Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 8, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
galaxi

Not sure if anyone noticed, or even if this has been posted but as you can see looking at the girl closely on her shoulder area there's the black camo, and on dill it's the red camo. So we can assume the tee's will be coming with a red box logo and red dots, and a black box logo with black dots. As you can see with the camps aswell.
That's a shame because the black box would look great with the red dots.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
galaxi

How many color ways do you think the CDG collab will offer? Seems like there is quite a few pieces in the line though.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
mrfreeman

If supreme doesn't take advantage of the digi camo and make a dope Boonie hat ill be disappointed 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
supkraise

what was the retail of last years cdg hoodie and t shirt? just curious.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
syrupgod

Not sure if anyone noticed, or even if this has been posted but as you can see looking at the girl closely on her shoulder area there's the black camo, and on dill it's the red camo. So we can assume the tee's will be coming with a red box logo and red dots, and a black box logo with black dots. As you can see with the camps aswell.
how could you tell, it looks like the same camo and theyre just showing the back on dill and the front on the girl.

YUNG PREME LXRD

March 8, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
streetclothes23

$52 i believe

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 8, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
galaxi

how could you tell, it looks like the same camo and theyre just showing the back on dill and the front on the girl.
She seems to have a green CW on with black dots. I noticed it more when I tilted my laptop. So there is two CWs for the tee at least.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
Ye'

She seems to have a green CW on with black dots. I noticed it more when I tilted my laptop. So there is two CWs for the tee at least.
Yes she definitely has the colorway with the black dots
March 8, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
Stackies

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

March 8, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
galaxi

At first I didn't really dig the camo being back only, but it's definitely grown on me. Never seen anything like it before. The red dot CW has a lot more impact and showcases the pattern a lot better than the black though.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
donadamsky

$52 i believe
54. and hoodie was 188.

March 8, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
backlikethat

da cdg drop is ugly af
March 8, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
syrupgod

Yes she definitely has the colorway with the black dots
oh yeah... looking forward to this

YUNG PREME LXRD

March 8, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
teebonilla

The back only print is definitely unique...it will most likely grown on me

sooo many pieces in this collection, only the swift will survive

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 8, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
subigdog

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
March 8, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
lenryhouis

from what i see... CDG items- 
Camps
Crusher Hat
Coaches Jacket
Box logo tee
S/S Button up
L/S Button up
March 8, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
teebonilla

everybody wears there shit different...ppl love to come on the internet and hate on others for no reason

he just wanted to help ppl with a fit pic

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 8, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
streetclothes23

everybody wears there shit different...ppl love to come on the internet and hate on others for no reason

he just wanted to help ppl with a fit pic
well all i know is that my boy should have got a large

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 8, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
tyyler

Is there a facebook page where people post to sell their items? If not, it'd be a great idea for those who are looking to meetup and buy in the same area
March 8, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
WGM

Is there a facebook page where people post to sell their items? If not, it'd be a great idea for those who are looking to meetup and buy in the same area
there's a few depending on what area you live in. like ny, la, oc, etc
March 8, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
supkraise

from what i see... CDG items- 
Camps
Crusher Hat
Coaches Jacket
Box logo tee
S/S Button up
L/S Button up
you never know, that hoodie under that coach that dill is wearing might be part of it. 
March 8, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
tyyler

Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
March 8, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
bennyy

why did the cdg have to have camo..ugh.  i feel like it could of been something cooler,  oh well we'll see what the shit looks like when it comes...

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

March 8, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
uohig

just got my order in today. ordered a M schminx but they sent me a L. anything i can do about it?
March 8, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
WGM

Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
there's la and oc group
March 8, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
neneyy

Still looking to cop a black Fishtail in Medium. Cash ready, get at me if you're selling.
March 8, 2013 @ 10:03 AM
KiddCoast

6'0 170 size medium....just some quick photos nothing special  
Shoulda bought some Windex instead of the beanie kidd
its  my roommate mirror so i can care less but if u want to stunt on hypebeast then we can compare living arrangements, cars and payments (maybe including your parents) to mines if u want not being salty just saying since u want to talk about a mirror.
You saltier than sum McDonalds fries son

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 8, 2013 @ 10:40 AM
illusive

Them leopard print inners on the jeans ahhhaaa 
March 8, 2013 @ 10:45 AM
thevizion

Should have got a large
March 8, 2013 @ 11:12 AM
illusive

dahhm what happened to rico suave?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.