Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 12, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
skerr4

I know you're all discussing supreme in the US and saying about odd future being the reason/or not the reason for the brand blowing up, but in my opinion over here in England I would say a good 60% of the people only wear and have heard of supreme through them. Not to be self righteous but I'm not one of those, I love the brand due to the quality of the clothes, the designs that are a cut above any other street wear brand and the minimalistic way they advertise and pick the correct people to promote the brand through. When I go in store I got all sorts of weird looks because I'm always wearing a suit (I'm learning to be a tailor I have too) but I know why I'm buying the shit I like, whereas most of the pricks in there are buying anything they get there hands on, regardless of the fit or look of the camp cap/t shirt they've picked up.
March 12, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
PrettyBozo

will the line at supLA be as bad as the first drop?
naw there's not gonna be a line this thurs
You being sarcastic or what
March 12, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
acompanion

some of you 2012/2013 members need to get your facts straight. claiming it's normal for NYC people to be rocking supreme since the 90's. bullshit. maybe in the last three years, yeah. before that you barely saw it, ever. i was skating the brooklyn banks 10 years ago and you rarely, if ever saw anyone wearing supreme. the only ones wearing it were the sneakerheads. supreme is not a skateboard company; it is/was a skate shop. it's like if active mailorder was on a smaller scale and then all of a sudden their own active brand clothes become hyped up and were actual high quality. people seem to think that OF made supreme (i read that statement a couple pages ago) and you could not come off as any more retarded. like 8-10 years ago, when most of you were in public school, the sneakerhead scene really took off. Niketalk, ISS, nsb.org, SS, hypebeast, all that shit started up. all the cool kids were trying to get their hands on silver and pink box sb's, and buying every all-over print hoodie they could find. supreme was still the creme de la creme back then (and bape). box logos t shirts still ran over $100 resale on ebay. this isn't some sort of fucking new epiphany that odd future brought in. all OF did was bring it to the main stream and caused every high school kid to be ready to sell their virginity for a box logo.

And can we go back to talking about product, collabs, random stories, and I guess what people are copping (that shit kinda gets old) but its fucking better than talking about odd future and the dicks they ride to get free shit. This is the supreme discussion not the odd future forum. 

8( x x )8

March 12, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
Gilly Suits

Any idea of bucket hat price?

Culective.com //

March 12, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
yung dusky

Any idea of bucket hat price?
same as the camps, so probably 50-60 USD
March 12, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
tomo.

y'all sleeping on the leather camp..
March 12, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
dmnd97

I found out about supreme in 8th grade when we went on a field trip to lacma and on our way home we passed the supreme store in 2011 
I was fuckin around damn niggas can't take a joke
March 12, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
Tonytones

some of you 2012/2013 members need to get your facts straight. claiming it's normal for NYC people to be rocking supreme since the 90's. bullshit. maybe in the last three years, yeah. before that you barely saw it, ever. i was skating the brooklyn banks 10 years ago and you rarely, if ever saw anyone wearing supreme. the only ones wearing it were the sneakerheads. supreme is not a skateboard company; it is/was a skate shop. it's like if active mailorder was on a smaller scale and then all of a sudden their own active brand clothes become hyped up and were actual high quality. people seem to think that OF made supreme (i read that statement a couple pages ago) and you could not come off as any more retarded. like 8-10 years ago, when most of you were in public school, the sneakerhead scene really took off. Niketalk, ISS, nsb.org, SS, hypebeast, all that shit started up. all the cool kids were trying to get their hands on silver and pink box sb's, and buying every all-over print hoodie they could find. supreme was still the creme de la creme back then (and bape). box logos t shirts still ran over $100 resale on ebay. this isn't some sort of fucking new epiphany that odd future brought in. all OF did was bring it to the main stream and caused every high school kid to be ready to sell their virginity for a box logo.

And can we go back to talking about product, collabs, random stories, and I guess what people are copping (that shit kinda gets old) but its fucking better than talking about odd future and the dicks they ride to get free shit. This is the supreme discussion not the odd future forum. 
you'd ride alot of things just to get infront of the line im sure....
March 12, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
sagaskier1967

Anybody have an idea to how much the cdg coaches jackets going to be ?
March 12, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
teebonilla

rumor is around $250

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
teebonilla

Heard people already camping in NY...this true?

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
Tonytones

^whats new?
March 12, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
sagaskier1967

rumor is aroround 250

alright thanks 
March 12, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
olilon

anyone that has ever stated that odd future made supreme popular most definitely first heard about supreme through odd future
March 12, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
squids

So I was wearing my mechanics beanie the other day and this kid in a hundreds sweatshirt with a diamond cap is obviously staring, never seen supreme in real life prolly. Anyways he comes over to me and says "Nice Supreme" and then follows up with "I met Tyler the Creator in LA" and acts really smug about it, trying to flex. I was just like "good4Um8"
March 12, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
highchew

Anyone the measurements of the rose jersey and bengals jersey?
Or where to find it?
Thanks in advance, trying to see which one has a better fit

PEERLESS USA

March 12, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
olilon

So I was wearing my mechanics beanie the other day and this kid in a hundreds sweatshirt with a diamond cap is obviously staring, never seen supreme in real life prolly. Anyways he comes over to me and says "Nice Supreme" and then follows up with "I met Tyler the Creator in LA" and acts really smug about it, trying to flex. I was just like "good4Um8"
March 12, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
squids

Anyone the measurements of the rose jersey and bengals jersey?
Or where to find it?
Thanks in advance, trying to see which one has a better fit
What size? 
March 12, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
glasstables

Clearly he was trying to bag you with his "Internet" smoove talk
March 12, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
Juliu5

suspended

March 12, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
squids

Mike's my favorite character
March 12, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
slmnlee

LOL the other day i was wearing the teal box logo hoodie at fairfax and this 10 year old kid offers me his fuckin awesome hoodie and "a bunch of OF gear" I then continue to take out my phone and show him a pic of me and ty eating lunch and said oh you mean this OF?? 
March 12, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
TheCARTJacker

Fk Cdg,
All about TNF
Gna be 10x better cool
March 12, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
qrct1

LOL the other day i was wearing the teal box logo hoodie at fairfax and this 10 year old kid offers me his fuckin awesome hoodie and "a bunch of OF gear" I then continue to take out my phone and show him a pic of me and ty eating lunch and said oh you mean this OF?? 
what the fuck are you doing in fairfax LOL

www.æterna.net/shop

March 12, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
mcgotkicks

rumor is aroround 250

alright thanks 
black dots or red dots for the coaches?
leaning towards black
March 12, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
stanpreme

My panelled parka is on truck for delivery god damn i'm so happy.

P.S. No one cares where you heard about supreme or what your thoughts are on odd future or drake or anyone else who wears supreme.

I wear supreme clothing for the simple reason that it's quality and I like some of the designs. Sure, some people may know that my d&d chore coat, arabic pullover, floral polo, etc. are supreme but only if they're really into the brand. The reason most people come up to me and compliment me on it is the same reason I wear it: they just think it looks good.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 12, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
teebonilla

ok so i wear my 5 panel snaps with all the holes filled or 1 hole not

what sz should i get in the bucket?

if anyone needs a picture to see what im talkin about i will provide that...thanks

March 12, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
thegodfather

Price check on the cdg tee? Much appreciated
March 12, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
TheCARTJacker

My panelled parka is on truck for delivery god damn i'm so happy.

P.S. No one cares where you heard about supreme or what your thoughts are on odd future or drake or anyone else who wears supreme.

I wear supreme clothing for the simple reason that it's quality and I like some of the designs. Sure, some people may know that my d&d chore coat, arabic pullover, floral polo, etc. are supreme but only if they're really into the brand. The reason most people come up to me and compliment me on it is the same reason I wear it: they just think it looks good.
What color broski? Debating which to get.
I agree as well, kids drool over labeling if "supreme" 
Us styling bois cwap for quality, design and fit
March 12, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
mcgotkicks

coach jacket debate
black dot or red dot

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.