[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:08
Who from the west coast has gotten their stuff? I had 3 seperate orders and not one has came.
i got my tracking number on sunday and right now it's still at "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our

facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery

date--will be updated." i live in CA.
I live in AZ and just got my shit today.

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:13
tracking said it'd be here by the end of the day ... its 5pm and i feel betrayed smh
Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:17
got my ship comfirm today tongueface
Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:23
Who from the west coast has gotten their stuff? I had 3 seperate orders and not one has came.
live in bellingham, WA (next to canada) and my shit from first drop will be here monday. 
Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:26
Copped the panelled parka and just waitng for it to ship. Ig im not feeling the fit what you think resale is gonna be like? Not really looking for a profit tho

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:27
Live in AZ as well and got my shit wednesday
Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:27
Copped the panelled parka and just waitng for it to ship. Ig im not feeling the fit what you think resale is gonna be like? Not really looking for a profit tho
probly at least 300-350 imo

2Ps

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:33
HTF's Pic...
does it fit or you didnt feel like buttoning it... and why do you have a button up under it.. 

YUNG PREME LXRD

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:35
That hoodie dill is wearin has flat laces and metal holes hoping its a cdg hoodie
yessssss

YUNG PREME LXRD

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:37
Need a TNF leak! 

YUNG PREME LXRD

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:39
tracking said it'd be here by the end of the day ... its 5pm and i feel betrayed
it took UPS till 6:55 on Wednesday night to get to my place...just wait, if it says out for delivery, you're guaranteed to get it

Él Duderîno

Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:41
Supreme used to be swivt and ship my order the same day tongueface
Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:45
It would be clutch if the CDG hoodie was the best piece in the collab 
Mar 08, 2013 @ 23:46
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
Did this dude really just say "compare living arrangements" right after admitting he has a roommate?  'ol can't even afford to take pictures in his own mirror ass nigga.
^ dying lamo. This dude should make himself useful and clean that shit for his roommate.

fat boy need a 10 piece

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPT3CuuC3s

"Don't ask me it's not for sale" Yet he had one up on his website... This dude is the worst. 

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:04
tracking said it'd be here by the end of the day ... its 5pm and i feel betrayed
just arrived smokeyface
Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:07
HTF's Pic...
I think the warm-up looks ugly af. Looks like something you'd see a bowling alley lmao.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:12
Ok who bought the oval dot Shirt? #PajamaGang haaa

2Ps

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:16
HTF's Pic...
does it fit or you didnt feel like buttoning it... and why do you have a button up under it.. 
I kind of want to cancel my order now because of him...

sometime next time

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:16
Got all my stuff last week...wasn't too keen on the drop yesterday...

I was surprised at the thin quality to the hoodie..Supreme hoodies are generally so thick n thirsty. This, not so much!

But lovin the new tin and tray...nice work Sup.

Ps..thanks for the complimentary Roses sticker - nice touch.

nice choices man, the pcl hoodie is a little thinner because its an s/s hoodie. but i didnt get it so i cant compare to any other summer hoodies. black on black jersey is  though.
Yeah sweet...Ps..I'm a chick so I guess I'll be able to pull off that Roses hoodie that most are saying they can't! You're a hellova guy if you can tho! Black on Black Jersey is def fire! 

http://yomafia.com.au

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:17
HTF's Pic...
I think the warm-up looks ugly af. Looks like something you'd see a bowling alley lmao.

yeah I think that shit looks bad, looking like the sixth man ready to come off the bench all day
Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:19

fit pic of Hanes tee w/ bulletproof vest
Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:22

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:23
yall faggots jelly of my box logo power?

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:23
nice choices man, the pcl hoodie is a little thinner because its an s/s hoodie. but i didnt get it so i cant compare to any other summer hoodies. black on black jersey is  though.
Yeah sweet...Ps..I'm a chick so I guess I'll be able to pull off that Roses hoodie that most are saying they can't! You're a hellova guy if you can tho! Black on Black Jersey is def fire! 
Good pickups, no hate but what do you plan on using the box for. Was kinda interested in getting it haha but dont know what I'd do with it. 

8( x x )8

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:27
Good pickups, no hate but what do you plan on using the box for. Was kinda interested in getting it haha but dont know what I'd do with it. 
That's where you keep the rubbers.

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:34

How ill you keep it is the best secret. Best layer that underneath gawd.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:35
That's where you keep the rubbers.
or that good good Tree...

Edit: Page 420 smokeyfacesmokeyface

2Ps

Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:36
"Don't ask me it's not for sale" Yet he had one up on his website... This dude is the worst. 
dudes really gonna bring a duffle to school smh
Mar 09, 2013 @ 00:39

PART 2
~GIJ&CO
http://www.gijboston.com/

www.gijboston.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.