March 12, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
bsm1017

im just hopin for some accessories or like the hooded athletic top, somethin niice to drop, so i can get in and out with a piece i actually wanted, avoiding this CDG mess
truth, thats what im hoping too. but i doubt anything special is going to drop.
preach. but idk how special the Supreme dudes think the hooded athletic top is, like that shit seems pretty basic and has many colors, lookin to get 2 in diff colors.....i feel like that baja top will be slept on as well...

Él Duderîno

March 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
brockhethsup

Does anyone know if theres any confirmation on the prices for the tees and wallets? and guesses on the shoes in June? thanks

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

March 12, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
t.unknwn

Hi guys, 
First time buying from Supreme, just received my package from UPS.  Only ordered the S/S13 black utility camp cap. Inside the box, there is no receipt and the camp cap inside seam doesn't have the Supreme Made in USA tag.  Is this normal?  
March 12, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
THEBIGNB

They scammed you and sent you a fake b, shit happens.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 12, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
yung dusky

So do the canvas camp caps drop at the same time every year? Looking to cop that white one.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
t.unknwn

Seriously, I don't think Supreme, a company that got rep like this, would do such a thing.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
anthonys

Hi guys, 
First time buying from Supreme, just received my package from UPS.  Only ordered the S/S13 black utility camp cap. Inside the box, there is no receipt and the camp cap inside seam doesn't have the Supreme Made in USA tag.  Is this normal?  
Pics or it didn't happen
March 12, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Pig

Am I the only one that thinks using MARPAT/ACU/Multicam/any other modern military camo style in fashion looks dumb as fuck? The woodland MARPAT CDG shirt is just garbage...
March 12, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
dirtyxrabbit

Seriously, I don't think Supreme, a company that got rep like this, would do such a thing.
dont trip, cuhz

I ordered the utility as well.. I have the Made in USA tag but i have no box logo on the front. cool
March 12, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
Pig

do want a pair of those pcl jawns doe
March 12, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
pattshreds

Hi guys, 
sure theres no tag? its underneath the fold.
if so, id call supreme.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 02:31 AM

Inactive

i love the backwards logo
March 12, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
jetageoflotus

Only reason why i would cop the CDG tee is for the reverse box logo id wear a jacket or something over it so that ugly ass camo isnt shown

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
teebonilla

Hi guys, 
i didnt get a receipt in one of my orders either but its whatever, you have the email.

and pig check your PMs

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
takman

Hi guys, 
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it's happened to others.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
teebonilla

Hi guys, 
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it happened to most of us.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
please stop...thanks

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
paulywalnuts

havent' been this stoked for a release since the split tank last spring.  if my card gets declined...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 12, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
2mamba4

Just got my supreme order but didnt like the fit on the tee....put it up on the bay for if any of you are interested....its the camo pocket tee btw..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-2013-S-S-Camo-Pocket-Tee-SZ-M-Utility-box-logo-Panel-CDG-Kate-dot-/181100285739?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a2a6b0f2b
March 12, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
yunglink

the view all page refreshes with the update right at 11 right?
March 12, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
t.unknwn

Hi guys, 
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it happened to most of us.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
youre not funny fuckboy
check the flap inside the cap. put pics up too
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchchan3

I flipped the flaps up to take a pic, no tag.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
chit

I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches.

I also spotted this Selena Gomez lookin' bitch and her ratchet spawn wearin' it, too.

Angle #2. I was sneaky like that. Fuck you, hoe.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
paulywalnuts

Hi guys, 
youre not funny fuckboy
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....

weird.  looks totally legit like you said though.  i wouldn't worry about it.  unless you didn't buy it from the supreme webstore.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
BasedBlong

Hi guys, 
youre not funny fuckboy

dont be worried bro. all the fuckbois on here are just playing you. if you bought it straight from supreme, then its authentic. supreme fucks up with labels and what not once in a while. but yea your camp is totally legit 

Fuck yall

March 12, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
t.unknwn

Hi guys, 
youre not funny fuckboy

weird.  looks totally legit like you said though.  i wouldn't worry about it.  unless you didn't buy it from the supreme webstore.
I swear on everything I have that I bought it from the webstore it came with the PCL Supreme sticker as well. Anyways I already contacted Supreme, probably not going to do anything, worth a shot.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
dismiss

Hi guys, 
youre not funny fuckboy

Was your box opened prior to receiving it?  I've had UPS do that that me before in orders where i got no stickers no receipt because they claimed they were worried the box was damaged.  It's also possible that the tag just didn't get put on by error.  Sometimes logos are sewn upside down, tags are missing etc.  Like everyone has said it's best to just call supreme you can find their phone number right on the shipping label on your box or through the site.  When I have had issues with items that were damaged, they were able to replace them even though they were sold out in store and online.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 12, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
paulywalnuts

quote= @drop-n-cop I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches. 

fucking disgusting.   luckily i only cop the expensive shit so as to not be associated with these...Miss Bovine and Slanty Cooter over here

March 12, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
dmnd97

This on a hoodie would be very dope 
THe
The people who are down voting probably dont know who the fuck this guy is....such fools
nah b thats just some herb shit. thats like some bitch ass tumblr shit. pretty sure everybody here knows who basquiat is. 
Im not saying this is the actual print supreme is using. Im saying it wouldnt be a bad hoodie or tee. And I highly doubt everybody know who he is. 
That design on a sweater would look like its from the the swapmeet or fake no offense bro
March 12, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
t.unknwn

Hi guys, 
youre not funny fuckboy

Was your box opened prior to receiving it?  I've had UPS do that that me before in orders where i got no stickers no receipt because they claimed they were worried the box was damaged.  It's also possible that the tag just didn't get put on by error.  Sometimes logos are sewn upside down, tags are missing etc.  Like everyone has said it's best to just call supreme you can find their phone number right on the shipping label on your box or through the site.  When I have had issues with items that were damaged, they were able to replace them even though they were sold out in store and online.
I swear on everything I have I bought it from the webstore, honestly, I wouldn't waste time posting here if I bought it elsewhere and it came like this.  I just find it so weird, a legit online store doesn't even send me a copy of the invoice.  It didn't look like it was opened before and I was too excited to notice anything, maybe...I don't know? I did receive the two stickers one was the box logo and one was PCL background logo, seemed like everyone got it.  I did already put in a email regarding this. I hope they do something about it.  
March 12, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
pattshreds

I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches.

I also spotted this Selena Gomez lookin' bitch and her ratchet spawn wearin' it, too.

Angle #2. I was sneaky like that. Fuck you, hoe.
This is not what anyone wants to see, associating supreme with poor fitting. you will never see these people wearing any of supremes nicer items.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
chit

Here's the other angle because it isnt showing up.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.