Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 8, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
syrupgod

yes, basketball warm up pic would be nice.

YUNG PREME LXRD

March 8, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Supreme White Boy Copped the PCL Hoodie in one minute thanks to his rich white parents and his rich white computer and his dumbass fascination with looking cool and buying the brands. He doesn't understand Supreme culture and is scum on this earth. This is a picture of him wearing a Hawaiian tee shirt with his pcl hoodie and ikat camp cap. 1 like = 1 supreme fan against this madness

http://imgur.com/SqTXq3A
For someone who is a member of 2013 and has 6 post, you sure do a lot of hating. 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

humorous read http://www.complex.com/style/2012/07/the-10-types-of-people-that-shop-at-supreme/#galleryS
LOL! I know of the Asians! That picture is from Temple City High School or Arcadia..... one of them I know that nigga on the far right. 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Chief Keef

Back of the cdg tee
March 8, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
Black Adam

Back of the cdg tee
I actually like it smile

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

March 8, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
djmafia

Got all my stuff last week...wasn't too keen on the drop yesterday...

I was surprised at the thin quality to the hoodie..Supreme hoodies are generally so thick n thirsty. This, not so much!

But lovin the new tin and tray...nice work Sup.

Ps..thanks for the complimentary Roses sticker - nice touch.

http://yomafia.com.au

March 8, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
RyandaGod

^^ Maybe if your pic works
http://i.imgur.com/SqTXq3A.jpg

Im just trying to get the word out about little fucks like this.
thanks man we all appreciate join the supreme police at this website http://bit.ly/10ocZ1g
sign the fuck off faggot. Frail join date 

your shit is no better
tha fuck are you? take your weak ass out this thread too. Don't try to bust shots when you can't even quote right. fuckboi
March 8, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
donadamsky

@ultradunk
w+h and supreme blanks are both designed by cyc
so basically you're saying cyc x cyc
you sound fucking stupid. w+h is owned by CYC (so is reigning champ) while CYC just supplies supreme's fleece

also, noticed this in the KIDS credits

March 8, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
paulywalnuts

I was surprised at the thin quality to the hoodie..Supreme hoodies are generally so thick n thirsty. This, not so much!

they're thinner in spring summer 

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 8, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
mrfreeman

Damn watch how you quote guys don't want ryandagod getting on your head about it
March 8, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
galaxi

Out of curiosity, do any of you know how quickly you make your transactions when a drop goes up? 
Like how fast (in secs) did you have to move for the PCL hoodie or other items with the same caliber of hype?

Seems like using a laptop's track pad would be a big pain in moving with ease. 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
vis

@donadamsky
okay, maybe the kid's suggestion was stupid
i got confused with hoodies and shirts
March 8, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
Stackies

Not sure if anyone noticed, or even if this has been posted but as you can see looking at the girl closely on her shoulder area there's the black camo, and on dill it's the red camo. So we can assume the tee's will be coming with a red box logo and red dots, and a black box logo with black dots. As you can see with the camps aswell.

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

March 8, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
galaxi

Not sure if anyone noticed, or even if this has been posted but as you can see looking at the girl closely on her shoulder area there's the black camo, and on dill it's the red camo. So we can assume the tee's will be coming with a red box logo and red dots, and a black box logo with black dots. As you can see with the camps aswell.
That's a shame because the black box would look great with the red dots.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
galaxi

How many color ways do you think the CDG collab will offer? Seems like there is quite a few pieces in the line though.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
mrfreeman

If supreme doesn't take advantage of the digi camo and make a dope Boonie hat ill be disappointed 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
supkraise

what was the retail of last years cdg hoodie and t shirt? just curious.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
syrupgod

how could you tell, it looks like the same camo and theyre just showing the back on dill and the front on the girl.

YUNG PREME LXRD

March 8, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
streetclothes23

$52 i believe

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 8, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
galaxi

how could you tell, it looks like the same camo and theyre just showing the back on dill and the front on the girl.
She seems to have a green CW on with black dots. I noticed it more when I tilted my laptop. So there is two CWs for the tee at least.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
Ye'

She seems to have a green CW on with black dots. I noticed it more when I tilted my laptop. So there is two CWs for the tee at least.
Yes she definitely has the colorway with the black dots
March 8, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
Stackies

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

March 8, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
galaxi

At first I didn't really dig the camo being back only, but it's definitely grown on me. Never seen anything like it before. The red dot CW has a lot more impact and showcases the pattern a lot better than the black though.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
donadamsky

$52 i believe
54. and hoodie was 188.

March 8, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
me>u

da cdg drop is ugly af

instagram: funthera

March 8, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
syrupgod

Yes she definitely has the colorway with the black dots
oh yeah... looking forward to this

YUNG PREME LXRD

March 8, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
teebonilla

The back only print is definitely unique...it will most likely grown on me

sooo many pieces in this collection, only the swift will survive

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 8, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
subigdog

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
March 8, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
lenryhouis

from what i see... CDG items- 
Camps
Crusher Hat
Coaches Jacket
Box logo tee
S/S Button up
L/S Button up
March 8, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
teebonilla

everybody wears there shit different...ppl love to come on the internet and hate on others for no reason

he just wanted to help ppl with a fit pic

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.