in the army according to that fucking picture of lucas and them....please dont get the same shit as your friend and walk around together......

Él Duderîno

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:54
im also wishing that the London fam comes through with great news in the early morning that other shit besides cdg is dropping!

Él Duderîno

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.