March 9, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
rhythmz

Does anyone remember how much the last Champion jacket was?
168. if you wanna buy a medium navy one buy mine

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 9, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
jetageoflotus

so much supreme in one picture
i dont normally wear this much supreme in one outfit bro just fyi, just a pic for those who would probably like some ideas. but at  the same time, i definitely dont wear or like to put out too much logo branding other than on my hat. shit, i havent even worn this sand safari in months :[
Hey don't get me wrong. Fit wise one of the better ones posted. Honestly if you zip up the bomber and have the hood out it would look pretty sick. Basic but nice bomber with the floral pop would look great. The two prints on their own clash a bit

inb4 hate for giving friendly fashion advice.
oh nah im not taking you into any offense at all bro. but yeah i feel you on that im already planning on wearing the bomber zipped up and not wearnig the crosses on the outside with the pcl under. like i said, just giving some visuals for you guys on here.

dope fit man, thanks for size info. have fun at that new order reunion

Hell yah man, im so stoked.
This fit is dope as fuck. Really digging how the cross bomber is a reversible. Looks great with the PCL under it. . 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 9, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
edwardtrill

so much supreme in one picture
i dont normally wear this much supreme in one outfit bro just fyi, just a pic for those who would probably like some ideas. but at  the same time, i definitely dont wear or like to put out too much logo branding other than on my hat. shit, i havent even worn this sand safari in months :[
FYI

Stay Gold.

March 9, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
JayEffKay

Supreme so grimmey 

This dude asked futura to sign the hat and then he said he was mad and that "Supreme never paid me, tell people about it... we agreed on 8G and they gave me 1,5G"
#spreadawareness
March 9, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
paulywalnuts

dunno if anyone mentioned this but the CdG button up last year was actually 398 i thought...?

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 9, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
paulywalnuts

Supreme so grimmey 

This dude asked futura to sign the hat and then he said he was mad and that "Supreme never paid me, tell people about it... we agreed on 8G and they gave me 1,5G"
#spreadawareness
wow thats fucking...just too ironic....or the opposite of ironic...shit....

March 9, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
JayEffKay

" fuck you, pay me " literally.
March 9, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
$timRep

I can't decide if I need a M or a L for the tie-dye pullover, dont wanna fuck up. I'm 5'11, 155, and these ice-cream/bbc and stussy hoodies in M feel a little tight, but then again this isn't just a hoodie, quite the dilemma here lol 
March 9, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
getrichactfamous

I can't decide if I need a M or a L for the tie-dye pullover, dont wanna fuck up. I'm 5'11, 150
L, need that length homie

@getrichactfamous

March 9, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
jayyrodd

how much were the cdg camps last year?
March 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
getrichactfamous

might seem frail doe

@getrichactfamous

March 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
$timRep

I can't decide if I need a M or a L for the tie-dye pullover, dont wanna fuck up. I'm 5'11, 150
L, need that length homie
you're right. thanks for the wisdom my dude 
March 9, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
paulywalnuts

alright just bump this shit every time a question is asked

2012 COMME des GARCONS SHIRT/SUPREME prices
camps 54
t shirt 54
pullover 188
button down 398* (may be 298 )
vans authentics  116
vans old skools  128

March 9, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
paulywalnuts

come to think of it ...this Futura thing reeks of bullshit...first, why didn't he get it in writing?  you're gonna work for Supreme without a contract?  fuckatta here....secondly, 8 grand, for what exactly?  that collab looks like it took about 5 minutes...scribble Supreme and Fuck You Pay Me on a piece of paper...send it to the manufacturer!  check is in the mail Futura now fuck off

edit:  that last line is how i imagine it went down

March 9, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
spenc

come to think of it ...this Futura thing reeks of bullshit...first, why didn't he get it in writing?  you're gonna work for Supreme without a contract?  fuckatta here....secondly, 8 grand, for what exactly?  that collab looks like it took about 5 minutes...scribble Supreme and Fuck You Pay Me on a piece of paper...send it to the manufacturer!  check is in the mail Futura now fuck off
I agree like I love Fututra, but like ya that collab didn't really take much effort...Like also, I really like the schminx design for this season and I love Gonz, but in all honesty it probably took Gonz like 5 minutes to draw up that design, just saying haha
March 9, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
________

^^ 5 minutes try 5 seconds lol
March 9, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
illsteezy

Just now got shipping for the Military Peacoat I ordered last Thursday. Expected to be delivered on the 15th. 15 days razz 
March 9, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
korange

alright just bump this shit every time a question is asked

2012 COMME DES GARCONS SHIRT/SUPREME prices
camps 54
t shirt 54
pullover 188
button down 398
vans authentics  116
vans old skools  128
if that button down is 398, i am wondering how much this season's jacket will be... any guess?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 9, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
frenchsauvage

button down was 298 yall buggin.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

March 9, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
swla

I agree like I love Fututra, but like ya that collab didn't really take much effort...Like also, I really like the schminx design for this season and I love Gonz, but in all honesty it probably took Gonz like 5 minutes to draw up that design, just saying haha
thats a bad argument. you can argue that the entire supreme logo took 5 minutes to make. its still his concept and if hes commissioned to bring an idea then hes entitled to the MOOLAH

its all bout the brand. Supreme is a brand and Futura is a brand. Pay up Supreme, especially when you got a fuckload of people buying a fuckin bullet for 35 bucks. I wouldnt doubt that they have a written contract 

swlosangeles.com

March 9, 2013 @ 05:20 AM

gonz art is like that on purpose people like how simple it is and how effortless it looks but some people like simple stuff like Keith haring but honestly i dont think gonzs art would be popular if he wasnt a known skater 
March 9, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
paulywalnuts

COMME des GARCONS is expensive as fuck...the Supreme collab is like a bargain bin for a CdG item...it even makes APC look reasonably priced...

March 9, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
bostonstrangler

If the button down is 300 the coaches price must be frightening.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

March 9, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
deathwish

anybody stoked for the croc strap camp?
March 9, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
slytendencies

Supreme so grimmey 

#spreadawareness
Damn then they must have requested his design to put on the pieces and he probably just sent them "fuck you pay me" then they just used that as the design....or not who knows
March 9, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
jxmookie

Anyone remember why the cdg vans were not released on the same day as the tees and stuff?

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 9, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
paulywalnuts

Anyone remember why the cdg vans were not released on the same day as the tees and stuff?
theres no why...they just weren't...the update said blah blah this shit is dropping march 17 or whatever and the vans are dropping in june (ended up being july i think) 

March 9, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
MAL

Stuff came through today.

Someone in this thread was asking about the fit of the tussin earlier? I think the length of it is just perfect. Sweater is a bit thinner than I expected but still fits and feels great, and the bullet keychain's logo is kind of chipping off after being on my keys throughout the evening so I put some tape over it now, looks like nothing is on there.
 I just realized that the tip of the bullet can be used for shotgunning...
March 9, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
thane20

$300 for a button up? confused I minus well by a Givenchy or Burberry button down and get on my high fashion if it gonna be that expensive 

Bang

March 9, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
MBoyWonder

So I went to SupNY today. As I was looking through the stuff, I see like three 15 year old kids just walk in and just run straight to the hats. Loud as fuck, they insisted on trying on every single cap in every color (Even the split) just to see "what to cop" as they were all saying over each other.  After they dipped, like every employee had that same look; why these kids shopping here. I've been going there for a while, and that was the epitome of why the
employees there are always so "i don't give a fuck" to the customers. Idk. It's cool stuff, but it's just another store. Chill out.

For anyone that's planning on going there, they still had Schminx hoodies, Basketball warmups, Ferrari, Robotussin, and Audrey T's.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.