Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 11, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
jeasy3d

This on a hoodie would be very dope 
THe
The people who are down voting probably dont know who the fuck this guy is....such fools
March 11, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
tyyler

Fit pic.  L, 5'11, 190.  I definitely wish I would've gotten an XL for more length.  What y'all think?
Length looks fine b. Ignore the downvotes, good fit
March 11, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
jeasy3d

the tees, camps, and coaches jackets will be the first thing to go
March 11, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
jetageoflotus

Red box or Black box tee?
For hoodie or tee?
no hoode this season?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 11, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
jeasy3d

Fit pic.  L, 5'11, 190.  I definitely wish I would've gotten an XL for more length.  What y'all think?
its fine to me, and trust me XL isnt that much longer. My XL fits right and exact debating on selling it due to the length
March 11, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
BasedBlong

THe
The people who are down voting probably dont know who the fuck this guy is....such fools
nah b thats just some herb shit. thats like some bitch ass tumblr shit. pretty sure everybody here knows who basquiat is. 

Fuck yall

March 11, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
vis

upvote for box logos 
downvote if you like obey
March 11, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
jeasy3d

THe
nah b thats just some herb shit. thats like some bitch ass tumblr shit. pretty sure everybody here knows who basquiat is. 
Im not saying this is the actual print supreme is using. Im saying it wouldnt be a bad hoodie or tee. And I highly doubt everybody know who he is. 
March 11, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
ultradunk

pusher love girl
album is amazing
 aoty

gawd.tumblr.com

March 11, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
teebonilla

THe

just looks like something you would see on tumblr/IG sorry i wouldnt like it...and i know this is Basquiat 

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 11, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
BasedBlong

THe
Im not saying this is the actual print supreme is using. Im saying it wouldnt be a bad hoodie or tee. And I highly doubt everybody know who he is. 
yea im not saying that either. im just saying that box's on the face is just salty in general. a photo tee would be tight though. 

Fuck yall

March 11, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
BasedBlong

i would love to have a black box tee but i really dont fuck with that green digicamo.

Fuck yall

March 11, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
________

antwuan dixon fell off
March 11, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
hardingo

Anyone in the UK know if its easier to cop at Supreme's store or at DSM? Cheers
There will be queues at both, as long as you get to either store early enough you'll get what you want. Probably larger queue at Supreme and more kids as half of them wont even know where DSM is located.
Thanks. Thought that'd be the case haha. I'll stick to DSM then. Is trying to cop online nearly impossible? 
March 11, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
jeasy3d

THe
yea im not saying that either. im just saying that box's on the face is just salty in general. a photo tee would be tight though. 
no doubt I feel it 
March 11, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
apots

THe
Instead of using some of his artwork, resorting to some tumblr shit, are you sure b? 
March 11, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
slytendencies

Copping the red dot short sleeve button up, black dot crusher, black dot camp, and maybe a black dot Box logo T. This is gunna be a good drop cool
March 11, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
odot520

its fine to me, and trust me XL isnt that much longer. My XL fits right and exact debating on selling it due to the length
how tall are you?
March 11, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
teebonilla

SMH: FUCK Camp, PCL Hooodie/Shorts/Deck (Still In Plastic), and campbells vans razz

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 11, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
backlikethat

Red box or Black box tee?
For hoodie or tee?
no hoode this season?

bling box logo
March 11, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
jeasy3d

THe
Instead of using some of his artwork, resorting to some tumblr shit, are you sure b? 
Like I said before. Drop the tumblr shit. Mos def bring his artwork out. But to have his face on something too would be dope. Stop thinking so literally 
March 11, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
Anthos

Yeah shoulda gotta Xlarge bruh..otha than that..nice cements...

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

March 11, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
donadamsky

since there's no CDG hoodie yall think therell be a Basquait hoodie or did we see the last of the pullovers for the season?
hope so. the one article on HB said tees, hats, and hoodies

March 11, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
petermitchell

REPOST

Supreme Talk UK 

This is a new facebook group allowing people in the UK to buy, sell and trade Supreme items without dealing with high priced shipping and exchange rate problems we face with US sellers and buyers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/616655638348135/
March 11, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
xblaze23

Length of the jersey is fine in my opinion. 

FS: New Black-Scale Believe Snap-Back Hat. Asking $55 shipped

March 11, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
tyyler

Supreme Talk UK 

This is a new facebook group allowing people in the UK to buy, sell and trade Supreme items without dealing with high priced shipping and exchange rate problems we face with US sellers and buyers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/616655638348135/

Is there a page like this for LA/Orange county area?
March 11, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
odot520

lol Thanks for everyone's input.  I'm not completely unhappy with the fit, but i do wish it was a tad bigger soooo

If anyone has XL in white or black and wants to trade for this L white one, let a brother know.  I'll even send some $$$ your way for taking the effort.
March 11, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
teebonilla

def cop for the cdg vans
both camps, but idk about the jacket. jacket or the shirt. both tuff. fawk.

definitely an L for PCLs
if anybody wants to cop size 11 pcl lows....hollaatyaboi
NO SELLING thats how MrTeeBonilla got slayed... #RIP

March 11, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
Centropy

THe
Like I said before. Drop the tumblr shit. Mos def bring his artwork out. But to have his face on something too would be dope. Stop thinking so literally 
It's the fact you pasted a stretched out box logo across his face that makes it straight garbage kid, log off with that tumblr shit b
March 11, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
chief

went though the cdg collection again and the only thing i'd probably buy is the red box logo. the short sleeve red dot and the long sleeve button ups are real nice but way too expensive. everything is just too loud. those vans are ugly as fuck tbh, like what would you wear those with?

•••

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.