Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
donadamsky

How do supremes oxfords fit?

Just got my order in the mail, pcl sticker with it as well.
that's all you ordered
maybe thats all he wanted

March 9, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
mrfreeman

Just got my tees today and wishin I got a large, 5'9 165.  Got the Audrey bling and schminx as well as the S15 hat w/ the shit  pin 
March 9, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
slytendencies

Anyone have a price estimate on the Devils Point windbreaker? Thanks.
March 9, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
falsenaga

wouldn't wear it out in the 2nd pic but here is a fit pic in mediums. relevance. new order all the way boyyyyy COACHELLA 2013

edit: yes i know.. before the windex bandit comments on this, you got me.
5'9 149
dope fit man, thanks for size info. have fun at that new order reunion cool
March 9, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
foreigner

don't know if any of this has been posted but I just got home and some stuff on the webstore got restocked/sold out

restocked:
-black tie dye tee: M
-black campus jacket: L, XL
-navy quilted hooded jacket: L, XL

sold out:
-purple oxford
-lemon audrey
-black sports stack
-camo S15
March 9, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
acompanion

waiting on these:

then im out. except for collabs.

Save yourself the money and just get a Staple shirt
as soon as i saw this recommendation... LOL. no bro, supreme's long sleeve shirt quality is >>>>>>>>>> that crap you got on this pic.
Yeah no doubt, I'm just referencing it is literally almost the exact same shirt. Besides for the color and a white pocket, its pretty similar.

8( x x )8

March 9, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
donadamsky

waiting on these:

then im out. except for collabs.

Save yourself the money and just get a Staple shirt
as soon as i saw this recommendation... LOL. no bro, supreme's long sleeve shirt quality is >>>>>>>>>> that crap you got on this pic.
Yeah no doubt, I'm just referencing it is literally almost the exact same shirt. Besides for the color and a white pocket, its pretty similar.
and that staple one's split much higher

March 9, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
Yunglink

just got my stuff heres first impressions: fishtail is so worth the price tag its dope honestly looks so much better in person. i got a medium and im about 5'11 and it fits perfect and i by that i mean theres plenty of room to layer and its a good length to keep you dry. swerve. 
March 9, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
rhythmz

so much supreme in one picture
i dont normally wear this much supreme in one outfit bro just fyi, just a pic for those who would probably like some ideas. but at  the same time, i definitely dont wear or like to put out too much logo branding other than on my hat. shit, i havent even worn this sand safari in months :[
Hey don't get me wrong. Fit wise one of the better ones posted. Honestly if you zip up the bomber and have the hood out it would look pretty sick. Basic but nice bomber with the floral pop would look great. The two prints on their own clash a bit

inb4 hate for giving friendly fashion advice.
oh nah im not taking you into any offense at all bro. but yeah i feel you on that im already planning on wearing the bomber zipped up and not wearnig the crosses on the outside with the pcl under. like i said, just giving some visuals for you guys on here.

dope fit man, thanks for size info. have fun at that new order reunion

Hell yah man, im so stoked.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 9, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
vis

How much do paisley hoodies go for nowadays?
March 9, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
donadamsky

How much do paisley hoodies go for nowadays?
2 sold on ebay recently for 460 (XL burg, L navy). fucking rediculous. i shoulda copped one last year for 300 when i had the chance

March 9, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
edwardtrill

The Tussin l/s fits very well, the back kinda bums me out but it looks really good layered 

Stay Gold.

March 9, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
NARIK

Copped the sk8 hi's, fucking stoked for them to come in. It was weird though cause like half an hour after I ordered I got a shipping confirmation, but it was for my order I placed last thursday 

{ instagram: kiranxharrison } | { twitter: @_notkiran } | { https://soundcloud.com/whoiskiran}

March 9, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
wampwamp

The Tussin l/s fits very well, the back kinda bums me out but it looks really good layered 
the back is the best part :/
March 9, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
Coldchain

Does anyone remember how much the last Champion jacket was?

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

March 9, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
rhythmz

Does anyone remember how much the last Champion jacket was?
168. if you wanna buy a medium navy one buy mine

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 9, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
jetageoflotus

i dont normally wear this much supreme in one outfit bro just fyi, just a pic for those who would probably like some ideas. but at  the same time, i definitely dont wear or like to put out too much logo branding other than on my hat. shit, i havent even worn this sand safari in months :[
Hey don't get me wrong. Fit wise one of the better ones posted. Honestly if you zip up the bomber and have the hood out it would look pretty sick. Basic but nice bomber with the floral pop would look great. The two prints on their own clash a bit

inb4 hate for giving friendly fashion advice.
oh nah im not taking you into any offense at all bro. but yeah i feel you on that im already planning on wearing the bomber zipped up and not wearnig the crosses on the outside with the pcl under. like i said, just giving some visuals for you guys on here.

dope fit man, thanks for size info. have fun at that new order reunion

Hell yah man, im so stoked.
This fit is dope as fuck. Really digging how the cross bomber is a reversible. Looks great with the PCL under it. . 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 9, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
edwardtrill

FYI

Stay Gold.

March 9, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
FuhrerNast

Supreme so grimmey 

This dude asked futura to sign the hat and then he said he was mad and that "Supreme never paid me, tell people about it... we agreed on 8G and they gave me 1,5G"
#spreadawareness
March 9, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
paulywalnuts

dunno if anyone mentioned this but the CdG button up last year was actually 398 i thought...?

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 9, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
paulywalnuts

Supreme so grimmey 

This dude asked futura to sign the hat and then he said he was mad and that "Supreme never paid me, tell people about it... we agreed on 8G and they gave me 1,5G"
#spreadawareness
wow thats fucking...just too ironic....or the opposite of ironic...shit....

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 9, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
FuhrerNast

" fuck you, pay me " literally.
March 9, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
$timRep

I can't decide if I need a M or a L for the tie-dye pullover, dont wanna fuck up. I'm 5'11, 155, and these ice-cream/bbc and stussy hoodies in M feel a little tight, but then again this isn't just a hoodie, quite the dilemma here lol 
March 9, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
getrichactfamous

I can't decide if I need a M or a L for the tie-dye pullover, dont wanna fuck up. I'm 5'11, 150
L, need that length homie

@getrichactfamous

March 9, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
jayyrodd13

how much were the cdg camps last year?
March 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
getrichactfamous

might seem frail doe

@getrichactfamous

March 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
$timRep

I can't decide if I need a M or a L for the tie-dye pullover, dont wanna fuck up. I'm 5'11, 150
L, need that length homie
you're right. thanks for the wisdom my dude 
March 9, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
theycallmeblack

Supreme so grimmey 

#spreadawareness
Scumbags.
March 9, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
paulywalnuts

alright just bump this shit every time a question is asked

2012 COMME des GARCONS SHIRT/SUPREME prices
camps 54
t shirt 54
pullover 188
button down 398* (may be 298 )
vans authentics  116
vans old skools  128

March 9, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
paulywalnuts

come to think of it ...this Futura thing reeks of bullshit...first, why didn't he get it in writing?  you're gonna work for Supreme without a contract?  fuckatta here....secondly, 8 grand, for what exactly?  that collab looks like it took about 5 minutes...scribble Supreme and Fuck You Pay Me on a piece of paper...send it to the manufacturer!  check is in the mail Futura now fuck off

edit:  that last line is how i imagine it went down

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.