[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 11, 2013 @ 23:59
CDG Tee's gonna be mad expensive and 64 dollars for a t-shirt 

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:00
lol Thanks for everyone's input.  I'm not completely unhappy with the fit, but i do wish it was a tad bigger soooo

If anyone has XL in white or black and wants to trade for this L white one, let a brother know.  I'll even send some $$$ your way for taking the effort.
You buggin' for no reason. The jersey looks straight on you as is. 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:00
Lookin' like the Schminx jacket is going to be an easy cop. Good shit.
Don't get too happy yet. We don't know what's dropping. But if it does it will be one of the easiest cop of the season. 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:01
Got my shipping confirmation for my order from the first week last thursday, and got my shipping conversation for my order last thursday today, like hurry the fuck up supreme. 

twitter.com/calmikaze • IG : @_calmikaze

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:02
lol Thanks for everyone's input.  I'm not completely unhappy with the fit, but i do wish it was a tad bigger soooo

If anyone has XL in white or black and wants to trade for this L white one, let a brother know.  I'll even send some $$$ your way for taking the effort.
You buggin' for no reason. The jersey looks straight on you as is. 
Right. Dude my XL fits the same way. Keep your jersey my g. Don't let these dudes take you out of your hookup. They joint looks good 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:02
CDG Tee's gonna be mad expensive and 64 dollars for a t-shirt 

hansum is 4ever

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:05
64 dollars is too much for a tee?! Man are you serious. There are tons of brands that tees start at 100 dollars. That 64 is light
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:10
To all you supreme heads out there, who don't wanna be on a hostile thread where the older members...all up in the thread, all on the connects, having info...then come to Supreme Rumors! 

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:10
when did the towels come out last SS?

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:13
To all you supreme heads out there, who don't wanna be on a hostile thread where the older members...all up in the thread, all on the connects, having info...then come to Supreme Rumors! 

This shit is funny. I'm not going to front. That source awards got ugly
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:13
how much more information could you possibly need from supreme that is not readily available on the fucking website
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:20
I'm not sure when they dropped but I went to the London store around June and they had them in then but that could of just been a restock. 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:21
SMH: FUCK Camp, PCL Hooodie/Shorts/Deck (Still In Plastic), and campbells vans 
my nigga smokeyface

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:25
With this CDG stuff...I only fucks with the coaches jacket and the tees. cant decide which i want to swift tho.

hansum is 4ever

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:27
I'm not sure when they dropped but I went to the London store around June and they had them in then but that could of just been a restock. 
awesome thanks dude

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:29
AUGA mad he got denied membership into SWO. 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:30
is dsm online store 11 am eastern time ? 
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:36
gonna cawp that coach jacket.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:38

yo for real, idk why yall fuckin wit this dude, #midwestgang we out here!! hes one of the only dudes actually talkin bout real shit, not some dumb shit about different forums and shit

EDIT: im talkin bout everyone rippin on jeasy3d

Él Duderîno

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:40
This on a hoodie would be very dope 
THe
The people who are down voting probably dont know who the fuck this guy is....such fools
nah b thats just some herb shit. thats like some bitch ass tumblr shit. pretty sure everybody here knows who basquiat is. 
Lmaooo so true. If Supreme is going to do a colab with a godlike artist like Basquiat, its not going to be a box logo over his face
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:41
SMH: FUCK Camp, PCL Hooodie/Shorts/Deck (Still In Plastic), and campbells vans 
who the fuck is that
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:43
Is it just me or does the coach jacket look like garbage there?  I was excited when I first seen the shots from Supreme -- but here it looks ugly/cheap/tacky. Think I went from a cop to a pass on that one!..
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:44

yo for real, idk why yall fuckin wit this dude, #midwestgang we out here!! hes one of the only dudes actually talkin bout real shit, not some dumb shit about different forums and shit

EDIT: im talkin bout everyone rippin on jeasy3d
My man. I appreciate it. Midwestgang all day
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:45
his name is Eric something
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:45
what u guys think will be the first to sell out in the CDG collab?
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:48
^ Tee's will prob go first
Red Dot..then black dot

Red dot prob because of red box logo..
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:49
Tees, Camps, Coaches, Buckets, Short sleeve button up then long sleeve button up.

thats how i see it.

hansum is 4ever

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:51
As always with Supreme you need to see it in person. The inner lining looks better than the outside of the jacket. It's a pass for me from pics but may change my mind after seeing it in store.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:51
Is it just me or does the coach jacket look like garbage there?  I was excited when I first seen the shots from Supreme -- but here it looks ugly/cheap/tacky. Think I went from a cop to a pass on that one!..
You're not alone, b.

what's the jacket girl b wearing?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 12, 2013 @ 00:54
Tees, camps, then jackets
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.