FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 17, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 17, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Got the Navy...now I need this in Large.  Fuck the "rules" 

January 17, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
vafins

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag
Andre is lyrically better than anything you listen too, and how does one who has a baby with erykah badu become a
" fag"......... I fuck with your taste in supreme but outkast is one of my favorite groups of all time granted I would not want them on a supreme picture tee tho
January 17, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
SHARKlN

new line is in stores 21st. 
*ONLINE CAMPING*
January 17, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
NZOO

Fake?

Don't badmind me.

January 17, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Bandwagon

Got the Navy...now I need this in Large.  Fuck the "rules" 
such a heater. my only regret this season sad
January 17, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
ChicagoLDRS

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag
Andre is lyrically better than anything you listen too, and how does one who has a baby with erykah badu become a
" fag"......... I fuck with your taste in supreme but outkast is one of my favorite groups of all time granted I would not want them on a supreme picture tee tho
Nas>>>Roses smell like poo poo poo.  I don't listen to that quasI-homo shit.  This Chiraq...

January 17, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
vafins

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag
Nas>>>Roses smell like poo poo poo.  I don't listen to that quasI-homo shit.  This Chiraq...
lol......no and I bet you listen nas ouchie wally and sing along to the chorus lol

but I like Nas but I do think its funny thats who you had to reach for to prove you listen to a better lyricist, when really he isnt shit and was exposed to be not hard at all

when Andre is one of he most creative and talented rappers

EDIT:  but Nas is in my top 10 so no need to really argue if you would have said Biggie I would have had nothing to say back lol
January 17, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
ChicagoLDRS

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag
lol......no and I bet you listen nas ouchie wally and sing along to the chorus lol

but I like Nas but I do think its funny thats who you had to reach for to prove you listen to a better lyricist, when really he isnt shit and was exposed to be not hard at all

EDIT:  but Nas is in my top 10 so no need to really argue if you would have said Biggie I would have had nothing to say back lol
I don't listen to lyrical shit that much...I listen to the underground street shit to be honest.  I haven't liked OutKast since Stankonia.  You can be creative w/o dressing like a woman and making teeny-bopper songs.  To each their own.

January 17, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
vafins

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag

I don't listen to lyrical shit that much...I listen to the underground street shit to be honest.  I haven't liked OutKast since Stankonia.  You can be creative w/o dressing like a woman and making teeny-bopper songs.  To each their own.
oh yeah like Kanye and Asap Rocky wearing dresses? atleast he did it first ha...
January 17, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
ChicagoLDRS

supreme X outkast
Andre 3000 is a fag

oh yeah like Kanye and Asap Rocky wearing dresses? atleast he did it first ha...
Kanye is aight...ASAP is aight...neither are artists I bump on the regular. 

Anyway...that 'bling logo' looks pretty whack and it's been done in the past.

January 17, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
bsm1017

I wouldn't mind some pocket t's with a floral pattern or some kind of pattern only on the pocket.
http://www.vintageforthevain.com/products/rose-collection-black-pocket-t

as much as its an overplayed print, i still fucks wit VFTV, that shirt fits way good and if worn in correct scenarios, can look real good

Él Duderîno

January 17, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
roasthoggmann

Big Lurch photo tee, in light of all the bath salt shit in the last year.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

January 17, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Okay.

Nas photo tee would be too dope

where the azn girls at

January 17, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
azohrri

what i heard today...

season starts feb 21st

supreme bling box logo tee (dont know if its a rerelease of the old one or a completly new one) along with a board

floral cruiser board

supreme x incase iphone case with the bling design on the back

Fuck Em'

January 17, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

what i heard today...

season starts feb 21st

supreme bling box logo tee (dont know if its a rerelease of the old one or a completly new one) along with a board

floral cruiser board

aka paul on SS said this, and one of your friends told you.

January 17, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
waffle999

supreme x originalfake or supreme x kaws
originalfake will close after 2013S/S
January 17, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
yung dusky

what i heard today...

season starts feb 21st

floral cruiser board

dear lord i hope they don't overuse the bling logo...or use it...at all...
January 17, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
bsm1017

any rumors of when the preview starts??

Él Duderîno

January 17, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
tfk408

FAGGETASSDICKRIDERS!
January 17, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
BakeandDestroy

I wouldn't mind some pocket t's with a floral pattern or some kind of pattern only on the pocket.
Then go to PacSun
January 17, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
azohrri

what i heard today...

season starts feb 21st

floral cruiser board

aka paul on SS said this, and one of your friends told you.
considering no one has said anything about the t-shirts, floral cruiser board and the iphone case on here, i decided to post it. whats the problem?

Fuck Em'

January 17, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
mrteebonilla

Not my image.

YOOOOOO this shit is cool good post!

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 18, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
WGM

any rumors of when the preview starts??
there's a rumor that they will send everyone an email. 
January 18, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
SHARKlN

2/3 confirmed
January 18, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
magnifica

I'm just imagining the fakes for the bling box logo already
January 18, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Gorblata

I want a Supreme X Eric Koston tee
the brands roots are from skating and to my knowledge they have yet to do a photo collab tee with a skater, so Dill, Koston, Atiba, or Gonzales would be prime.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

January 18, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
john0966

Not my image. So yea, I guess this means the iPhone case is confirmed.
This case makes me happy I have a droid.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

January 18, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Gorblata

Curious to see how they will do the bling logo, like if it is on the hoodie what color will the hoodie be, black, gold, grey?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

January 18, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
xafriaf

Curious to see how they will do the bling logo, like if it is on the hoodie what color will the hoodie be, black, gold, grey?
I would like to see a charcoal grey color like they did for the original bling logo. I just wish they'd start putting up the posters of the person on the celebrity tee around NYC.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.