[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 06, 2013 @ 21:57:32 PM
Just seen this, probably been posted long ago

http://n-sb.org/13989/the-north-face-x-supreme-a-look-back/news/
came in my pants
ill take that red and blue expedition any day along with the duck camo.

summit series night time > 
checkered pullover in red
nuptse is cool too but i would feel weird rocking that tbh 
personally a fan of the daytime summit, and not a nuptse fan..either way i would commit heinous crimes to get each of these in a large

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

March 06, 2013 @ 21:58:23 PM
sooo whos thinkin bout coppin the sk8 hi's tomorrow?
March 06, 2013 @ 22:00:15 PM
I know I am, fingers crossed for a fair price
March 06, 2013 @ 22:01:52 PM
my package is supposed to get here today but its already almost 5 here and my tracking says it hasn't even left for delivery. i probably won't get it today right
me everytime i hear a truck
sucks but probably not. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 06, 2013 @ 22:05:03 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
my package is supposed to get here today but its already almost 5 here and my tracking says it hasn't even left for delivery. i probably won't get it today right
nope if it isnt out then its sitting at HUB.

Lillyhammer

March 06, 2013 @ 22:05:22 PM
why no lookbook with orders? 
March 06, 2013 @ 22:06:19 PM

I get depressed every time I see that waxed cotton. It's too beautiful.. 
Mountain Jacket for me too..
March 06, 2013 @ 22:08:37 PM

personally love the daytime summit
March 06, 2013 @ 22:09:46 PM
Worn my schminx hoodie once, and maybe tried it on around the house twice, i've never stored anything in the front pocket, but i've just looked at it and there's a small hole that's been torn next to the lower left stitching of the rectangle shaped pocket. Any one else had this?
March 06, 2013 @ 22:14:11 PM
Worn my schminx hoodie once, and maybe tried it on around the house twice, i've never stored anything in the front pocket, but i've just looked at it and there's a small hole that's been torn next to the lower left stitching of the rectangle shaped pocket. Any one else had this?
just you
March 06, 2013 @ 22:20:31 PM
Random thought but i just realized how many connections there are between supreme and that movie Kids.
The star of the movie Leo Fitzpatrick fucks heavily with supreme and did some lookbook stuff for them last year.
The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service after he died "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
In the movie some of the dudes are watching Video Days which is an old skate movie that mainly features Mark Gonzales, the dude who designed the schminx stuff this season.
Plus there's at least one kid in the moivie wearing a box logo tee.
I don't know... might sound dumb to you guys but i thought it was pretty cool

we out here

March 06, 2013 @ 22:22:07 PM
Random thought but i just realized how many connections there are between supreme and that movie Kids.
The star of the movie Leo Fitzpatrick fucks heavily with supreme and did some lookbook stuff for them last year.
The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
In the movie some of the dudes are watching Video Days which is an old skate movie that mainly features Mark Gonzales, the dude who designed the schminx stuff this season.
its a movie about kids that skate in new york. whats so shocking?

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 06, 2013 @ 22:22:45 PM
The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
yeah good call and the director larry clark did a lookbook and maybe one of the calendars?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 06, 2013 @ 22:32:44 PM

all white, im tryna look like an angel 
March 06, 2013 @ 22:33:14 PM
The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service after he died "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
don't forget about harold hunter

and my package just came blushing
March 06, 2013 @ 22:34:00 PM
Larry Clark practically casted that movie with kids hanging out by the new york store. Look at little Javi Nunez.

8( x x )8

March 06, 2013 @ 22:36:19 PM

March 06, 2013 @ 22:39:56 PM

dat quality

@getrichactfamous

March 06, 2013 @ 22:40:25 PM
Anybody got a fit pic of the tussin?
Heard that shit was wack in person

we out here

March 06, 2013 @ 22:42:39 PM
just you
Had a similar thing on a grey box logo pullover last year. Got a medium which had M sticker on the plastic bag, then looked at the tag and it was labeled Large. Showed staff and they swapped it for another Medium.

Couple of days later i noticed a tiny whole in the heather grey cotton under the box logo. Then i found a gouge, not a tear but you can see where the cotton had been abused near the underarm, like it got caught in the machine they use to make them. Both were small enough for me not to notice at first, but it's still annoying.

I'm guessing schminx hoodie was also made by cyc designs like most supreme sweats. Quality control seems have fallen off in the last couple of seasons.
March 06, 2013 @ 22:42:47 PM
The more I look at past seasons the more I realize how weak this season really is. Hopefully we get blessed with a couple nice collabs.
March 06, 2013 @ 22:44:47 PM
It is.
March 06, 2013 @ 22:46:45 PM
No shipping conf email yet, anyone in the same boat? Ordered the day of first drop
March 06, 2013 @ 22:47:39 PM
Yeah, besides the collabs there is nothing else I am looking forward to besides maybe 1 or 2 pieces
March 06, 2013 @ 22:49:12 PM
It is.
Very thin, very short in length. Selling a Maroon Large for those tht lack swivness for retail
March 06, 2013 @ 22:53:15 PM
its a movie about kids that skate in new york. whats so shocking?
Its a movie about growing up in the city. Where a HIV positive kid wants to spread the disease to whoever he can... Not skateboarding.
March 06, 2013 @ 22:54:04 PM

Nope, just like a naked boy
March 06, 2013 @ 22:54:17 PM

dat quality
put a piece of clear tape over it

Twitter: @KiddCoast

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x