[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 08, 2013 @ 07:06:36

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
March 08, 2013 @ 07:19:20
from what i see... CDG items- 
Camps
Crusher Hat
Coaches Jacket
Box logo tee
S/S Button up
L/S Button up
March 08, 2013 @ 07:19:42
everybody wears there shit different...ppl love to come on the internet and hate on others for no reason

he just wanted to help ppl with a fit pic

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 08, 2013 @ 07:20:45
everybody wears there shit different...ppl love to come on the internet and hate on others for no reason

he just wanted to help ppl with a fit pic
well all i know is that my boy should have got a large

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 08, 2013 @ 07:24:54
Is there a facebook page where people post to sell their items? If not, it'd be a great idea for those who are looking to meetup and buy in the same area
March 08, 2013 @ 07:32:44
Is there a facebook page where people post to sell their items? If not, it'd be a great idea for those who are looking to meetup and buy in the same area
there's a few depending on what area you live in. like ny, la, oc, etc
March 08, 2013 @ 07:43:13
from what i see... CDG items- 
Camps
Crusher Hat
Coaches Jacket
Box logo tee
S/S Button up
L/S Button up
you never know, that hoodie under that coach that dill is wearing might be part of it. 
March 08, 2013 @ 07:44:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
March 08, 2013 @ 07:45:36
why did the cdg have to have camo..ugh.  i feel like it could of been something cooler,  oh well we'll see what the shit looks like when it comes...

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2013 @ 08:11:56
just got my order in today. ordered a M schminx but they sent me a L. anything i can do about it?

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2013 @ 08:56:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
there's la and oc group
March 08, 2013 @ 08:58:16
Still looking to cop a black Fishtail in Medium. Cash ready, get at me if you're selling.
March 08, 2013 @ 10:03:23

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
You saltier than sum McDonalds fries son

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 08, 2013 @ 10:40:47
Them leopard print inners on the jeans ahhhaaa 
March 08, 2013 @ 10:45:10
Should have got a large
March 08, 2013 @ 11:12:27
dahhm what happened to rico suave?
March 08, 2013 @ 13:27:05
You saltier than sum McDonalds fries son
some people get way too offended about dirty mirror comments. that schmedium looks a bit tight though eh cuhs?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 08, 2013 @ 13:35:45
Got all my stuff last week...wasn't too keen on the drop yesterday...

I was surprised at the thin quality to the hoodie..Supreme hoodies are generally so thick n thirsty. This, not so much!

But lovin the new tin and tray...nice work Sup.

Ps..thanks for the complimentary Roses sticker - nice touch.

nice choices man, the pcl hoodie is a little thinner because its an s/s hoodie. but i didnt get it so i cant compare to any other summer hoodies. black on black jersey is  though.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 08, 2013 @ 13:44:19
Sharkin Approved 

March 08, 2013 @ 13:51:28
Worst thing with this forum is all the fitpics from people that completely reveals their no sense of style at all and no fuckin what so ever style in home interior. Do you all people live in ugly fuckin dorms?

Only people with real style and real feeling for design should be allowed to post those fitpics. Damn, Supreme as a brand goes down for me for every ugly fitpic I see. I dont even wanna think about how your lifestyles looks. But then again, most of you are stupid americans only wearing Supreme and no stylish clothes together with it.

CULINARY LIFESTYLE FROM EUROPE
March 08, 2013 @ 14:06:57
^ thats because 85% of the people that post in this thread are under 20. teenagers usually don't have style. they just wear flashy supreme shit so they have better chances of fingerbanging some girl at the house party this weekend
March 08, 2013 @ 14:13:31
^ Damn, I've should have thought of that. It's too bad there is no activity at SS to often.
March 08, 2013 @ 14:18:40
Worst thing with this forum is all the fitpics from people that completely reveals their no sense of style at all and no fuckin what so ever style in home interior. Do you all people live in ugly fuckin dorms?

Only people with real style and real feeling for design should be allowed to post those fitpics. Damn, Supreme as a brand goes down for me for every ugly fitpic I see. I dont even wanna think about how your lifestyles looks. But then again, most of you are stupid americans only wearing Supreme and no stylish clothes together with it.

CULINARY LIFESTYLE FROM EUROPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5ohttp://

March 08, 2013 @ 14:50:47
If supreme doesn't take advantage of the digi camo and make a dope Boonie hat ill be disappointed 
Idk about a boonie but in case you missed it dill did have a bucket hat on with the same digi camo pattern w/red dots I believe 
March 08, 2013 @ 15:25:59
inshallah pcl tee and mesh crewneck drop next week
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x