Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
neems

Random thought but i just realized how many connections there are between supreme and that movie Kids.
The star of the movie Leo Fitzpatrick fucks heavily with supreme and did some lookbook stuff for them last year.
The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service after he died "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
In the movie some of the dudes are watching Video Days which is an old skate movie that mainly features Mark Gonzales, the dude who designed the schminx stuff this season.
Plus there's at least one kid in the moivie wearing a box logo tee.
I don't know... might sound dumb to you guys but i thought it was pretty cool

we out here

March 6, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
KiddCoast

Random thought but i just realized how many connections there are between supreme and that movie Kids.
The star of the movie Leo Fitzpatrick fucks heavily with supreme and did some lookbook stuff for them last year.
The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
In the movie some of the dudes are watching Video Days which is an old skate movie that mainly features Mark Gonzales, the dude who designed the schminx stuff this season.
its a movie about kids that skate in new york. whats so shocking?

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 6, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
eddieapplejacks

suspended

The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
yeah good call and the director larry clark did a lookbook and maybe one of the calendars?
March 6, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
patrykfool

all white, im tryna look like an angel 
March 6, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
________

The other main character Justin Pierce had his memorial service after he died "a few blocks uptown from the skateboard store Supreme, where Pierce was a fixture."
don't forget about harold hunter

and my package just came smile
March 6, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
acompanion

Larry Clark practically casted that movie with kids hanging out by the new york store. Look at little Javi Nunez.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

March 6, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
getrichactfamous

dat quality

@getrichactfamous

March 6, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
neems

Anybody got a fit pic of the tussin?
Heard that shit was wack in person

we out here

March 6, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Centropy

Worn my schminx hoodie once, and maybe tried it on around the house twice, i've never stored anything in the front pocket, but i've just looked at it and there's a small hole that's been torn next to the lower left stitching of the rectangle shaped pocket. Any one else had this?
just you
Had a similar thing on a grey box logo pullover last year. Got a medium which had M sticker on the plastic bag, then looked at the tag and it was labeled Large. Showed staff and they swapped it for another Medium.

Couple of days later i noticed a tiny whole in the heather grey cotton under the box logo. Then i found a gouge, not a tear but you can see where the cotton had been abused near the underarm, like it got caught in the machine they use to make them. Both were small enough for me not to notice at first, but it's still annoying.

I'm guessing schminx hoodie was also made by cyc designs like most supreme sweats. Quality control seems have fallen off in the last couple of seasons.
March 6, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
knownasjazz

The more I look at past seasons the more I realize how weak this season really is. Hopefully we get blessed with a couple nice collabs.
March 6, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
Gli x Azzurri

It is.
March 6, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
go_sox5

No shipping conf email yet, anyone in the same boat? Ordered the day of first drop
March 6, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Ye'

Yeah, besides the collabs there is nothing else I am looking forward to besides maybe 1 or 2 pieces
March 6, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

It is.
Very thin, very short in length. Selling a Maroon Large for those tht lack swivness for retail
March 6, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
Cold World

its a movie about kids that skate in new york. whats so shocking?
Its a movie about growing up in the city. Where a HIV positive kid wants to spread the disease to whoever he can... Not skateboarding.
March 6, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
sanvhez

Nope, just like a naked boy
March 6, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
KiddCoast

dat quality
put a piece of clear tape over it

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 6, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
getrichactfamous

will do, just bought it this way lol

@getrichactfamous

March 6, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
nybackpack

oh goddd nooo my SS account has been lost, now i have to rely on hb for drop info OH GOD NO!!
March 6, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Misa <3

them people are selling $250 for each pair of vans pcl on ebay . dafuq?
March 6, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
jaflash23

2 PCL Hoodies
PCL shorts
Black rose jersey
Navy rose jersey
Camo Cadet Varsity
Gold Bling deck
White Dorothy
Teal Bling shirt
Royal Bling shirt
Blue Cats
Green camo utility camp
Red duffle
Bullet bottle opener
Silver iPhone case

you fuckbois aint this swivft
pics 4 proof pussy
I'll post the pics when the shit comes in 

most of the stuff is L and XL, probably throw some fit pics to help out the normal sized people.
Its rough seeing all these little kids drowning in their mediums.

Got it in yesterday, its good to be swivft, you want fit pics let me know

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

March 6, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
foreigner

Worn my schminx hoodie once, and maybe tried it on around the house twice, i've never stored anything in the front pocket, but i've just looked at it and there's a small hole that's been torn next to the lower left stitching of the rectangle shaped pocket. Any one else had this?
That quality cool
Gli x Azzurri

It is.
Very thin, very short in length. Selling a Maroon Large for those tht lack swivness for retail
Yeah its so fucking short.

Like wtf do they not know that that lifestyle won't make it?
Misa <3

camo cadet loookin good
March 6, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
hardingo

Does anyone know how the Lee Scratch Perry tee's fitted? I like my t shirts baggy so I usually go for a large over a medium, should I just stick with that? Cheers
March 6, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
jaflash23

Does anyone know how the Lee Scratch Perry tee's fitted? I like my t shirts baggy so I usually go for a large over a medium, should I just stick with that? Cheers
from what i remember I had an XL and it seemed big, ended up selling it before wearing it so cant tell how it would be after a wash

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

March 6, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
spamster

oh goddd nooo my SS account has been lost, now i have to rely on hb for drop info OH GOD NO!!
Cool story, bruh
March 6, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

It is.
Yeah its so fucking short.

Like wtf do they not know that that lifestyle won't make it?
Haha srsly doe, on the low its thinner then my walmart LS 
March 6, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
robtk

i need that kingston shirt.  need it.  anyone have an idea when that will drop?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.