Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 12, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
foreigner

You guys really give a shit about a drawcord?
Jesus fucking christ.
I'm just answering a question. it really irks me when people are so defiant in their answer when they are blatantly wrong.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
jetageoflotus

how much was the 8 call coaches last season? 
wouldnt the schminx cost the same?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 12, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
xafriaf

YO let em rock! lmao
lmao anybody caught wearing the s/s13 drops is gonna get blasted as a fuckboy
brb wearing all my 13 gear at ss14
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
how the fuck would you know it was slept on if it hasnt even dropped yet lol
 because very few people are talking about it. Idk it's just not a really "hyped" item.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
40 Fonzarelli

YO let em rock! lmao
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
Exactly, dude a couple pages back went out of his way to creep photos of some girls wearing the brand (in NYC no less), then uploaded to the thread just to flame. If it was any other brand y'all would pay it no mind.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
takman

Lol you contacted supreme because there is no USA tag in your hat? No wonder the people at the wharehouse are so grumpy, I swear, some of guys must be 12.
that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars on a hat from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.
If you care about some tag inside your cap you're a straight up kook. No other explanation needed - seriously get a life.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
pattshreds

8-ball coach was $188, and it was a different material and pile lined. 

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
jetageoflotus

Lol you contacted supreme because there is no USA tag in your hat? No wonder the people at the wharehouse are so grumpy, I swear, some of guys must be 12.
that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars on a hat from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.
If you care about some tag inside your cap you're a straight up kook. No other explanation needed - seriously get a life.
why you hating. if it were you, you'd bitch to. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 12, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
bobhall

i love when this thread is total shit early in the week and you can skip ahead 5 pages at a time and miss absolutely nothing. i get so much done at home.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
paulywalnuts

oh ya gotta make sure you can resell it 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 12, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
xafriaf

YO let em rock! lmao
Exactly, dude a couple pages back went out of his way to creep photos of some girls wearing the brand (in NYC no less), then uploaded to the thread just to flame. If it was any other brand y'all would pay it no mind.
Thank you. It's really a dumb mentality to have. Why are people gonna buy clothes, but they can't wear them until the following season to try and impress someone. Seems silly to me...
March 12, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
stanpreme

What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 12, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
Misa <3

just being curious, does anyone know the girl with yellow bikini in the new brazzers ads?
lmao wtf? fuck outta here
relax, i found her. is Jynx Maze - Public Adventure
March 12, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
korange

as i promised, will put several pic about the cdg shirt shortly. 

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 12, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
korange

5'7" 180lbs

March 12, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
korange

March 12, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
paulywalnuts

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
you haven't seen Supreme do ANYTHING like it before?  gimme a fuckin break..

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 12, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
oemor

it was $148
March 12, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
slytendencies

Yo guys, I've never bought online from my iPhone, does your credit card info save for good after you buy an item once or how does that work? 
March 12, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
brothersport

I need some more cut and sew tees. Best quality shirts i own.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
chief

is it just me or do the grey, purple and blue look heather?

•••

March 12, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
squadus

They've recycled this same fucking supreme hoodie sleeve design many times
March 12, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
jeeebs

Sorry if late post but basketball warm-up restock.

bawbawbawbaw

March 12, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
Misa <3

5'7" 180lbs
what size did you get for regular sup tee?
March 12, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
teebonilla

Teal and Grey are the best imo...price estimate? i was thinkin around $54-$64?

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
brothersport

^ For the hooded top? I was thinking more around $100
March 12, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
brockhethsup

Hi guys, 
First time buying from Supreme, just received my package from UPS.  Only ordered the S/S13 black utility camp cap. Inside the box, there is no receipt and the camp cap inside seam doesn't have the Supreme Made in USA tag.  Is this normal?  
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it happened to most of us.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
youre not funny fuckboy
check the flap inside the cap. put pics up too
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchchan3

I flipped the flaps up to take a pic, no tag.
dont be worried bro. all the fuckbois on here are just playing you. if you bought it straight from supreme, then its authentic. supreme fucks up with labels and what not once in a while. but yea your camp is totally legit 
this happened to me sometimes they just don't put tags in their for the fuck of it, don't worry about it.

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

March 12, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
stanpreme

is it just me or do the grey, purple and blue look heather?
I agree, it doesn't look like normal s/s hoodie material, which is what I meant when I said I hadn't seen something like it before from supreme. I obviously wasn't saying I haven't seen supreme down the sleeve of a sweatshirt like that, but everyone in this thread has to be an e-thug and try to "toss Ls" when someone is trying to have a constructive, on-topic discussion. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 12, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
THEBIGNB

Fucking idiots, smh... Why the he'll does it matter if it has the little inside tag? So y'all can show it to all your little beast friends in school to prove it's legit? Put that hat on, wear the fuck out of it and call it a day. You wouldn't send back a fucking pair of levis if it didn't have a little tag on the inside, y'all sould be treating your supreme gear like anything else in your closet.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 12, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
xafriaf

I like the blue or the heather purple color. Looks like heather purple atleast
March 12, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
teebonilla

^ For the hooded top? I was thinking more around $100
damn idk a full out hoodie was $120

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.