Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
mrfreeman

if that collection holds up until you get married and your wife tells you her or the stickers some of y'all would be like "bitch these are RARE, high quality preme stickers fuck outta here b cool
March 6, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
hounds

random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho

haha im 21 man, i aint got the teenage excitement like i used to back in jr high lol...but about not dressing in supreme, not even like a metal plate hoodie?? whats the deal wit that?
Not sure what this guy is saying but I've never seen atleast one employee not wearing atleast one item supreme.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
Zedrok

random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??

they think there cool cause they are slaves to the almighty box logo
ya'll are some lousy herbs...guys that work at Supreme have always been cool to me...friendly, outgoing, willing to help  with no real incentive...pretty standard skate shop attitude come to think of it...
Truth is if you go in there with some elitist hypebeast attitude, they obviously won't like you. Also if you actually skateboard, not just push around on a skateboard and call yourself a skater, you will find that they are gonna be a hell of a lot nicer to you. All they are are a bunch of skaters that work in a skate shop that just happens to be a retardedly hyped clothing company as well.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
streetclothes23

walked into supny on a tuesday with my dad who was visiting, dudes were real chill. they loved the fact there was an old due in there buying some grown man shit. i just told him not to unfold anything before goin in. friendly guys if you get to know them. They will even hold shit for a day for you if they know youll come back and pay.

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
bsm1017

thanks you guys for the actual helpful info! yeah im goin to visit my family in NY and im gonna be there like on a monday or tuesday, so itll be a chill day...and i actually skateboard, ive skated for 8 years now (still not amazing but its been an on-going sport for me for a while)...but yeah ive never been to the actual store, only had the opportunity to purchase online (midwest gang weindis) so im pretty stoaked to just go in there and see what its like in there, possibly pick up some shit thats still there and not online, but ill be wit my fam and i didnt know if they would be like dicks to my family or something or if theyre just cool ass skater dudes at a skate shop like you guys sayin, which would be tight

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
howfly

..yellow kermit, LV and last supper
March 6, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
SHARKlN

No! Whatever you do, do not tell them you skate. Trust me on this one. I'm sure others will agree. 
March 6, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
acompanion

Couple pages back someone said the bling tee quality was off, funny because on my black large tee the logo is in no way straight. Crooked as hell. 

8( x x )8

streetclothes23

thanks you guys for the actual helpful info! yeah im goin to visit my family in NY and im gonna be there like on a monday or tuesday, so itll be a chill day...and i actually skateboard, ive skated for 8 years now (still not amazing but its been an on-going sport for me for a while)...but yeah ive never been to the actual store, only had the opportunity to purchase online (midwest gang weindis) so im pretty stoaked to just go in there and see what its like in there, possibly pick up some shit thats still there and not online, but ill be wit my fam and i didnt know if they would be like dicks to my family or something or if theyre just cool ass skater dudes at a skate shop like you guys sayin, which would be tight
they fine with the fam bein there just warn them not to unfold the shit before hand. theres always an interesting mix of people in the store on a chill day

hounds

Lol it's like the first day back to school for some dudes entering the supreme store.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
MUSASHI

my bling tee barely SHIPPED a few minutes ago

March 6, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
bsm1017

No! Whatever you do, do not tell them you skate. Trust me on this one. I'm sure others will agree. 
10-4 bruh, i just mean if they ask

they fine with the fam bein there just warn them not to unfold the shit before hand. theres always an interesting mix of people in the store on a chill day

thats fair enough! so like if im lookin for (example) a teal Audrey tee and a black pocket tee in XL, just go up to em and ask em??

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
bsm1017

Couple pages back someone said the bling tee quality was off, funny because on my black large tee the logo is in no way straight. Crooked as hell. 
i believe the bling box logo is supposed to crooked on purpose, its supposed to be an effect like someone just "slapped" it on there, like a sticker tag

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
acompanion

I remember when my parents took me there when I was about 16 (Im 21 now) and my mom took a shirt off and said "this ones nice" Asian dude came over and nicely said please miss just dont unfold the shirts. Cool guy but don't fuck with the shirts on the racks.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
bsm1017

^yeah i wont fuck wit any of the shit thats for sure, ill just prly ask em to see if they have some shit in XL in what im lookin for

Él Duderîno

WetCat

does anyone else get pissed when they see shit like this on ebay? im about to out bid everyone so that this faggot cant have it!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321081261642?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648
streetclothes23

thats fair enough! so like if im lookin for (example) a teal Audrey tee and a black pocket tee in XL, just go up to em and ask em??
yeah i dont see a problem with that. jus be sure you are gonna buy it. they dont wanna be running back to the stock room just to check on stuff for you.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
mrfreeman

living on the west coast waiting to get your shipment stinks 
March 6, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
acompanion

^yeah i wont fuck wit any of the shit thats for sure, ill just prly ask em to see if they have some shit in XL in what im lookin for
See whats there and ask the guy at the counter. If they don't have any in the back, theyll take the floor sample. Thats what happened to me when I got a hat way back in 08. 

8( x x )8

bsm1017

^oh yeah totally, i dont wanna make em do that either, ill just bring in a list of shit that isnt available on the webstore that i wanna buy and am willing to and just see if they have it....hopefully ill cop some shit and itll be sent out to me before i go there on spring break in the next couple drops

Él Duderîno

paulywalnuts

why did they make this season's basketball jersey blank...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 6, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
bsm1017

i feel like an idiot for askin all these questions about how to shop at a store lol but i just wanna have a good experience there since i never get to go. thanks again for all the valuable info!

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
spenc

would it be possible for anyone to sell me the black, navy and white schminx stickers? 12$ shipped?
March 6, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
mrfreeman

if bsm goes to the store, does all the crap that was advised, and is still treated like shit and comes back here and makes a post about that experience i'll just die of laughter 
March 6, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
streetclothes23

would it be possible for anyone to sell me the black, navy and white schminx stickers? 12$ shipped?
I need black, pink, navy, and white. will pay $20 shipped.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
chief

I don't mean to sound like a 2013 fag, but saw a few people posting about the PCL bucket dropping thursday. this true?

•••

March 6, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
bsm1017

if bsm goes to the store, does all the crap that was advised, and is still treated like shit and comes back here and makes a post about that experience i'll just die of laughter 
ill be pretty pissed haha but itll be chill i feel, im just fuckin psyched to finally see the store

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
anthonys

ill be pretty pissed haha but itll be chill i feel, im just fuckin psyched to finally see the store
No hate, but you're making it sound like the store is some historical landmark or something hahaha
March 6, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
mr.wolfdog

did asap rocky fuck lana del ray? 

:0

March 6, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
Blurt

@Wetcat
Please do that's fucking bullshit, scamming someone out of $100 for a fake ass camp cap

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.