[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 13, 2013 @ 02:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
You queers have these anime pictures saved or something? You guys are replying with the swiftness.
you fail to realize that I am in my Bijuu Mode. In this form I am the swiftest. 
yes, you are the swiftest that i ever experienced <3

Mar 13, 2013 @ 02:57
Red dot is the better of the two buckets IMO.
I agree, it just looks better than the other camo pattern. Though i have to say i still find the green camo coat to be dope.
Tbh I like both cw of the coach. Idk why I like the black dot tee so much though.
Mar 13, 2013 @ 02:59
What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
they done supreme down  the sleeve a few times
these newbs havent seen sup down the arm? LOL
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:01
This thread has officially fell off.

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:01
i'm just curious, is there anything wrong with my listing? is the burg tnf not sought after anymore? i don't get it. is it cause it's almost spring?
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196830
I'll give you $300 if you include the shipping.  Supreme resale is dead -- especially for TNF.  You'll either keep it or take a loss
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:21
cliver crewneck has supreme down the arms as well
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:23
loop collars and coaches are the best of the collab

tees and camps are trash imo

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:27
AUGA mad he got denied membership into SWO. 
suave, meet me in front of supreme this thursday morning
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:27
Stupid question but is all the cdg dropping Thursday ? 
REVS
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:29
The shoes aren't. The other shit is. If you don't already, subscribe to their email notifications and it explains stuff like this. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:30

Gusset is the best IMO. I really like the tees too.
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:31

Gusset is the best IMO. I really like the tees too.
yeah, the gusset is fire. not for 300$+ tho

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:31
Fuck this stupid anime shit
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:34
The shoes aren't. The other shit is. If you don't already, subscribe to their email notifications and it explains stuff like 

Alright thanks ill do that right now 
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:35
the rape on pcl hoodies has hit its maximum potential. I am seeing starting offers at 400 now..

gawd.tumblr.com

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:41
Yawn

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:41
anyone else's supreme phone case fuck up the reception? when I have it on I'm 1 bar for phone and 1 bar for wifi and when I take it off, it immediately goes to 3 bars on both. and its  not just one time case, ive done this back and forth at least 5 times already. fuck this.
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:42
Here are some side by side to all those that think this CDG collab is weaker than last year collab. My opinion this year is pretty dope 

last year's gussets and vans
this year's tees and camps (i think the camps are some of the ugliest hats ive ever seen lol)
hoodie over coach by a mile
s/s shirt is decent, but not great
bucket is lame
wallet is a sleeper, prices are gonna be thru the roof for it this time next year

Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:43
anyone else's supreme phone case fuck up the reception? when I have it on I'm 1 bar for phone and 1 bar for wifi and when I take it off, it immediately goes to 3 bars on both. and its  not just one time case, ive done this back and forth at least 5 times already. fuck this.
Who cares if it's dropped you a bar or two. The question is -- has it gotten you laid?  If so it's a worthwhile trade off.
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:45
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:46
Who cares if it's dropped you a bar or two. The question is -- has it gotten you laid?  If so it's a worthwhile trade off.
no, like i put it on and it just drops to 1 bars.. thats shitty as hell, blocks off the wifi signals and shit. I'm not about to sacrifice functionality for aesthetics on my fucking phone anyway
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:47
Yawn

repost with username and time, this nigga frontin'
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:48
Yawn

looks like a old ass pic
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:49
^aye let me get that go to hell
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:50
the rape on pcl hoodies has hit its maximum potential. I am seeing starting offers at 400 now..
sold my shorts 325
Mar 13, 2013 @ 03:56
wow @thebignb can i get that tyler the creator green supreme snapback off u for maybe 10 dollars and 3 box logos i cut off the shopping bags?
Mar 13, 2013 @ 04:00
anyone remember what song this was from.  i remember i saw it as a joke a while back

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Mar 13, 2013 @ 04:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
none a yall ready for the drop comin up namsayin b, you gon be some salty muthafuckas come thursday 

ps who the fuck would think i be on those supreme shirts with chef when yall know pretty toney dont fuck wit dat nigga elmo
Congats you are the corniest HB member for makong a ghostface profile than tryna talk like him. You are just as bad as those Ted the bear and fake katt williams twitters

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 13, 2013 @ 04:02
some people wanted a fit pic of the peacoat:

its a slim fitted jacket. material seems very thick and durable though.
Your height and weight. As well as the size of the coat? Thats really the only way these fitpics work

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 13, 2013 @ 04:05
anyone remember what song this was from.  i remember i saw it as a joke a while back
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.