Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 8, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
pattshreds

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
You saltier than sum McDonalds fries son
some people get way too offended about dirty mirror comments. that schmedium looks a bit tight though eh cuhs?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 8, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
pattshreds

Got all my stuff last week...wasn't too keen on the drop yesterday...

I was surprised at the thin quality to the hoodie..Supreme hoodies are generally so thick n thirsty. This, not so much!

But lovin the new tin and tray...nice work Sup.

Ps..thanks for the complimentary Roses sticker - nice touch.

nice choices man, the pcl hoodie is a little thinner because its an s/s hoodie. but i didnt get it so i cant compare to any other summer hoodies. black on black jersey is  though.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 8, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
SHARKlN

Sharkin Approved 

March 8, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
monkeykid

Worst thing with this forum is all the fitpics from people that completely reveals their no sense of style at all and no fuckin what so ever style in home interior. Do you all people live in ugly fuckin dorms?

Only people with real style and real feeling for design should be allowed to post those fitpics. Damn, Supreme as a brand goes down for me for every ugly fitpic I see. I dont even wanna think about how your lifestyles looks. But then again, most of you are stupid americans only wearing Supreme and no stylish clothes together with it.

CULINARY LIFESTYLE FROM EUROPE
March 8, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
brightsoles

^ thats because 85% of the people that post in this thread are under 20. teenagers usually don't have style. they just wear flashy supreme shit so they have better chances of fingerbanging some girl at the house party this weekend
March 8, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
monkeykid

^ Damn, I've should have thought of that. It's too bad there is no activity at SS to often.
March 8, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
swel666

Worst thing with this forum is all the fitpics from people that completely reveals their no sense of style at all and no fuckin what so ever style in home interior. Do you all people live in ugly fuckin dorms?

Only people with real style and real feeling for design should be allowed to post those fitpics. Damn, Supreme as a brand goes down for me for every ugly fitpic I see. I dont even wanna think about how your lifestyles looks. But then again, most of you are stupid americans only wearing Supreme and no stylish clothes together with it.

CULINARY LIFESTYLE FROM EUROPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5ohttp://

March 8, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
slytendencies

If supreme doesn't take advantage of the digi camo and make a dope Boonie hat ill be disappointed 
Idk about a boonie but in case you missed it dill did have a bucket hat on with the same digi camo pattern w/red dots I believe 
March 8, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
ldnstanduptall

inshallah pcl tee and mesh crewneck drop next week
March 8, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
rorice

I love supreme a lot and that's all I wear but how do you guys deal with being homeless? I could just use all my stickers to put some boxes together and sleep there

At least I still got my preme
March 8, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
Wompy

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/bottoms/rigid-slim-jean

"All cotton, 14 oz. selvedge denim"

I know they're selvedge obviously which is a good thing but does anyone know if they're raw, washed, Sanforized, ect.?

EDIT: Also am I the only one who thinks its really dumb to go out of the way to make a selvedged denim and NOT include pictures OF THE DAMN SELVEDGE!?
March 8, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
THEBIGNB

supreme sent me one of those small logo cuff beanies in teal for free with my order, if any yall want it for way under retail hmu...i cant rock it.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 8, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
SHARKlN

March 8, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
tyyler

Is there a facebook page where people post to sell their items? If not, it'd be a great idea for those who are looking to meetup and buy in the same area
there's a few depending on what area you live in. like ny, la, oc, etc
Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
there's la and oc group
Hook it up with a link? cool
March 8, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
jeasy3d

shout out to every one who got balls to put up pics. I think every one should put a pic up from time to time. fuck what a hater say, you get points from me. even if you have a smedium on
March 8, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
jeasy3d

edit: once again photobucket lets me down. my upload game doesnt match my swift game 
March 8, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
RyandaGod

dafuck you living in Cali with zero skin pigment son? Go outside and get a tan. You still a maid on the weekends for that short money? 

coolcool
March 8, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
lalala

I know they're selvedge obviously which is a good thing but does anyone know if they're raw, washed, Sanforized, ect.?

EDIT: Also am I the only one who thinks its really dumb to go out of the way to make a selvedged denim and NOT include pictures OF THE DAMN SELVEDGE!?
dunno why u getting downvoted, fucking faggots up in here

got a pair last year, they're not very slim. the selvedge is like this.
emailed supreme, no response on if they're sanforized or not. i soaked them and they didn't change, so probably.

most likely not raw. they did start to fade a tiny bit after a few months. haven't washed them so I can't tell for sure.

i ended up just getting some APCs to make sure i got some raws. didnt want to waste more time wearing shit that wasnt gonna fade properly.

x

March 8, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
rezmo.

Can you post a fit pic ^

Another bottle in the brain.

March 8, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
lalala

Can you post a fit pic ^
nah, i got them tapered a lot

x

March 8, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
Wompy

emailed supreme, no response on if they're sanforized or not. i soaked them and they didn't change, so probably.

most likely not raw. they did start to fade a tiny bit after a few months. haven't washed them so I can't tell for sure.

i ended up just getting some APCs to make sure i got some raws. didnt want to waste more time wearing shit that wasnt gonna fade properly.
Thanks mate. Yeah Idk what up with that its whatever though. Selvedge looks sick, love me some peach detailing. If they're not raws though I'll probably save my money. 14 oz looks way too heavy for spring summer anyways. I might be getting a linen/chambray blend thats around 8-10 oz for the warm weather.
March 8, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
lalala

Thanks mate. Yeah Idk what up with that its whatever though. Selvedge looks sick, love me some peach detailing. If they're not raws though I'll probably save my money. 14 oz looks way too heavy for spring summer anyways. I might be getting a linen/chambray blend thats around 8-10 oz for the warm weather.
sorry, it's not peach. it's red. white/red selvedge. that shit looked red on my screen.

x

March 8, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
Wompy

ah thanks. very well might be my screen. not the greatest
March 8, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
lalala

can't edit my OG post so here's the actual pic of their selvedge

x

March 8, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
SHARKlN

I went jean shopping in soho late 2010. Tried on like 20 or 30 pairs of jeans and the Supreme selvedge were definitely towards the bottom of the list. I think the washed denim are much better in terms of quality/cut.

Nevertheless, I can't wear Supreme pants with their 30 inch inseams..
March 8, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
bennyy

Hardstyle fit *look at how herby I look guys, don't even care hate all you want this pic is a joke anyway*

hmm and i thought pinoys were bad..  at least you got in  n out.  

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

March 8, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
hardingo

Do any of you guys know if the London store has any of the Schminx keychain left? 
March 8, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
joseph_squared

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
Did this dude really just say "compare living arrangements" right after admitting he has a roommate?  'ol can't even afford to take pictures in his own mirror ass nigga.
March 8, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
subigdog

Na I just like just like living with a roommate that's all.... Y give away money that doesn't need to be spend
March 8, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
jjapplesauce

Sharkin Approved 

The charlie sheen shirt lol

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.