March 7, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
brightsoles

all you canadians waiting on orders still must have called the warehouse one too many times and pissed them off. my order was here tuesday morning and it's been like that the last few years. order thursday, arrive tuesday UPS.
foreigner

black quilted hooded jacket sold out
ChicagoLDRS

Not sure if anyone already mentioned it on here but Supreme made a mistake on the sports stack snapbacks number. It's supposed to be MCMXCIV for 1994.
Some one brought it up...but it's still funny.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Knuckles

medium red tie dye up

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

March 7, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
skerr4

Thought I was over camo in 2011, not anymore... I think I might queue in line for the first time, that all over digi camo shirt looks ridiculous, a better quality photo will only make me want it 10x more.

Hope you all end up getting what you want in the end by the way, sounds really shit for most of you.
March 7, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Legit Shit

Word, hat says 1996. Fail.

upthefunk

March 7, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
foreigner

medium red tie dye up
sold out again
March 7, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
premecheez

weak week.
its pretty funny that people are actually trying to discourage others from reselling. 
dont be jealous kids. they are clothes. clothes that rich, guilty, divorced parents will buy for their shit eating, ungrateful little hypebeast 
lol what were you not loved as a kid? sound salty af
not at all, i was actually bringing attention to all the real salt dogs out there.
not even feelin enough of the stuff this season to get iodized.
party on.
March 7, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
Yung Urameshi

so what happens when the kid wearing a fake with the right date meets the kid with the real hat but the wrong date
they fight to the death

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

March 7, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
olilon

CDG Bucket Hat or PCL? Such a hard decision!
link pic
March 7, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
rebellious-D

all you canadians waiting on orders still must have called the warehouse one too many times and pissed them off. my order was here tuesday morning and it's been like that the last few years. order thursday, arrive tuesday UPS.
where you located at though?
March 7, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
korange

Sk8 hi, liberty cap both cw, and Hanes pack this morning. 
Tbh, CDG is better from last year, I hope they can do digi camo without those dots! Those jacket still looks nice, and those shirt is the only thing that better than last year IMO.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 7, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
foreigner

nah, I'm used to my long shipment times living in BC. around the 2 week mark usually
March 7, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
firestone

ahhhnnnnnn
March 7, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
tezzz

Anyone not feeling the checkered pullover? i purchased. 
dumb ass

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 7, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
foreigner

grey audrey sold out
March 7, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
brightsoles

@rebellious-D
a few hours northwest of toronto in the middle of fuckin' no where. i understand BC taking long but ontario/QC should only be a couple days max
March 7, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
iHateDumbHoes

Anyone not feeling the checkered pullover? i purchased. 
you finna be walking around looking like a checkered board for niggas to play on
March 7, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
tmwtg

CDG collab doesn't look too bad. Chloe Sevigny = &) &)
March 7, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
foreigner

black flannel S gone.

only yellow left now.. tbh i thought black was the worst cw
March 7, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
rebellious-D

@rebellious-D

a few hours northwest of toronto in the middle of fuckin' no where. i understand BC taking long but ontario/QC should only be a couple days max
im about 30 mins west of toronto 
March 7, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
fatassj

link pic
if they dropped a camp with those patterns... they'd make huge bucks. it'd be overkill but honestly i'd cop it in the black/white color as a camp. its dope
March 7, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
e_money

someone get me a sz 11-12 era not enough swiftness 
March 7, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
korange

nah, I'm used to my long shipment times living in BC. around the 2 week mark usually
Alberta here, usually take 1 week, if I put a fast order on Thursday. If I order them from restock, normally it will take 2 or 3 days more. For those who are waiting for shipping confirmation, just be patient. For me it totally depends on how fast you made your order. If your order was from 11:30 something, and that was a big drop like last Thursday, be ready to wait for five days. According to my experience, they never fuck up your shipment, just be patient. 

March 7, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
foreigner

Alberta here, usually take 1 week, if I put a fast order on Thursday. If I order them from restock, normally it will take 2 or 3 days more. For those who are waiting for shipping confirmation, just be patient. For me it totally depends on how fast you made your order. If your order was from 11:30 something, and that was a big drop like last Thursday, be ready to wait for five days. According to my experience, they never fuck up your shipment, just be patient. 
yeah i can see that. im not the one complaining. my shipping conf. came the day of i ordered
Bandwagon

CDG collab doesn't look too bad. Chloe Sevigny = &) &)

Acid shirt > acid tee
false if your referring to the tie dye tee. hate the acid stuff 
uncledrew

So if the roman numerals are wrong on the snapback, wouldn't that make it worth even more money/more collectable since it's an error cap? Or am I reaching?

Also I ordered last thursday night (live in NJ) and haven't got my shit or a shipping email, so I wouldn't stress it. If I haven't heard from them by monday I'll hit them up but until then I'll wait. Still it is sloppy. You drop that much money on something you expect a little customer service, but thats skate shops for you.
March 7, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
e_money

someone get me a sz 11-12 era not enough swiftness 
i got the 11s and dont want
mine will come in next week probably
PM me the $$$$
March 7, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
korange

link pic
if they dropped a camp with those patterns... they'd make huge bucks. it'd be overkill but honestly i'd cop it in the black/white color as a camp. its dope
Was thinking the same thing when the teaser came out. So pissed they don't do that. Maybe they just want to do something special. I mean they did floral hoodies and caps last ss, they use the similar pattern this year but they want try something else such as bucket. Good try, but I will never wear them.

March 7, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
chrisedge91

how much? pm me I'm interested

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.