Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 9, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
lrgjeans

prety much everyone who has posted a fit with something in here looks like a complete kook. yall need to pick a new brand.
pretty much

March 9, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
YoungRizal

$300 for a button up?  I minus well by a Givenchy or Burberry button down and get on my high fashion if it gonna be that expensive 
I am pretty sure their last button up cost that much. Dunno why people are complaining about the price

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 9, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
sjohnnnn

Closer look at the Vans

bottom ones are half cabs, you can see on the tongue 
There has to be a sk8 hi.... 

سبحان

March 9, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
paulywalnuts

if you guys think $300 for a CdG button up is a lot, go on Barneys and look at their prices ...$500+

i master bait from time to time

March 9, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
Swimwear

$300 for a button up?  I minus well by a Givenchy or Burberry button down and get on my high fashion if it gonna be that expensive 
I am pretty sure their last button up cost that much. Dunno why people are complaining about the price
With the exception of CDG H&M, CDG shirts have been in that range, nothing new.
March 9, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
korange

Closer look at the Vans

Those half cabs are much better!!!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 9, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
itsgart

anyone know if the decks restocked in stores too?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 9, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
vafins

Fit pic for the hanes 3 pack size small(in case anyone was curious). when I first opened it and tried it on, it was a bit too long. After 1 wash and 1 machine dry, it's still a little bit too long, but fits somewhat tighter. whatever tho LOL
5"10 128lb
Let the hating begin.
your 5'10 and you got sz small and it was still too big? whats up with these tees?
he either doesnt realize hes actually 5'4 or they fit 3x larger than a normal t shirt
Im about 5'10"....and 155lbs, and I'm pretty skinny . so to be 128lbs at 5'10" would on some other shit 

haha yeah there is like seriously no way in hell you are 5'10

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 9, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
hbphilly

had to pull the trigger on the navy quilted
March 9, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
korange

You guys should celebrate, the material of cdg shirt is another level! If you ever owned one, you will find that shit is worth $300. But since they use cdg's material, the fit will be my biggest concern, cdg fits much smaller than suprem. Hope they do those customize thing for supreme.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 9, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
xafriaf

I would get a short sleeve button up, but I would rather save my money for other stuff like water shorts, Hooded athletic top, second batch of tees, etc. probably be picking up the the CDG tee with the black/green camo, and the eras in the pic shown above.
March 9, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
xafriaf

How'd the CDG tees fit last year? Ill go TTS either way, but I was just curious
March 9, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
Dat1Dude562

Aside from the CDG shit. Anyone have any experience going to RIFs second store where they sell all the older shit? 
plan on swinging by sometime this week

prices are crazy raped.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dat1Dude562

Aside from the CDG shit. Anyone have any experience going to RIFs second store where they sell all the older shit? 

prices are crazy raped.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

secretsociety

Japanese pricing for CDGS 2013

Camp cap = 8,400
Crusher hat = 8,400
T-shirt = 12,600
Loop Collar shirt = 33,600
Coaches jacket = 34,650
Gusset shirt = 36,750

Half Cabs = 15,750
Era = 13,650

Reason for higher prices is that they are using the COMME des GARCONS SHIRT material
US prices are not a straight conversion from japanese prices. Here is about what the prices will look like give or take a little but not much (if these prices are correct).

Camp ~‰ˆ 50
Crusher ~ 50
Tee ~ 76
Loop Collar ~ 200
Coaches ~ 210
Gusset ~ 222

Half Cabs ~ 95
Era ~ 82
of course the prices are correct

and i know its not a straight conversion but these prices are higher than the first CDGS collab so the US prices will be higher
I wasn't saying that to you I just saw some dude post the tees would be 130 or something so I thought I would clear up the conversion. And that conversion never failed last year so if those are the right prices I'd say they are around the same maybe a little more than last spring but it seems like the price on everything Supreme has gone up a little more.

سبحان

March 9, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
Swimwear

You guys should celebrate, the material of cdg shirt is another level! If you ever owned one, you will find that shit is worth $300. But since they use cdg's material, the fit will be my biggest concern, cdg fits much smaller than suprem. Hope they do those customize thing for supreme.
Last year, description on the online store said to size down.
So if you're a medium, buy a small.
March 9, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
Centropy

CdG short sleeve button down will be had... i haven't been workin 60 hour weeks for nothing...

also, in related no-one-cares-news boss asked what day i want off as i get into somewhat normal schedule...i thought on it and said ....thursday 
thursday?  he says...random, why thursday?
thursday  
May wanna change that day off. Last years colllab dropped on the opening day of DSM Ginza, Friday March 16th. This years looks like it could drop as the 1st year celebration, which is next Saturday.

Will know for sure in that Monday email.

London proxy service available PM for details

March 9, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
paulywalnuts

CdG short sleeve button down will be had... i haven't been workin 60 hour weeks for nothing...

also, in related no-one-cares-news boss asked what day i want off as i get into somewhat normal schedule...i thought on it and said ....thursday 
thursday?  he says...random, why thursday?
thursday  
May wanna change that day off. Last years colllab dropped on the opening day of DSM GInza, Friday March 16th. This years looks like it could drop as the 1st year celebration, which is next Saturday.

Will know for sure in that Monday email.
true dat
may have to just get back on the workflow cawp swivfness

i master bait from time to time

March 9, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
xafriaf

It did? I didn't really pay attention because I didn't like the stuff. But it said it in the item description?
March 9, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
WGM

the prices are pretty bad...but they do have a lot of older preme stuff. not worth buying, but it is worth checking out. some of the used shirts are cheap
March 9, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
Swimwear

It did? I didn't really pay attention because I didn't like the stuff. But it said it in the item description?
Yes. I tried on a large too, fit like an XL.
March 9, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
roasthoggmann

Everyone complaining about CDG prices should be glad its CDG SHIRT and not CDG HOMME or a Junya Watanabe collection.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

March 9, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
acompanion

Anyone think the back of the t-shirt inst going to be cotton. It kinda looks like the material from the first picture with Chloe in the short sleeved button up. 
EDIT - Could be definitely wrong but I dont care.

8( x x )8

March 9, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
xafriaf

Yes. I tried on a large too, fit like an XL.
Alright, thanks.
March 9, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
hiddentiga

suspended

blaqtee,blaqcamp,eras and we out
March 9, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
whatisthis

The question is: do the Vans release with everything else? Or do they release later like last season (very last week if I remember correctly)

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

vis

lol @ you guys talking about copping cdg like you have sviftness
acompanion

Started from the bottom now we're here.

8( x x )8

March 9, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
Shinji Swagawa

The only time I got gassed over digi camo was when I played CoD..
March 9, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
jaflash23

And here is Black Roses and PCL shorts.
Roses is XL and PCL is L.

Im 6'2" 195

you have a huge dvd collection.
Left case is all TV season DVDS, where  i go to get my Boy Meets World on.

right case is all Regular and 3D Blu Rays, was watching some 3D Jayden James at the time.

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.