Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 12, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
sideshowbob

SUPNY Line Up? Has Anyone Seen People Lining Up Yet?

World Famous

March 12, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
spamster

Does anyone know if there is going to be a line at supLA? And will it be as bad as the first drop?
Didn't you ask this already? How would anyone know if there's going to be a line, even based on last years CDG drop? Chances are there will be. You know how people get with this shit. Kids lining up like sheep to the slaughter for that box rogo. 
March 12, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
spamster

Wow this thread just reeks of ego. You guys know you're buying CLOTHES right? What makes you all think you have the right to brag about it? I mean jesus its pretty sad in reality.
Must be your first time in this thread?
March 12, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
BasedBlong

only person who has permission to wear the angler camp. lance has been on this shit for YEARS lol

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 12, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Wompy

Wow this thread just reeks of ego. You guys know you're buying CLOTHES right? What makes you all think you have the right to brag about it? I mean jesus its pretty sad in reality.
Obviously but regardless It just confuses me.
March 12, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
glasstables

Ya some ballin gawds... I cop a hat and a shirt at most and leave store feeling like a *BAWSEEE* 
March 12, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
spamster

Obviously but regardless It just confuses me.
Don't be confused. You were on point with everything.

Yes this thread reeks of ego
Yes everyone is aware that they're just buying clothes
The right to brag is given by god
And yes its very sad in reality

It is how it is g 
March 12, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
Wompy

I mean I've been lurking for a few years just never bothered making an account but yeah as long as I'm not being completely outlandish with my thoughts here... lmao...
March 12, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
BasedBlong

Ya some ballin gawds... I cop a hat and a shirt at most and leave store feeling like a *BROKE BOI* 

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 12, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
BasedBlong

anybody else feeling this? thinking about that black or camo

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 12, 2013 @ 10:43 PM

'did asap rocky wear that? ‘
March 12, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
Tonytones

So I was wearing my mechanics beanie the other day and this kid in a hundreds sweatshirt with a diamond cap is obviously staring, never seen supreme in real life prolly. Anyways he comes over to me and says "Nice Supreme" and then follows up with "I met Tyler the Creator in LA" and acts really smug about it, trying to flex. I was just like "good4Um8"
lol you prob. put on that "MECHANICS BEANIE" while listenin to Frankie.
spamster

when i wear supreme i wear two caps on top of each other
that way people cant miss the bawwwx logo
youre such a fucking try hard
on another note, which CDG item do yall think will get be most hyped?
Did you generate a new account just to throw hate at Powercum? Not tripping; I understand it, but just wondering
Black Adam

when i wear supreme i wear two caps on top of each other
that way people cant miss the bawwwx logo
Welp I'm outta here.

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

March 12, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
joseph_squared

Vans arrived today:

March 12, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
notanHB

ok so i wear my 5 panel snaps with all the holes filled or 1 hole not

what sz should i get in the bucket?

if anyone needs a picture to see what im talkin about i will provide that...thanks
My panelled parka is on truck for delivery god damn i'm so happy.

P.S. No one cares where you heard about supreme or what your thoughts are on odd future or drake or anyone else who wears supreme.

I wear supreme clothing for the simple reason that it's quality and I like some of the designs. Sure, some people may know that my d&d chore coat, arabic pullover, floral polo, etc. are supreme but only if they're really into the brand. The reason most people come up to me and compliment me on it is the same reason I wear it: they just think it looks good.
Really? People compliment your D&D Chore Coat? No disrespect yo but that's a piece I have a hard time believing anyone paid compliment to. 

Depends. Whenever I wear it I usually get compliments. I have the navy colorway and generally dress well. A lot of the people (myself included) enjoy the colors found on that jacket: navy, purple, brown. Its all very pleasant and interesting. the print itself looks like "someone drew on your jacket"

people go apeshit for all over leopard/camel/snake/elephant print and to me, the DD coat is one of the best uses of all-over print in an outerwear piece
March 12, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
BasedBlong

Vans arrived today:

nice makeup station.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 12, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
Tonytones

omg so 2 dayz ago i was on fairfax wearing my awesome (1st edition CDG x SUPREME hoody) then all of a sudden this kid comes up to me in a OF hat and cat hoodie and says OMG 1st edition CDG X SUPREME HOODY are you cawping the new CDG X SUPREME COLLECTION? then he started to tell me about how he was in domianos and was peeing in the bathroom and tyler came in and he almost pissed all over his pants. OMG the best part is he didnt even know that I chilled with Tyler, EARL, Lucas, SAGE, Nakel *(is that how you spell it? is it even a real name) LEFT BRAIN, and HODGY on fairfax the other day. Man dumb hypebeasts. Thats how i know OF and thats why i wear supreme. So anyone know what time Onlinestore is opening? Oh and will there be a long line @ the supLA store? You think i should go there around 1am and camp out? 
March 12, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
spamster

Vans arrived today:

Glad I didn't cop. Aint salt, just the truth. 
March 12, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
hazardouz10

Did last years CDG collab run a size down or TTS? Any info is appreciated
March 12, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Tonytones

P.S. i hear Lucas Jeff and everyone @ Supreme LA is a jerk maybe i should go with my parents so i can isntacop and skip the line. what do you think?
March 12, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Tonytones

this is fun. <3cool
March 12, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
BasedBlong

omg so 2 dayz ago i was on fairfax wearing my awesome (1st edition CDG x SUPREME hoody) then all of a sudden this kid comes up to me in a OF hat and cat hoodie and says OMG 1st edition CDG X SUPREME HOODY are you cawping the new CDG X SUPREME COLLECTION? then he started to tell me about how he was in domianos and was peeing in the bathroom and tyler came in and he almost pissed all over his pants. OMG the best part is he didnt even know that I chilled with Tyler, EARL, Lucas, SAGE, Nakel *(is that how you spell it? is it even a real name) LEFT BRAIN, and HODGY on fairfax the other day. Man dumb hypebeasts. Thats how i know OF and thats why i wear supreme. So anyone know what time Onlinestore is opening? Oh and will there be a long line @ the supLA store? You think i should go there around 1am and camp out? 
damn bro, youd think that because you actually worked on fairfax that you would know this shit. 
edit: well fuck you trolled me. alright, give me my L and we'll call it a day.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 12, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
xafriaf

Just stop.... @tonytones
March 12, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
slytendencies

Lol at Tonytones trolling in here
March 12, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
Tonytones

Vans arrived today:

this is why i left fairfax. now i stack $ in the office. #diamondlife
March 12, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
joseph_squared

Vans arrived today:

nice makeup station.
It's my wife's.  Lucky I get any space at all in the dressing room.  confused
March 12, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
xafriaf

Vans arrived today:

My Prestige Master Combat Record + Class Setups
by OMGItsBirdman

If I stacked money this would be the first place I would go to try and brag about it. Why  the hell are you even on this thread for?
March 12, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
slytendencies

Vans arrived today:

If I stacked money this would be the first place I would go to try and brag about it. What the hell are you even on this thread for?
He salty cuz diamond fell off
March 12, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Tonytones

^ hahahhah hahhahah hahahha

im salty. and yes sorry i was lying you are correct, im not stackin nothing.. im not rich.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.