March 12, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
brothersport

There's nothing worse than a reverse bandwagoner.
March 12, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
dankberrys

who gives a fuck tyler is a bitch.
What do you mean? read the first sentence of the quote, you quoted? 

The point I'm making is Tyler wearing it= More $$ in my pock due to rape priced on the box logo's

and if you were fucking with Supreme before yonkers, you would know Tyler made this brand a gold mine and a huge part in high resell value and thirst for Supreme
March 12, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
lieffdewbury

Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo'
Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo's go threw the roof in resell value. more $$ in my pocket.

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Bogo Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
this season. its a secret drop. udonknoshit
hahaha oh really? guess my purple one came from a "seceret drop" "this season"

smh..

who gives a fuck tyler is a bitch.
1. I was kidding you knob.
2.I don't wear purple
3. i dont give a fuck if tyler whore it.
4. i dont want your stained ass crew neck hoodie, all worn and yellow on the arms.

are you retarded?
March 12, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
lieffdewbury

peace&money
March 12, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
dankberrys

hahaha its okay your weak ass won't ever own Supreme like that.

seceret drop, udontknowshit, hahahaha! don't try to bullshit me like it's a joke, you truely are a joke.

It's cool i can bang out a purple box logo crewneck cause it nothin (don't need to treasure my 1 single box logo i got for rape price like you), sorry i "skate" in my "skate clothing" unlike your weak poser ass, itsk though i've seen enough whack fuckboi's like you to even give a fuck.

its funny everytime though, whatever its Hypebeast EXPECTED
March 12, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
street lights

hey man, relax. it's going to be okay, i promise.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

March 12, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
hounds

hahaha its okay your weak ass won't ever own Supreme like that.

seceret drop, udontknowshit, hahahaha! don't try to bullshit me like it's a joke, you truely are a joke.

It's cool i can bang out a purple box logo crewneck cause it nothin (don't need to treasure my 1 single box logo i got for rape price like you), sorry i "skate" in my "skate clothing" unlike your weak poser ass, itsk though i've seen enough whack fuckboi's like you to even give a fuck.

its funny everytime though, whatever its Hypebeast EXPECTED
March 12, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
Misa <3

Hows the coach around $250 if the shirts are around $300?
as i said, the fuckin shirt is made in France and the coaches probably in china or somewhere else
March 12, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
dankberrys

haha weak kids be salty.

hounds, hows that 35$ in ur paypal treating ya?
March 12, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
dankberrys

won't get u your Supreme pock tee your thirsty for hahahahaha

anyways CDG drop Thursday, goodluck yall.

i'm out
March 12, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
tezzz

^ is that right.lmao

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 12, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
roasthoggmann

What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
I like the blue or the heather purple color. Looks like heather purple atleast
I didnt catch it in the preview, but last week Tino was wearin the black athletic top when I was at the shop and it did look heathered. Also definitely looked thicker than the pocket tee material. Hoping it drops soon though. Id probably get red grey or black. Ill guess $108 pricetag, maybe $118

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

March 12, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
tezzz

What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
I like the blue or the heather purple color. Looks like heather purple atleast
I didnt catch it in the preview, but last week Tino was wearin the black athletic top when I was at the shop and it did look heathered. Also definitely looked thicker than the pocket tee material. Hoping it drops soon though. Id probably get red grey or black. Ill guess $108 pricetag, maybe $118
the white one looks dope.

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 12, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
friddie

How fast do you guys think I need to be able to get the red dot tee, I might only cop this and I need a size M.
March 12, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
PrettyBozo

will the line at supLA be as bad as the first drop?
March 12, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
morrissey.

will the line at supLA be as bad as the first drop?
naw there's not gonna be a line this thurs

fuck you

March 12, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
morrissey.

fuck you

March 12, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
superb

Who needs that #Supreme Autocop?
Serious Inquires..

~( wavy )~

March 12, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
morrissey.

fuck you

March 12, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
PlaboY

aight, so i actually wear 7 1/8 in fitteds...is the S/M crusher a no go???
March 12, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
chief

alright i've made up my mind to buy the blue athletic top. that color will be looking good for summer

•••

March 12, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
qrct1

aight, so i actually wear 7 1/8 in fitteds...is the S/M crusher a no go???
if you're 7 1/8, the S/M crusher is a yes go

aeterna13.com

March 12, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
reggan

Will DSM put the shit up on their site too? Or is it just in stores you think?.
'Available at Dover Street Market London and DSM online on March 14th and Dover Street Market Ginza on March 16th.' yes
thanks alot man!

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

March 12, 2013 @ 10:46 AM
SHARKlN

Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo's go threw the roof in resell value. more $$ in my pocket.

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Box Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
You could have made more off a pcl and not had to wait 7 years. Broke ass faggot treating a sweatshirt like a savings bond. Get a job. 
March 12, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
wee-bey

YO let em rock! lmao
lmao anybody caught wearing the s/s13 drops is gonna get blasted as a fuckboy
brb wearing all my 13 gear at ss14
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
Some of you niggas sound queer . The fuck you so worried about what some other dude wearing and why? 
March 12, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
SHARKlN

I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches.
*DEAD* at Model UN. These bitches live in the city and your nerdy ass has to take a school trip to geek out over them. Stay losing, fuckboi.
March 12, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
chit

So I guess Sharkus thinks that anyone can pull off Supreme as long as they are from NYC. Seems about right lol. I guess he also thinks that school is bullshit and that trying to get into a decent college is for "nerds"... He must be riding on that scrub trend lately. Maybe the only thing he cares about is his resell site.

Here comes the down votes for being the new guy.
March 12, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
howfly

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Bogo Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
this season. its a secret drop. udonknoshit
hahaha oh really? guess my purple one came from a "seceret drop" "this season"

want one? i'll sell you one (like the point i made earlier) for a rape price cause your ass won't get your hands on this!

smh..pick up your wal-mart board and get off the bandwagon while your at it.

yoo retire this thing... its pissy pants

instagram _burri

March 12, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
howfly

I'm gonna do the impossible and cop 2 box tees from my phone in the bathroom @ skool
u will fail

instagram _burri

March 12, 2013 @ 01:14 PM
jeasy3d

I'm gonna do the impossible and cop 2 box tees from my phone in the bathroom @ skool
Good luck with that. You will need it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.