Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
unrustled

IM DYING OF THIRST
March 6, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
isahnn

Is everything droping online tomorrow? or in store only?
March 6, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
SHARKlN

oh goddd nooo my SS account has been lost, now i have to rely on hb for drop info OH GOD NO!!
This wasn't funny the first time you posted it. Go back to Facebook cool
March 6, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
unrustled

dat quality
Just a heads up, been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. If you have the bullet bottle opener on your keychain, I would leave it at home before going to the airport. I had a similar bullet keychain a few years ago and it was confiscated by TSA at the security gate, even though it was obviously empty and not a live round.
March 6, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
Blurt

http://i47.tinypic.com/b7xge9.jpg

Just received my itemscool
March 6, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
tootrill

No shipping conf email yet, anyone in the same boat? Ordered the day of first drop
same with me homie
March 6, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
spenc

dat quality
Just a heads up, been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. If you have the bullet bottle opener on your keychain, I would leave it at home before going to the airport. I had a similar bullet keychain a few years ago and it was confiscated by TSA at the security gate, even though it was obviously empty and not a live round.
kinda self explanatory, dont bring a bullet to a airport, even if it isn't live, like this one seems pretty obvious to me....
March 6, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Blurt

March 6, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
hdperdomo

2 PCL Hoodies
PCL shorts
Black rose jersey
Navy rose jersey
Camo Cadet Varsity
Gold Bling deck
White Dorothy
Teal Bling shirt
Royal Bling shirt
Blue Cats
Green camo utility camp
Red duffle
Bullet bottle opener
Silver iPhone case

you fuckbois aint this swivft
pics 4 proof pussy
I'll post the pics when the shit comes in 

most of the stuff is L and XL, probably throw some fit pics to help out the normal sized people.
Its rough seeing all these little kids drowning in their mediums.

Got it in yesterday, its good to be swivft, you want fit pics let me know
Fits of the Cats and white Dorothy tee please
March 6, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
deathwish

how you guys feelin about the basketball warm upp?
March 6, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
bronxtigeraso

I'm really excited for that Croc Strap Camp. You guys think the material of the cap is the same material as the standard Canvas Camp?
March 6, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
unrustled

dat quality
kinda self explanatory, dont bring a bullet to a airport, even if it isn't live, like this one seems pretty obvious to me....
Of course, but its easy to forget if its on your keychain and you've been taking it for granted.
March 6, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
acompanion

Anyone who got the bling deck. Y'all gonna skate it or be an herb and hang it on your wall? I mean after all it is a skateboard.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
bsm1017

dat quality
Of course, but its easy to forget if its on your keychain and you've been taking it for granted.
i love the obvious attempt to show the audi sign..

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
jjapplesauce

Saw a pic on instagram earlier. It wasnt somebody I follow so ill see if I can find it again and post it...but anyway the kid rides for supreme and had on the angler camp.  Im guessing its dropping as well as the sports stack.
March 6, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
mrfreeman

second order just shipped lol, ordered the audrey tee 30 mintues after my other purchases confused
March 7, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
acompanion

Note: Anyone ever think about how much product the guys at the store giveaway. Lets say each store gets x amount of product in for selling. Now factor in how much goes to 
-Employees
-Friends of the employees
-Odd future
-Anyone who hangs with odd future and skates
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
-By the time they're done with that, there's a good chunk gone from whatever goes out on the stores that's for sale. Or you think there's a separate stock for them?

8( x x )8

March 7, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Cold World

Note: Anyone ever think about how much product the guys at the store giveaway. Lets say each store gets x amount of product in for selling. Now factor in how much goes to 
-Employees
-Odd future
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
-By the time they're done with that, there's a good chunk gone from whatever goes out on the stores that's for sale. Or you think there's a separate stock for them?
Those items are not in their inventory typically that they give away.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

March 7, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
skittles

Kingston tank> Kingston tee

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 7, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

-Employees
-Odd future
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
Dude shut up. 

Anyone else hate items that say "supreme" on em? Like a walking billboard, i.e. bling t, camp caps, etc...
Hate being associated with these frailbois
March 7, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
BakeandDestroy

All set up coolcoolcool
March 7, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
spenc

All set up 
how it should be used!! not hung on some guys wall
March 7, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
spenc

-Employees
-Odd future
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
Dude shut up. 

Anyone else hate items that say "supreme" on em? Like a walking billboard, i.e. bling t, camp caps, etc...
@supreme2013whiteboi your icon is earl...
March 7, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
kvnfo

Just got some stuff in,

PCL Hoodie is nice I cant pull it off though its hitting ebay.
Fishtail - Great Fit
Schminx Navy Hoodie in medium is a tad small for me, anyone with a large want to trade?
March 7, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
88supreme88

I'm just gonna say, never eat spicy curry in white pants. Just don't. Especially when the bathroom's full.
March 7, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
acompanion

All set up 
Atta boy. Looks good. Anyone see the pic of the Gonz with his board on Atiba's brothers instagram?

8( x x )8

March 7, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
j_hotz

I'm just waiting for the JFK shirt 
gil

Fishtail > Cadet

fag

supreme2013whiteboi

-Employees
-Odd future
-Pros
-Musical artists
-Celebrities
Dude shut up. 

@supreme2013whiteboi your icon is earl...
March 7, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
spenc

Fishtail > Cadet
agreed 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.