[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 06, 2013 @ 22:55:58
will do, just bought it this way lol

@getrichactfamous

March 06, 2013 @ 22:57:11
oh goddd nooo my SS account has been lost, now i have to rely on hb for drop info OH GOD NO!!
March 06, 2013 @ 22:58:09
them people are selling $250 for each pair of vans pcl on ebay . dafuq?
March 06, 2013 @ 22:59:20
pics 4 proof pussy
I'll post the pics when the shit comes in 

most of the stuff is L and XL, probably throw some fit pics to help out the normal sized people.
Its rough seeing all these little kids drowning in their mediums.

Got it in yesterday, its good to be swivft, you want fit pics let me know

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

March 06, 2013 @ 23:02:00
Worn my schminx hoodie once, and maybe tried it on around the house twice, i've never stored anything in the front pocket, but i've just looked at it and there's a small hole that's been torn next to the lower left stitching of the rectangle shaped pocket. Any one else had this?
That quality smokeyface
March 06, 2013 @ 23:02:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anybody got a fit pic of the tussin?
Heard that shit was wack in person
It is.
Very thin, very short in length. Selling a Maroon Large for those tht lack swivness for retail
Yeah its so fucking short.

Like wtf do they not know that that lifestyle won't make it?
March 06, 2013 @ 23:02:32
camo cadet loookin good
March 06, 2013 @ 23:03:19
Does anyone know how the Lee Scratch Perry tee's fitted? I like my t shirts baggy so I usually go for a large over a medium, should I just stick with that? Cheers
March 06, 2013 @ 23:11:26
Does anyone know how the Lee Scratch Perry tee's fitted? I like my t shirts baggy so I usually go for a large over a medium, should I just stick with that? Cheers
from what i remember I had an XL and it seemed big, ended up selling it before wearing it so cant tell how it would be after a wash

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

March 06, 2013 @ 23:12:43
oh goddd nooo my SS account has been lost, now i have to rely on hb for drop info OH GOD NO!!
Cool story, bruh
March 06, 2013 @ 23:14:49
It is.
Very thin, very short in length. Selling a Maroon Large for those tht lack swivness for retail
Yeah its so fucking short.

Like wtf do they not know that that lifestyle won't make it?
Haha srsly doe, on the low its thinner then my walmart LS 
March 06, 2013 @ 23:18:10
i need that kingston shirt.  need it.  anyone have an idea when that will drop?
March 06, 2013 @ 23:18:28
IM DYING OF THIRST
(Invalid img)
March 06, 2013 @ 23:20:34
Is everything droping online tomorrow? or in store only?
March 06, 2013 @ 23:25:01
This wasn't funny the first time you posted it. Go back to Facebook smokeyface
March 06, 2013 @ 23:26:46

dat quality
Just a heads up, been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. If you have the bullet bottle opener on your keychain, I would leave it at home before going to the airport. I had a similar bullet keychain a few years ago and it was confiscated by TSA at the security gate, even though it was obviously empty and not a live round.
March 06, 2013 @ 23:27:36
http://i47.tinypic.com/b7xge9.jpg

Just received my itemssmokeyface
March 06, 2013 @ 23:28:52
No shipping conf email yet, anyone in the same boat? Ordered the day of first drop
same with me homie
March 06, 2013 @ 23:29:46

dat quality
Just a heads up, been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. If you have the bullet bottle opener on your keychain, I would leave it at home before going to the airport. I had a similar bullet keychain a few years ago and it was confiscated by TSA at the security gate, even though it was obviously empty and not a live round.
kinda self explanatory, dont bring a bullet to a airport, even if it isn't live, like this one seems pretty obvious to me....
March 06, 2013 @ 23:34:14
http://i47.tinypic.com/b7xge9.jpg
Just received my itemshttp://cdn.hypebeast.com/wp-content/themes/hypebeast-v9/images/vb-smilies/icon_cool.gif 
March 06, 2013 @ 23:35:26
I'll post the pics when the shit comes in 

most of the stuff is L and XL, probably throw some fit pics to help out the normal sized people.
Its rough seeing all these little kids drowning in their mediums.

Got it in yesterday, its good to be swivft, you want fit pics let me know
Fits of the Cats and white Dorothy tee please
March 06, 2013 @ 23:39:09
how you guys feelin about the basketball warm upp?
March 06, 2013 @ 23:43:38
I'm really excited for that Croc Strap Camp. You guys think the material of the cap is the same material as the standard Canvas Camp?
March 06, 2013 @ 23:44:54

dat quality
kinda self explanatory, dont bring a bullet to a airport, even if it isn't live, like this one seems pretty obvious to me....
Of course, but its easy to forget if its on your keychain and you've been taking it for granted.
March 06, 2013 @ 23:49:00
Anyone who got the bling deck. Y'all gonna skate it or be an herb and hang it on your wall? I mean after all it is a skateboard.

8( x x )8

March 06, 2013 @ 23:49:58
Of course, but its easy to forget if its on your keychain and you've been taking it for granted.
i love the obvious attempt to show the audi sign..

Él Duderîno

March 06, 2013 @ 23:53:41
Saw a pic on instagram earlier. It wasnt somebody I follow so ill see if I can find it again and post it...but anyway the kid rides for supreme and had on the angler camp.  Im guessing its dropping as well as the sports stack.
March 06, 2013 @ 23:57:45
second order just shipped lol, ordered the audrey tee 30 mintues after my other purchases :|
March 07, 2013 @ 00:04:12
Note: Anyone ever think about how much product the guys at the store giveaway. Lets say each store gets x amount of product in for selling. Now factor in how much goes to 
-Employees
-Friends of the employees
-Odd future
-Anyone who hangs with odd future and skates
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
-By the time they're done with that, there's a good chunk gone from whatever goes out on the stores that's for sale. Or you think there's a separate stock for them?

8( x x )8

March 07, 2013 @ 00:10:24
Note: Anyone ever think about how much product the guys at the store giveaway. Lets say each store gets x amount of product in for selling. Now factor in how much goes to 
-Employees
-Friends of the employees
-Odd future
-Anyone who hangs with odd future and skates
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
-By the time they're done with that, there's a good chunk gone from whatever goes out on the stores that's for sale. Or you think there's a separate stock for them?
Those items are not in their inventory typically that they give away.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x