March 14, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
RyandaGod

they don't got say anything they let their neck do the talking.... ask yo moms cool

cool
March 14, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
primelore

people bragging about the clothing they have is sad.its usually little kids that do it though.
March 14, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Bandwagon

why are we talking about this fuck boy brand?
March 14, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
xafriaf

My prices are correct.
Yet that's what everyone says. Why doesn't everyone just wait until tomorrow holy shit.
March 14, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
reeser

78 (88 with shipping) for a bucket hat is steep.
I'll cop anyway, but it better be worth it.
drkswg

Big tee restock possible? Also when is a good time to order
REVS

78 (88 with shipping) for a bucket hat is steep.
I'll cop anyway, but it better be worth it.
It won't...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
TASK

how much were the mini towels last year?
March 14, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
messplay

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet is like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung. Virgil is a twat
March 14, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
SHARKlN

Never is..
March 14, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
bsm1017

snar don't be upset you a broke boi. I got more box logos than you too

Pyrexgangweindis

you spend $125 for a t shirt that is worth 20. If you are proud of that I feel sorry for you. 
I dont have any pyrex t shirts from this season fuckboy, only from lastseason... I got 3 pullovers, 2 pairs of shorts, and 2 snaps from this season. Step yo bread game up. You ain't bout that life. 

And I ain't proud but your girl is

Pyrexgangweindis
you're a cunt, this is a god damn Supreme forum

Él Duderîno

March 14, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
RyandaGod

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe... coolcoolcool
March 14, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
yung dusky

Damn, if the bucket hat is really 78 dollars I might have to ditch the collab altogether, really the only thing I was feeling aside from maybe the camp
March 14, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
xafriaf

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...
Congrats on spending 230+$ for a champion hoodie with shitty screen printing. 
drkswg

Do supreme tees fit normal? and are they thick or thin?
bsm1017

who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...

you prly buyin this Pyrex bruh, dont kid yourself

Él Duderîno

March 14, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
AGar

its funny how this suss fat boy talks so much shit with his faggot nose ring, and champion gear. nigga get the fuck out

Bout it, Bout it

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet is like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung. Virgil is a twat

SHOTS FIRED
yung dusky

snar don't be upset you a broke boi. I got more box logos than you too

Pyrexgangweindis

you spend $125 for a t shirt that is worth 20. If you are proud of that I feel sorry for you. 
I dont have any pyrex t shirts from this season fuckboy, only from lastseason... I got 3 pullovers, 2 pairs of shorts, and 2 snaps from this season. Step yo bread game up. You ain't bout that life. 

And I ain't proud but your girl is

Pyrexgangweindis
bruh who you trying to flex on? A bunch of dudes on the internet? This ain't even the Pyrex thread, I wouldn't care if you had 500 of those hoodies, still shitty to me.
March 14, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
TheCARTJacker

Lol this dude coming outta nowhere flexing his salt cause he jelly of that Kdurant Swag
-Then has the nerve to say "re evaluate ur life"? Cmon bruh your bank accnt is showing
March 14, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
RyandaGod

its funny how this suss fat boy talks so much shit with his faggot nose ring, and champion gear. nigga get the fuck out
Fatboy? LMAO I wear 29-30s and weigh 160.... study up before you comment on thagod. Bitchs love the piercings and ink b... you ain't bout that life
March 14, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
bsm1017

Lol this dude coming outta nowhere flexing his salt cause he jelly of that Kdurant Swag
-Then has the nerve to say "re evaluate ur life"? Cmon bruh your bank accnt is showing
now we got a fuckin newbie already ridin some dudes dick on here...jesus christ, 2013 is the year of the fuckboii

Él Duderîno

March 14, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
RyandaGod

I like how all the brokeboys are speaking up. You're exposing yourselves... have fun copping those camp caps...

BSM don't try to talk down to someone with that weak OCT join date....
March 14, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
drkswg

gf everyone flexing on strangers but I'd like to actually talk about supreme in this supreme thread.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
wampwamp

The heaviest consumers are far from creators. Flex your own creations if you are oozing style the way your ego is trying to portray.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
TheCARTJacker

now we got a fuckin newbie already ridin some dudes dick on here...jesus christ, 2013 is the year of the fuckboii

LOL, B YOU BEEN ON HB FOR 5 MONTHS, FALL BACK LIKE LEBRONS HAIRLINE AGAINST THE MAVRICKS

I like how all the brokeboys are speaking up. You're exposing yourselves... have fun copping those camp caps...
coolcoolcool
March 14, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
AGUA

SKRRRRT. I'll swerve in tomorrow and fuck that webshop till it gives me a discount. These niggas mad cause they have gay faces and gay wallets with no money, you broke sucking jacobs dick for cash. SKRRT. I'm icy as fuck and still gaining bands. SKRT SKRTT. I swerve in the fast lane while gay niggas lick balls for LRG. 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
RyandaGod

thagod is back and im taking back over this thread

Ryansthenameisback

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
March 14, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
drkswg

You guys sound dirty. 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
helado4thelow

they don't got say anything they let their neck do the talking.... ask yo moms

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.