[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:44
So I was wearing my mechanics beanie the other day and this kid in a hundreds sweatshirt with a diamond cap is obviously staring, never seen supreme in real life prolly. Anyways he comes over to me and says "Nice Supreme" and then follows up with "I met Tyler the Creator in LA" and acts really smug about it, trying to flex. I was just like "good4Um8"
lol you prob. put on that "MECHANICS BEANIE" while listenin to Frankie.
Originally posted by Inactive User
when i wear supreme i wear two caps on top of each other
that way people cant miss the bawwwx logo
youre such a fucking try hard
on another note, which CDG item do yall think will get be most hyped?
Did you generate a new account just to throw hate at Powercum? Not tripping; I understand it, but just wondering
Originally posted by Inactive User
when i wear supreme i wear two caps on top of each other
that way people cant miss the bawwwx logo
Welp I'm outta here.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:47
Vans arrived today:

Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:48
ok so i wear my 5 panel snaps with all the holes filled or 1 hole not

what sz should i get in the bucket?

if anyone needs a picture to see what im talkin about i will provide that...thanks
My panelled parka is on truck for delivery god damn i'm so happy.

P.S. No one cares where you heard about supreme or what your thoughts are on odd future or drake or anyone else who wears supreme.

I wear supreme clothing for the simple reason that it's quality and I like some of the designs. Sure, some people may know that my d&d chore coat, arabic pullover, floral polo, etc. are supreme but only if they're really into the brand. The reason most people come up to me and compliment me on it is the same reason I wear it: they just think it looks good.
Really? People compliment your D&D Chore Coat? No disrespect yo but that's a piece I have a hard time believing anyone paid compliment to. 

Depends. Whenever I wear it I usually get compliments. I have the navy colorway and generally dress well. A lot of the people (myself included) enjoy the colors found on that jacket: navy, purple, brown. Its all very pleasant and interesting. the print itself looks like "someone drew on your jacket"

people go apeshit for all over leopard/camel/snake/elephant print and to me, the DD coat is one of the best uses of all-over print in an outerwear piece
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:48
Vans arrived today:

nice makeup station.

Fuck yall

Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:49
omg so 2 dayz ago i was on fairfax wearing my awesome (1st edition CDG x SUPREME hoody) then all of a sudden this kid comes up to me in a OF hat and cat hoodie and says OMG 1st edition CDG X SUPREME HOODY are you cawping the new CDG X SUPREME COLLECTION? then he started to tell me about how he was in domianos and was peeing in the bathroom and tyler came in and he almost pissed all over his pants. OMG the best part is he didnt even know that I chilled with Tyler, EARL, Lucas, SAGE, Nakel *(is that how you spell it? is it even a real name) LEFT BRAIN, and HODGY on fairfax the other day. Man dumb hypebeasts. Thats how i know OF and thats why i wear supreme. So anyone know what time Onlinestore is opening? Oh and will there be a long line @ the supLA store? You think i should go there around 1am and camp out? 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:50
Vans arrived today:

Glad I didn't cop. Aint salt, just the truth. 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:50
Did last years CDG collab run a size down or TTS? Any info is appreciated
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:51
P.S. i hear Lucas Jeff and everyone @ Supreme LA is a jerk maybe i should go with my parents so i can isntacop and skip the line. what do you think?
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:51
this is fun. <3smokeyface
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:52
omg so 2 dayz ago i was on fairfax wearing my awesome (1st edition CDG x SUPREME hoody) then all of a sudden this kid comes up to me in a OF hat and cat hoodie and says OMG 1st edition CDG X SUPREME HOODY are you cawping the new CDG X SUPREME COLLECTION? then he started to tell me about how he was in domianos and was peeing in the bathroom and tyler came in and he almost pissed all over his pants. OMG the best part is he didnt even know that I chilled with Tyler, EARL, Lucas, SAGE, Nakel *(is that how you spell it? is it even a real name) LEFT BRAIN, and HODGY on fairfax the other day. Man dumb hypebeasts. Thats how i know OF and thats why i wear supreme. So anyone know what time Onlinestore is opening? Oh and will there be a long line @ the supLA store? You think i should go there around 1am and camp out? 
damn bro, youd think that because you actually worked on fairfax that you would know this shit. 
edit: well fuck you trolled me. alright, give me my L and we'll call it a day.

Fuck yall

Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:52
Just stop.... @tonytones
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:53
Lol at Tonytones trolling in here
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:54
Vans arrived today:

this is why i left fairfax. now i stack $ in the office. #diamondlife
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:57
Vans arrived today:

nice makeup station.
It's my wife's.  Lucky I get any space at all in the dressing room.  :|
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:58
Vans arrived today:

My Prestige Master Combat Record + Class Setupsby OMGItsBirdman

If I stacked money this would be the first place I would go to try and brag about it. Why  the hell are you even on this thread for?
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:00
Vans arrived today:

If I stacked money this would be the first place I would go to try and brag about it. What the hell are you even on this thread for?
He salty cuz diamond fell off
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:07
^ hahahhah hahhahah hahahha

im salty. and yes sorry i was lying you are correct, im not stackin nothing.. im not rich.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:10
I ordered a navy Schminx tee and got a navy Audrey tee smokeyface
I can post pics
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:11
Vans arrived today:

Lol you body ain't built for slim jeans
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:11
I feel bad for you @Courage
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:12

im salty. and yes sorry i was lying you are correct, im not stackin nothing.. im not rich.
Ain't nobody said you weren't stacking, did I hit a nerve?
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:14

finally got my order from the first drop, waiting on the second. tee fits alright. size xl,6'1, 155
the sleeves seem short to me anyone else? 

:0

Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:14

Ain't nobody said you weren't stacking, did I hit a nerve?
no not at all. Did you get lucky enough to get a box logo hoody you were looking for last year bud? If you wanna talk about hitting  nerves ill be @ supremeLA on thursday come talk to me about that thanks. #letsmoveon 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:15
Why are you arguing with dudes on HB if you made it? Worry about yourself not a forum, no one cares about your life.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:17
^youre right stackies youre right... later guys.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:18
btw bling hoodies drop next thursday holla.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:18
Are people really arguing with someone that works retail?  That's not braggable. Ever.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:21
What size of crusher should I get if I have a 7 1/4 dome? Lookin to get my Q on

IG: kingsrule4ever

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.