[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:08
I guess im not the only one who copped this tee  

WOLG NAWG TEEBONILLA
Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:13
People definitely weren't lying about Supreme tees shrinking after a wash. My Bling tee shrunk down about a size after a wash and dry.
For real, I had Larges for my Breed logo shirt and Anytime I Want shirt and they don't even fit anymore.  I ordered XL for my bling logo, fit a lot better before wash.  We will see what happens after a wash lol

Edit- My tees are always hung dry.
I'm definitely not complaining about my shirt shrinking, was actually hoping it would. The tee was unusually long for a L sized shirt so a wash and dry fixed that problem for me and now I got a good clean fit.
Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:29
so we got chloe in the coach and dill with the s/s buttondown. Green camo coach is the best piece imo

edit: forgot the pic lol. that high shit

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:40
that short sleeve will be had...i'd grab the camp too but i never rock camps anymore...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:44
probably my favorite of the bunch, crispy clean

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:49
that short sleeve will be had...i'd grab the camp too but i never rock camps anymore...
I wish I didn't look like a jackass in camps. There are a ton of them that I have wanted, but I just cant pull off that style of hat.
ya too small...especially since i have "longer" hair

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:50
I wish I didn't look like a jackass in camps. There are a ton of them that I have wanted, but I just cant pull off that style of hat.
bout to cop the white Guatemala camp itll be my first camp..never been a big camp fan but wanna see if i dont look like a jackass in one haha 

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:51
i dont wear em too much either, but i think the red dot cdg camp is better than any other one this season. that might be the last one i grab for a while

edit: black rubber patch is on my list too. thats just a classic look

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:58
bout to cop the white Guatemala camp itll be my first camp..never been a big camp fan but wanna see if i dont look like a jackass in one haha 
haha yeah awhile back I put one on in SupLa and looked in their mirror and was like nopppe, picked up the playboy 5-panel instead.
awesome story bruh
Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:58
haha yeah awhile back I put one on in SupLa and looked in their mirror and was like nopppe, picked up the playboy 5-panel instead.
haha fersure dude, how do the camps fit? i wear a 7 1/8th new era, small ass head haha

Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:02
haha fersure dude, how do the camps fit? i wear a 7 1/8th new era, small ass head haha
there's an adjustable back...i wear a 7 new era, you'll be fine.
Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:04
Salt? are you kidding?
hold this
and thats only tops....

You lost
Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:08
you tried busting shots like I was salty cause you have a playboy snap. You tried playing, attempted to flex, then I tossed you the L. Log the fuck off lame

smokeyface

Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:11
stop trying to lessen the ether. Take the L and stop posting. No one gives a fuck why you're here
Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:18
You guys are awesome

IG: kingsrule4ever

Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:31
Anybody have fit pics of the peacoat??? 

...preferably navy 
Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:38
Salt? are you kidding?
hold this
and thats only tops....

You lost

You only have 1 box logo?

Weak ass shit.
Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:40
Salt? are you kidding?
hold this
and thats only tops....

You lost
im afraid to see your Full "collection" now 

cars shirt doh

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:43
Peep my All 2012 top collection
Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:53
Originally posted by Inactive User

Weak ass shit.
But there are 2. 
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:03
After seeing that dudes pic of him in the field pulllover I started thinking why didnt they make a white field pullover.  I think that would have been a real nice looking c/w.  I mean they made a white tree camo camp.  
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:06
Originally posted by Inactive User

Weak ass shit.
But there are 2. 
^ ?
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:08
There's a maroon one too, get ya vision up b
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:18
Salt? are you kidding?
hold this
and thats only tops....

You lost
lol easy, I wasn't calling out your collection. How can I lose when I was never playing?
boutit
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:20
What do you guys think about the cdg camps?
Black dots.     Like
Or Red dots.    Dislike
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:24
What do you guys think about the cdg camps?
Black dots.     Like
Or Red dots.    Dislike
they both suck
the way they were wearinem
in the photo looked real bad too
Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:32
Whats the most ya'll are willing to spend on a box logo hoodie? I could never see my self spending $300 or more on a hoodie son

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 11, 2013 @ 07:40
dead @ dude posting his 2012 hoodies
Mar 11, 2013 @ 08:27
Salt? are you kidding?
hold this
and thats only tops....

You lost

All your shit is from the past couple seasons. Anyone can go on eBay and buy these ..
LMAO @ you thinking you just ethered someone with this dickriding collection
Mar 11, 2013 @ 08:30
curious as to wether the gusset shirt will have camo on the back like the box tee or if they'll keep it nice and simple like last years

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195556

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.