March 12, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
paulywalnuts

is it possible....Chloe Sevingy on the celebrity t-shirt?  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 12, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
chief

•••

THEBIGNB

Lol you contacted supreme because there is no USA tag in your hat? No wonder the people at the wharehouse are so grumpy, I swear, some of guys must be 12.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Misa <3

Is it possible to get the same item twice in two individual checkouts?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
paulywalnuts

i dunno...is it possible that you are swift enuf?  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 12, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
pattshreds

Lol you contacted supreme because there is no USA tag in your hat? No wonder the people at the wharehouse are so grumpy, I swear, some of guys must be 12.
that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars on a hat from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
teebonilla

that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.
i agree...its a flaw and im sure they might even replace it.

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Misa <3

So is the coaches closer to $250 or $350? wishing it was closer to $250 but cant see it being that because the shirts are fucking $300?
the coaches are close to 250. Shirt from this collab is way more expensive than the jacket/ outerwear, cos they are made in France, around 350 this year.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
Misa <3

just being curious, does anyone know the girl with yellow bikini in the new brazzers ads?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
Hyudryu

Yeah, but you would need 2 different cards.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

March 12, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
Hyudryu

the view all page refreshes with the update right at 11 right?
Yup, just like every other thursday.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

March 12, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
Misa <3

Yeah, but you would need 2 different cards.
it doesnt work for the same card use twice?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
t.unknwn

that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.
i agree...its a flaw and im sure they might even replace it.
Thanks for the support guys, I just feel I should be getting 100% on something I am paying for and not anything less like any consumer out there.  
March 12, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
christopher.

actually, someone posted somewhere how the snaps on this season's 5-panels are different than previous ones, along with no USA tag on it too.
Supreme could have got a new manufacturer for hats.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
40 Fonzarelli

YO let em rock! lmao
lmao anybody caught wearing the s/s13 drops is gonna get blasted as a fuckboy
brb wearing all my 13 gear at ss14
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
lenryhouis

does the coaches jacket have a drawcord at the bottom?
durflockarant

actually, someone posted somewhere how the snaps on this season's 5-panels are different than previous ones, along with no USA tag on it too.
idk mane i got the same hat same cw and i got a tag

Hootie Hoo

xafriaf

YO let em rock! lmao
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
t.unknwn

got a link? Or anyone out there that bought a utility camp cap this season that can verify with me?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
Misa <3

nope
March 12, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
jetageoflotus

Hi guys, 
First time buying from Supreme, just received my package from UPS.  Only ordered the S/S13 black utility camp cap. Inside the box, there is no receipt and the camp cap inside seam doesn't have the Supreme Made in USA tag.  Is this normal?  
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it happened to most of us.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
youre not funny fuckboy
check the flap inside the cap. put pics up too
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchchan3

I flipped the flaps up to take a pic, no tag.
Was your box opened prior to receiving it?  I've had UPS do that that me before in orders where i got no stickers no receipt because they claimed they were worried the box was damaged.  It's also possible that the tag just didn't get put on by error.  Sometimes logos are sewn upside down, tags are missing etc.  Like everyone has said it's best to just call supreme you can find their phone number right on the shipping label on your box or through the site.  When I have had issues with items that were damaged, they were able to replace them even though they were sold out in store and online.
I swear on everything I have I bought it from the webstore, honestly, I wouldn't waste time posting here if I bought it elsewhere and it came like this.  I just find it so weird, a legit online store doesn't even send me a copy of the invoice.  It didn't look like it was opened before and I was too excited to notice anything, maybe...I don't know? I did receive the two stickers one was the box logo and one was PCL background logo, seemed like everyone got it.  I did already put in a email regarding this. I hope they do something about it.  
Aye if they do nothing about it you got a 1 in 1000 error. That rare life. But if they replace it and let you keep it let me get at that hat(; been wanting a just plan camp. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 12, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
durflockarant

got a link? Or anyone out there that bought a utility camp cap this season that can verify with me?
^ got the black utility too and i got a tag on mine

Hootie Hoo

March 12, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
BasedBlong

just being curious, does anyone know the girl with yellow bikini in the new brazzers ads?
lmao wtf? fuck outta here

Fuck yall

March 12, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
rebellious-D

I don't even think there's enough hype to resell this collab. might just have to pass all together
Ye'

YO let em rock! lmao
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
foreigner

nope

yes...

March 12, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
xafriaf

Do you guys think the red dots tee will be the main focus of the two tees?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
Swimwear

You guys really give a shit about a drawcord?
Jesus fucking christ.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
xafriaf

YO let em rock! lmao
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
BasedBlong

YO let em rock! lmao
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
how the fuck would you know it was slept on if it hasnt even dropped yet lol

Fuck yall

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.