[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:01
lots of questions on CDG sizing, well here is a pic of me in a Junya Watanabe CDG shirt SZ L.

Im 6'2" and was probably around 185 when this pic was taken.

I have more, nicer pics of me wearing the shirt but they aren't full shots so i just used that one
Junya watanabe CDG is another brand bro. It has different fit compared with CDG shirt.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:02
i think its time supreme makes a tee that features the beastie boys. it'd be kinda cool to have a tee that pays tribute to mca one year from his unfortunate death (may 4) as well as celebrate the success of the group that paved the way for many rappers and other artists
i second that!
i think its a given, they are basically the creators of new york/east coast rap and it'd be a shame if supreme didn't honor a big time local music group
Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:06
When is the CDG drop please somebody say

its on a thursday

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:07
lots of questions on CDG sizing, well here is a pic of me in a Junya Watanabe CDG shirt SZ L.

I have more, nicer pics of me wearing the shirt but they aren't full shots so i just used that one
that thing is ugly as fuck
Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:08
SSENSE.COM, i know most of you never probably shopped there since you are like 14-16 year old tweens but..

go to brands and click comme des garcons shirt.

click a shirt and hit size guide

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:20
Alright I know this is going to get down voted like crazy but I'm just looking for some info. A really long time ago (I'm talking years) I picked up a supreme Raekwon poster from a guy on eBay who was reputable. Had 100% feedback and was selling a whole supreme loot of real stuff. Clothes, accessories, and other posters. When the poster came I was surprised to learn that the poster (19 x 25) is a giant sticker. Like I could peel off the back and stick it to something if I wanted to. Is this how they made them back in the day? I don't think I got scammed this guy had huge selling numbers of people saying he was a good and real seller. So now years later I have this giant sticker (poster) I have on my wall. Anyone ever see this before? Just looking for info.
EDIT - Maybe it was common http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raekwon-Sticker-Poster-Box-Tee-18-x-24/281075385886?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=018&category=60432&cmd=ViewItem

8( x x )8

Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:24
cool story.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:24
I'm all about shoes. Got enought shits just trying to get loaded with sneakers.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 18:41
Probably gonna fuck with the CDG box logo shirt and eras. 
Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:06
Alright I know this is going to get down voted like crazy but I'm just looking for some info. A really long time ago (I'm talking years) I picked up a supreme Raekwon poster from a guy on eBay who was reputable. Had 100% feedback and was selling a whole supreme loot of real stuff. Clothes, accessories, and other posters. When the poster came I was surprised to learn that the poster (19 x 25) is a giant sticker. Like I could peel off the back and stick it to something if I wanted to. Is this how they made them back in the day? I don't think I got scammed this guy had huge selling numbers of people saying he was a good and real seller. So now years later I have this giant sticker (poster) I have on my wall. Anyone ever see this before? Just looking for info.

Find a child and put in on him and have him running away being a mini Raekwon
Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:11
Did they sell size small in the cdg collab last year in the us online site?

yes

ig - @martinm_

Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:13

Fucked up part is you probably paid a lot of money for that shirt. Lookin like Theo and shit circa 1991.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:15
Man, I wish i would of had swiftness to get that paneled parka now :'(

Didnt need swiftness, just some sense.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:30

Fucked up part is you probably paid a lot of money for that shirt. Lookin like Theo and shit circa 1991.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:57
Acompanion the poster is legit, they made a bunch of those to stick up all over the city... They made stickers and they used wheet paste for the posters.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:04
whats everyone thinking to that kennedy shirt?
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:07
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:13
Random pic 
that field pullover's one of the best things to come from supreme 
If you drew somehing on his face it would be Antwuan
i had to ...

Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:13
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:14
A lot of the posters on eBay are fake... I don't really see why it would matter tho, it's a poster. Who the fuck cares.

Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:25
so i remember people talking about this MANY pages back, but what is everyones opinion on dry cleaning Supreme shit?? i just feel uncomfortable regular washing and hang drying my box logo pullover, and as i remember someone saying, paying that much for a sweatshirt should get a good type of cleaning, so is dry cleaning a smart idea??

Él Duderîno

Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:29
anyone know if thelivecollective is legit? any info would be appreciated, thanks.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:38
I think people slept on the paneled parka because for me I thought it was just going to be a thin windbreaker. From fit pics it looks pretty thick and durable. Definitively missed out on that one. 

8( x x )8

Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:38
anyone know if thelivecollective is legit? any info would be appreciated, thanks.
If you're talking about the guy on eBay, yeah.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:41
Didn't even check it out but just don't be an idiot and use good judgement, if the price seems too good to be true it almost always is.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:42
I dry clean all of my f/w hoodies and jackets..I've found spring summer hoodies are ok to wash in a machine. I also was all my teeshirts/ cut and sew. Really the only things to worry about dry-cleaning are heavy hoodies, jackets and button ups/ flannels.

Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:43
Shocked how men can wear that liberty new era in public. Shit crosses the line!
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:45
On topic of the dry cleaners, anyone had experiences with bringing back the color to a faded tee shirt by a dry cleaner.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:52
On a side note, I think a Palace Skateboards x Supreme collaboration would be very nice 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.