March 9, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
rhythmz

wouldn't wear it out in the 2nd pic but here is a fit pic in mediums. relevance. new order all the way boyyyyy COACHELLA 2013

edit: yes i know.. before the windex bandit comments on this, you got me.
5'9 149

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 9, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Centropy

Considering the CDG Shirt line is fairly expensive, how much do you guys think I'm looking at paying for these 3 items. Roughly of course.

compared to last year, tee: 54, button-up: 298 (
bucket probably like 70
I can imagine the shirts with the buttoned collars and what looks like selvedge lining and digi camo sleeves being 298 but i was thinking the all over digi camo dot shirt would be slightly cheaper.
March 9, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
Hyudryu

Fit pic for the hanes 3 pack size small(in case anyone was curious). when I first opened it and tried it on, it was a bit too long. After 1 wash and 1 machine dry, it's still a little bit too long, but fits somewhat tighter. whatever tho LOL
5"10 128lb
Let the hating begin.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

March 9, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
________

^^no fit pic of the the bling and dorothy tho? prbly too big on you right? the tees runs a little big
March 9, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Hyudryu

no fit pic of the the bling and dorothy tho? prbly too big on you right? the tees runs a little big
Got you covered. First one bling in medium(bad lighting), second one Dorothy in medium. Sorry for the bad quality lmao. 
Yeah they are a bit too big on me. And since they are pre-shrunk, I can't shrink them. Wish Supreme sold small tees.
5"10 128lb

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

March 9, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Wompy

so much supreme in one picture
March 9, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
pattshreds

Got all my stuff last week...wasn't too keen on the drop yesterday...

I was surprised at the thin quality to the hoodie..Supreme hoodies are generally so thick n thirsty. This, not so much!

But lovin the new tin and tray...nice work Sup.

Ps..thanks for the complimentary Roses sticker - nice touch.

nice choices man, the pcl hoodie is a little thinner because its an s/s hoodie. but i didnt get it so i cant compare to any other summer hoodies. black on black jersey is  though.
Yeah sweet...Ps..I'm a chick so I guess I'll be able to pull off that Roses hoodie that most are saying they can't! You're a hellova guy if you can tho! Black on Black Jersey is def fire! 
my bad for calling you man haha. girl with good taste in in supreme items is nice to see.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 9, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
donadamsky

Considering the CDG Shirt line is fairly expensive, how much do you guys think I'm looking at paying for these 3 items. Roughly of course.

compared to last year, tee: 54, button-up: 298 (
bucket probably like 70
I can imagine the shirts with the buttoned collars and what looks like selvedge lining and digi camo sleeves being 298 but i was thinking the all over digi camo dot shirt would be slightly cheaper.
maybe. its still that premium CDG construction and materials though and similar pieces from CDG SHIRT are like 350 btw

and are we still expecting wallets?

March 9, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
soshaaun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvoajqYvxVI 

Fuckboi.
March 9, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
rhythmz

i dont normally wear this much supreme in one outfit bro just fyi, just a pic for those who would probably like some ideas. but at  the same time, i definitely dont wear or like to put out too much logo branding other than on my hat. shit, i havent even worn this sand safari in months :[

March 9, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
Wompy

i dont normally wear this much supreme in one outfit bro just fyi, just a pic for those who would probably like some ideas. but at  the same time, i definitely dont wear or like to put out too much logo branding other than on my hat. shit, i havent even worn this sand safari in months :[
Hey don't get me wrong. Fit wise one of the better ones posted. Honestly if you zip up the bomber and have the hood out it would look pretty sick. Basic but nice bomber with the floral pop would look great. The two prints on their own clash a bit

inb4 hate for giving friendly fashion advice.
March 9, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
adoboFosho

How do supremes oxfords fit?

Just got my order in the mail, pcl sticker with it as well.
that's all you ordered

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 9, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
bennyy

i need that black crosses bomber in small

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

March 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
mzoom

no fit pic of the the bling and dorothy tho? prbly too big on you right? the tees runs a little big
Got you covered. First one bling in medium(bad lighting), second one Dorothy in medium. Sorry for the bad quality lmao. 
Yeah they are a bit too big on me. And since they are pre-shrunk, I can't shrink them. Wish Supreme sold small tees.
5"10 128lb       <----- How is this possible?

March 9, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
soshaaun

5"10 128lb       <----- How is this possible?

There were smalls on the hanes tee.
March 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
donadamsky

How do supremes oxfords fit?

Just got my order in the mail, pcl sticker with it as well.
that's all you ordered
maybe thats all he wanted

March 9, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
mrfreeman

Just got my tees today and wishin I got a large, 5'9 165.  Got the Audrey bling and schminx as well as the S15 hat w/ the shit  pin 
March 9, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
slytendencies

Anyone have a price estimate on the Devils Point windbreaker? Thanks.
March 9, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
falsenaga

wouldn't wear it out in the 2nd pic but here is a fit pic in mediums. relevance. new order all the way boyyyyy COACHELLA 2013

edit: yes i know.. before the windex bandit comments on this, you got me.
5'9 149
dope fit man, thanks for size info. have fun at that new order reunion cool
March 9, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
foreigner

don't know if any of this has been posted but I just got home and some stuff on the webstore got restocked/sold out

restocked:
-black tie dye tee: M
-black campus jacket: L, XL
-navy quilted hooded jacket: L, XL

sold out:
-purple oxford
-lemon audrey
-black sports stack
-camo S15
March 9, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
acompanion

waiting on these:

then im out. except for collabs.

Save yourself the money and just get a Staple shirt
as soon as i saw this recommendation... LOL. no bro, supreme's long sleeve shirt quality is >>>>>>>>>> that crap you got on this pic.
Yeah no doubt, I'm just referencing it is literally almost the exact same shirt. Besides for the color and a white pocket, its pretty similar.

8( x x )8

March 9, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
donadamsky

waiting on these:

then im out. except for collabs.

Save yourself the money and just get a Staple shirt
as soon as i saw this recommendation... LOL. no bro, supreme's long sleeve shirt quality is >>>>>>>>>> that crap you got on this pic.
Yeah no doubt, I'm just referencing it is literally almost the exact same shirt. Besides for the color and a white pocket, its pretty similar.
and that staple one's split much higher

March 9, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
yunglink

just got my stuff heres first impressions: fishtail is so worth the price tag its dope honestly looks so much better in person. i got a medium and im about 5'11 and it fits perfect and i by that i mean theres plenty of room to layer and its a good length to keep you dry. swerve. 
March 9, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
rhythmz

Hey don't get me wrong. Fit wise one of the better ones posted. Honestly if you zip up the bomber and have the hood out it would look pretty sick. Basic but nice bomber with the floral pop would look great. The two prints on their own clash a bit

inb4 hate for giving friendly fashion advice.
oh nah im not taking you into any offense at all bro. but yeah i feel you on that im already planning on wearing the bomber zipped up and not wearnig the crosses on the outside with the pcl under. like i said, just giving some visuals for you guys on here.

dope fit man, thanks for size info. have fun at that new order reunion

Hell yah man, im so stoked.

March 9, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
vis

How much do paisley hoodies go for nowadays?
March 9, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
donadamsky

How much do paisley hoodies go for nowadays?
2 sold on ebay recently for 460 (XL burg, L navy). fucking rediculous. i shoulda copped one last year for 300 when i had the chance

March 9, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
edwardtrill

The Tussin l/s fits very well, the back kinda bums me out but it looks really good layered 

Stay Gold.

March 9, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
Classic K

Copped the sk8 hi's, fucking stoked for them to come in. It was weird though cause like half an hour after I ordered I got a shipping confirmation, but it was for my order I placed last thursday 

https://soundcloud.com/classickiran306 | https://soundcloud.com/queencitystoopkids | twitter: @_kiranh

March 9, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
wampwamp

The Tussin l/s fits very well, the back kinda bums me out but it looks really good layered 
the back is the best part :/
March 9, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
Coldchain

Does anyone remember how much the last Champion jacket was?

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.