Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 8, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
lalala

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/bottoms/rigid-slim-jean

"All cotton, 14 oz. selvedge denim"

I know they're selvedge obviously which is a good thing but does anyone know if they're raw, washed, Sanforized, ect.?

EDIT: Also am I the only one who thinks its really dumb to go out of the way to make a selvedged denim and NOT include pictures OF THE DAMN SELVEDGE!?
dunno why u getting downvoted, fucking faggots up in here

got a pair last year, they're not very slim. the selvedge is like this.
emailed supreme, no response on if they're sanforized or not. i soaked them and they didn't change, so probably.

most likely not raw. they did start to fade a tiny bit after a few months. haven't washed them so I can't tell for sure.

i ended up just getting some APCs to make sure i got some raws. didnt want to waste more time wearing shit that wasnt gonna fade properly.

x

March 8, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
rezmo.

Can you post a fit pic ^

Another bottle in the brain.

March 8, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
lalala

Can you post a fit pic ^
nah, i got them tapered a lot

x

March 8, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
Wompy

I know they're selvedge obviously which is a good thing but does anyone know if they're raw, washed, Sanforized, ect.?

EDIT: Also am I the only one who thinks its really dumb to go out of the way to make a selvedged denim and NOT include pictures OF THE DAMN SELVEDGE!?

emailed supreme, no response on if they're sanforized or not. i soaked them and they didn't change, so probably.

most likely not raw. they did start to fade a tiny bit after a few months. haven't washed them so I can't tell for sure.

i ended up just getting some APCs to make sure i got some raws. didnt want to waste more time wearing shit that wasnt gonna fade properly.
Thanks mate. Yeah Idk what up with that its whatever though. Selvedge looks sick, love me some peach detailing. If they're not raws though I'll probably save my money. 14 oz looks way too heavy for spring summer anyways. I might be getting a linen/chambray blend thats around 8-10 oz for the warm weather.
March 8, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
lalala

Thanks mate. Yeah Idk what up with that its whatever though. Selvedge looks sick, love me some peach detailing. If they're not raws though I'll probably save my money. 14 oz looks way too heavy for spring summer anyways. I might be getting a linen/chambray blend thats around 8-10 oz for the warm weather.
sorry, it's not peach. it's red. white/red selvedge. that shit looked red on my screen.

x

March 8, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
Wompy

ah thanks. very well might be my screen. not the greatest
March 8, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
lalala

can't edit my OG post so here's the actual pic of their selvedge

x

March 8, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
SHARKlN

I went jean shopping in soho late 2010. Tried on like 20 or 30 pairs of jeans and the Supreme selvedge were definitely towards the bottom of the list. I think the washed denim are much better in terms of quality/cut.

Nevertheless, I can't wear Supreme pants with their 30 inch inseams..
March 8, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
bennyy

Hardstyle fit *look at how herby I look guys, don't even care hate all you want this pic is a joke anyway*

hmm and i thought pinoys were bad..  at least you got in  n out.  

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

March 8, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
hardingo

Do any of you guys know if the London store has any of the Schminx keychain left? 
March 8, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
joseph_squared

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
Did this dude really just say "compare living arrangements" right after admitting he has a roommate?  'ol can't even afford to take pictures in his own mirror ass nigga.
March 8, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
subigdog

Na I just like just like living with a roommate that's all.... Y give away money that doesn't need to be spend
March 8, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
jjapplesauce

Sharkin Approved 

The charlie sheen shirt lol
March 8, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
THEBIGNB

prety much everyone who has posted a fit with something in here looks like a complete kook. yall need to pick a new brand.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 8, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
airtown

prety much everyone who has posted a fit with something in here looks like a complete kook. yall need to pick a new brand.
Where is your fit bro?
March 8, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
Anthos

shout out to every one who got balls to put up pics. I think every one should put a pic up from time to time. fuck what a hater say, you get points from me. even if you have a smedium on
will post a fit pic of Panelled parka this weekend...Word

2Ps -

March 8, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
thirdworlds

Who from the west coast has gotten their stuff? I had 3 seperate orders and not one has came. sad
March 8, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
Anthos

Feeling those factory sunglasses
That colorway of bamboo reminds me one of them Scarface joints Tony Montana was wearin

2Ps -

March 8, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
SHARKlN

Where is your fit bro?
March 8, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
THEBIGNB

#theiceisreal

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 8, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
SaneLakerFan

Any of you damned resellers selling the Sk8 Hi Florals in 9 or 9.5? I'm in Madrid, missed out on the online drop....
March 8, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
riverwalkivyleague

Package came in yesterday!
March 8, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
kendalldf93

Who from the west coast has gotten their stuff? I had 3 seperate orders and not one has came.

I havent even gotten a confirmation email for any of my 3 orders man 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
ganzbino

Who from the west coast has gotten their stuff? I had 3 seperate orders and not one has came.
I'm from az and my stuff is out for delivery right now
March 8, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
tomo.

Need a TNF leak! 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
smepsu

I'm from az and my stuff is out for delivery right now

Shipment came in yesterday
March 8, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
SilvioDante

I havent even gotten a confirmation email for any of my 3 orders man 
im in LA and got my stuff a day early than usual thursday got it in on weds.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
Shinji Swagawa

Need a TNF leak! 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
HOCHSTE

Vans sat for awhile hahahahahah I'd say a good 10 minutes then everything was gone.
i believe u were on karmaloop
Nah I was on Supreme watching the dudes cop a shoe with a floral print on them. Was kinda funny.
sorry that u can't pull them off. i suggest u go get more of those hanes
True, dudes who lack the balls to rock them bash them. Of course they would.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 8, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
Anthos

Where is your fit bro?
info on Tatt?

2Ps -

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.