HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 11, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
qrct1

I think this new CDG collection is kind of puzzling and maybe even ugly when you examine it up close and try to pick up on the influences behind this pattern.

However, when seen in the big picture, as a whole, this is probably the most revolutionary all-over print done in streetwear, a mix of the two patterns, digi-camo and polka dots. I think this is the kind of shit that will give you a heart attack when you see someone with it across the street.

aeterna13.com

March 11, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Misa <3

I say black dots for gusset shirt
March 11, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
tbeast

When supreme does bucket hats it's one size fits all? 
Last season they came in 2 different sizes.
March 11, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
RyandaGod

just brought my box logo to the dry cleaners, they looked at the tag and said they cant dry clean in, and if they just regular washed it, they would have to dry it and it would prly shrink....what in the flying fuck?? i told that bitch no way
Fam you're still going over this?

Just hand wash, plenty of youtube tutorials. Dry with a towel if you're going to do so, put the wet item in towel, and roll it, it will not distress any part of the item, then let it air dry. Win win, plus if you hand wash it won't get damaged unlike if you throw it in a machine.  
im still goin over it cause i thought dry cleaning would work, but it obviously didnt, im fine wit doin my washin techniques, its just a hassle that i dont have time for before i leave for vacation wit all these papers and shit i gotta do
Its a fucking hoody, you sound dumb as fuck. Just wash it and hang it up. Next day you'll be fine. It's only a box logo not like its pyrex or something cool
March 11, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
feeltheswift

This collab just proves that Supreme could put out the ugliest shit and people will still cop.
Solid opinion would read again.
March 11, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
bsm1017

just brought my box logo to the dry cleaners, they looked at the tag and said they cant dry clean in, and if they just regular washed it, they would have to dry it and it would prly shrink....what in the flying fuck?? i told that bitch no way

Just hand wash, plenty of youtube tutorials. Dry with a towel if you're going to do so, put the wet item in towel, and roll it, it will not distress any part of the item, then let it air dry. Win win, plus if you hand wash it won't get damaged unlike if you throw it in a machine.  
im still goin over it cause i thought dry cleaning would work, but it obviously didnt, im fine wit doin my washin techniques, its just a hassle that i dont have time for before i leave for vacation wit all these papers and shit i gotta do
Its a fucking hoody, you sound dumb as fuck. Just wash it and hang it up. Next day you'll be fine. It's only a box logo not like its pyrex or something
pyrex?? get the fuck out

Él Duderîno

March 11, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
PlaboY

what are the measurements??? i usually rock a 7 3/8 fitted...

if the buckets are really $54, i'm going for both...that loop shirt is nice, but for $230 no way...
March 11, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
________

Its a fucking hoody, you sound dumb as fuck. Just wash it and hang it up. Next day you'll be fine. It's only a box logo not like its pyrex or something
yeah man u def wanna dry clean a champion hoodie. lol
March 11, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Centropy

What time does the CDG items drop on DSM's website?
Just before 11.00am last year but it crashed bad. Check this page if you want to see what it was like http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/supreme_ss_2012?page=96
March 11, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
KiddCoast

Bucket hats are very tits cool if theyre under $70 the swiftness will be switched on

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 11, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
donadamsky

if the buckets are really $54, i'm going for both...that loop shirt is nice, but for $230 no way...
there's s/m and m/L. id go m/L based on your fitted size

March 11, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
RasterMoshi.

Anyone got a tan chip camo from last season they're trying to let go? smile
March 11, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
Silence

CDG half-zip wallets are great. I've had mine for almost 2 years now and it's held up really well. It's perfect if you like cardholders but still like to carry around some cash. Just keep in mind the zipper will rip a hole in your back pocket after awhile. 

/

teebonilla

Anyone got a tan chip camo from last season they're trying to let go? 
NO BUYING

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

RyandaGod

Anyone got a tan chip camo from last season they're trying to let go? 
dope buttondown. I love mine cool
March 11, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Shinji Swagawa

I'm not saying anyone's forgotten but there's the basquiat collab still to look forward to since the cdg collabo hasn't lived up to its hype (imo)
March 11, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
Dino Spumoni

Ups: black dots
Downs: red dots
It's a good debate, but if I HAD to choose.

I would have to say:

Coaches Jackets: TIE, if a winner, Black Dots because of inner-jacket lining

Gusset Shirt: Red Dots

Loop Collar: TIE, couldn't go wrong

Tee: Red Dots, no question. 

Crusher Hat: Red Dots

Camp: Black Dots

Vans: ALL, haha

I actually like the red dots on the blue/grey camo, but the red logo ruins it for me tbh
March 11, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Centropy

there's s/m and m/L. id go m/L based on your fitted size
Seeing as theres only 2 sizes for the Crushers i was thinking the sizing may look something like this?

I would love to know exactly how they fit if anyone actually has one?
March 11, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Juliu5

suspended

Thursday
March 11, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
bsm1017

Thursday

Él Duderîno

March 11, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
PrettyBozo

Is the CDG shirt fit going to be any different from regular supreme t's?
xafriaf

How was the line last year for the collab at SupLa?
SHARKlN

Crushers/Bucket hats are definitely small..
I wear 7 3/8 and I couldn't get a M/L to actually sit down around my head properly.

I've never had the S/M on hand, but I can't imagine it fits on an adult's head.
March 11, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
brononymous

song for this week's drop
March 11, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
cstiglic

is this week just cdg? i mean im fine with that..definetly getting camo vans
March 11, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
primelore

price of wallet?
March 11, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
RyandaGod

I wear 7 3/8 and I couldn't get a M/L to actually sit down around my head properly.

exactly... i had a L/XL camo bell hat and shit def gave me a headache most the time and I'm not a size 8 head...
March 11, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
PrettyBozo

Is the CDG shirt fit going to be any different from regular supreme t's? Anyone know?
justinsosharp

Is the CDG shirt fit going to be any different from regular supreme t's?
Centropy

Thanks, that's all i really needed to know. Judging by what you said i think S/M will be out of the question for most people.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.