[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 14, 2013 @ 01:57
ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...

you prly buyin this Pyrex bruh, dont kid yourself

Él Duderîno

Mar 14, 2013 @ 01:58
ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...
its funny how this suss fat boy talks so much shit with his faggot nose ring, and champion gear. nigga get the fuck out

Bout it, Bout it

ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet is like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung. Virgil is a twat

SHOTS FIRED
snar don't be upset you a broke boi. I got more box logos than you too

Pyrexgangweindis

you spend $125 for a t shirt that is worth 20. If you are proud of that I feel sorry for you. 
I dont have any pyrex t shirts from this season fuckboy, only from lastseason... I got 3 pullovers, 2 pairs of shorts, and 2 snaps from this season. Step yo bread game up. You ain't bout that life. 

And I ain't proud but your girl is

Pyrexgangweindis
bruh who you trying to flex on? A bunch of dudes on the internet? This ain't even the Pyrex thread, I wouldn't care if you had 500 of those hoodies, still shitty to me.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 01:59

Lol this dude coming outta nowhere flexing his salt cause he jelly of that Kdurant Swag
-Then has the nerve to say "re evaluate ur life"? Cmon bruh your bank accnt is showing
Mar 14, 2013 @ 01:59
its funny how this suss fat boy talks so much shit with his faggot nose ring, and champion gear. nigga get the fuck out
Fatboy? LMAO I wear 29-30s and weigh 160.... study up before you comment on thagod. Bitchs love the piercings and ink b... you ain't bout that life
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:00

Lol this dude coming outta nowhere flexing his salt cause he jelly of that Kdurant Swag
-Then has the nerve to say "re evaluate ur life"? Cmon bruh your bank accnt is showing
now we got a fuckin newbie already ridin some dudes dick on here...jesus christ, 2013 is the year of the fuckboii

Él Duderîno

Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:01
I like how all the brokeboys are speaking up. You're exposing yourselves... have fun copping those camp caps...

BSM don't try to talk down to someone with that weak OCT join date....
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:03
gf everyone flexing on strangers but I'd like to actually talk about supreme in this supreme thread.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:03
The heaviest consumers are far from creators. Flex your own creations if you are oozing style the way your ego is trying to portray.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:04

now we got a fuckin newbie already ridin some dudes dick on here...jesus christ, 2013 is the year of the fuckboii

LOL, B YOU BEEN ON HB FOR 5 MONTHS, FALL BACK LIKE LEBRONS HAIRLINE AGAINST THE MAVRICKS

I like how all the brokeboys are speaking up. You're exposing yourselves... have fun copping those camp caps...
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:05
thagod is back and im taking back over this thread

Ryansthenameisback

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:07
You guys sound dirty. 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:07

they don't got say anything they let their neck do the talking.... ask yo moms

Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
SKRRRRT. I'll swerve in tomorrow and fuck that webshop till it gives me a discount. These niggas mad cause they have gay faces and gay wallets with no money, you broke sucking jacobs dick for cash. SKRRT. I'm icy as fuck and still gaining bands. SKRT SKRTT. I swerve in the fast lane while gay niggas lick balls for LRG. 
You fat fucking faggot you mad cause you don't have ice. You have gay eyes and a gay mouth. SKRRT. Your face is steaming from a load previously taken. SKRRRT. Fuck your house. Burr.
so are you like gay or mentally handicapped? 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:12
SKRRRRT. I'll swerve in tomorrow and fuck that webshop till it gives me a discount. These niggas mad cause they have gay faces and gay wallets with no money, you broke sucking jacobs dick for cash. SKRRT. I'm icy as fuck and still gaining bands. SKRT SKRTT. I swerve in the fast lane while gay niggas lick balls for LRG. 
You fat fucking faggot you mad cause you don't have ice. You have gay eyes and a gay mouth. SKRRT. Your face is steaming from a load previously taken. SKRRRT. Fuck your house. Burr.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:13
But for real
wanna cop aubrey tee
should I wait for better sizes and colors
will i even get it if i order on line 
what do they fit like
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:14
But for real
wanna cop aubrey tee
what do they fit like
they fit like a t shirtsmokeyface
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:15
But for real
wanna cop aubrey tee
what do they fit like
they fit like a t shirt
thick or thin fabric
run big or small
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:16
But for real
wanna cop aubrey tee
what do they fit like
From what I've heard they fit pretty much TTS, I think the white tee is still in stock in large or xlarge or something
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:16
&lol@ agua for dipping like a pussy
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:17
Fatboy? LMAO I wear 29-30s and weigh 160.... study up before you comment on thagod. Bitchs love the piercings and ink b... you ain't bout that life
Hopefully your nose ring gets caught on something. That'll hurt.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:17
are you saying SKRRRT because thats the sound yo wheelchair make

Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:18
But for real
wanna cop aubrey tee
what do they fit like
From what I've heard they fit pretty much TTS, I think the white tee is still in stock in large or xlarge or something
how thick? and Im really feeling the navy should I wait for a potential restock or just get white before its gone
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:18
its a fucking shirt
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:19
its a fucking shirt
exactly smokeyface. log the fuck off drkswg
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:20
does supreme japan drop the same stuff online as the US one does?
Anyone know how SupLA is looking right now though? SKRRT
If  I'm paying bank for a tee might as well get what I want
Mar 14, 2013 @ 02:21
anyone think crusher hat will go quick?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.