Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
brightsoles

got some shit in the mail last night; just three tee's. there is def a little bit of a different fit it seems. i've been wearing supreme longer then most of you in here have had pubes for and the shirts seem to be just a bit longer IMO. slimmer and long for the Mediums which is great for frail ass tall dudes like me. kinda shorter on the arms. depends if you want a baggy or slim look. i was hovering between L and M and im glad i got M

and yeah that bling logo looks like the lowest resolution graphic upclose. pretty funny.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
Moises Arias

would it be possible for anyone to sell me the black, navy and white schminx stickers? 12$ shipped?
I need black, pink, navy, and white. will pay $20 shipped.
you do know you can send the supreme warehouse $5 and ask for the stickers right?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 6, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
DJPrep

Anyone know if there are any more fishtails at SupLA? 
I live in Canada and my best guess would be no. that was like one of the hottest, most talked about and most wanted item this season.
It wasn't too heated in LA but thank you! I'll check thursday
Lemme know whats good pm the stock in LA. Im looking for one too. 

EDIT: looks like someone said theyre all gone. 
March 6, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
teebonilla

can someone cop me a plain black 5 panel. i can paypal asap
what 5 panel?
edit: and no buying read title 

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 6, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
SilvioDante

I live in Canada and my best guess would be no. that was like one of the hottest, most talked about and most wanted item this season.
No fishtails at SUPLA.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
thirdworlds

March 6, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
teebonilla

you know im coppin green and maybe this color too

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 6, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
StephonPurham

what dropped today?
March 6, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
teebonilla

what dropped today?
todays wednesday, so nothing

March 6, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
DJPrep

No fishtails at SUPLA.
Thanks dude. Gonna have to try my luck in the resale market then...
StephonPurham

what dropped today?
todays wednesday
lol my watch was fucked up, my bad lmfao
teebonilla

what dropped today?
todays wednesday
all good
and @vafins i saw what you peeped lol

March 6, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
vafins

what dropped today?
todays wednesday
all good
and @vafins i saw what you peeped lol

haha it's all good you the homie cool

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 6, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
jxmookie

all I know for sure is the vans drop, and i've heard rumours the PCL pocket tee is dropping.
You don't know anything 2013

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 6, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
paulywalnuts

Selling FUCK camp $279 shipped, will ship usps priority. lemme know if anyones interested. completely sold out online.

good price man...PMed 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 6, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
BobaTeaFett

about the dudes at the warehouse, don't get it twisted, it's their fucking JOBS to do work and if they're bitching and complaining about having to check an order status then maybe they're in the wrong field of work. 

Dude tried to get high and mighty telling me it says 3-5 business days so i just told him I want to make sure I get the shit i paid for and not get the "oops we sold out and forgot to ship your order" like last year and almost every other season. 
March 6, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
paulywalnuts

about the dudes at the warehouse, don't get it twisted, it's their fucking JOBS to do work and if they're bitching and complaining about having to check an order status then maybe they're in the wrong field of work. 

Dude tried to get high and mighty telling me it says 3-5 business days so i just told him I want to make sure I get the shit i paid for and not get the "oops we sold out and forgot to ship your order" like last year and almost every other season. 
oh my god you guys....IF thursday even counts, then by the END of TODAY is 5 business days...if not it's 4, making right now 3...quit getting your jimmies rustled...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 6, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
BobaTeaFett

oh my god you guys....IF thursday even counts, then by the END of TODAY is 5 business days...if not it's 4, making right now 3...quit getting your jimmies rustled...
chill breh, i'm simply giving my 2 cents, yes 2morrow is day 5 but if they sold out of shit you ordered and you call tomorrow you may just be shit outta luck, covering your bases is hardly "getting your jimmies rustled".
March 6, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
DJPrep

March 6, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
paulywalnuts

chill breh, i'm simply giving my 2 cents, yes 2morrow is day 5 but if they sold out of shit you ordered and you call tomorrow you may just be shit outta luck, covering your bases is hardly "getting your jimmies rustled".
they hold extra shit for situations like that...it's happened sure, but theres been stories all over this board of kids calling and their order was fucked and it was sold out and Supreme told them alright its in the mail, new tracking #

March 6, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
brightsoles

supreme warehouse would be the worst fucking job. making low wages to deal with hypebeast children all day calling about free box logo stickers. dudes calling and cancelling orders because they wanted for resale but the item didnt sell out as fast as they thought. worst. plus, you don't even get the super-mega cool guy appeal from working in the actual store so no gangs of 16 year old pilipinos hanging off your nuts. fuck that job.
March 6, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
SHARKlN

If you didn't get shipping notification yet, and you're raising hell at supreme, prepare to get frustrated next time you try to order and your cards get declined.

Shoulda off loaded your swiftness to sharkin. Granted it would cost you 2-3x retail, but hey man, my kids gotta eat
March 6, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
WGM

Selling FUCK camp $279 shipped, will ship usps priority. lemme know if anyones interested. completely sold out online.
March 6, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
roasthoggmann

supreme warehouse would be the worst fucking job. making low wages to deal with hypebeast children all day calling about free box logo stickers. dudes calling and cancelling orders because they wanted for resale but the item didnt sell out as fast as they thought. worst. plus, you don't even get the super-mega cool guy appeal from working in the actual store so no gangs of 16 year old pilipinos hanging off your nuts. fuck that job.
Yeah it would not be glamorous, but I honestly doubt wages are that low. Probably comes with insurance and other benefits too like most labor jobs. Realistically there are many worse warehouses to work in than ones that ship clothes. About 6-7 years ago I was working in a tire re-treading warehouse. <Fuck that job. Payed well though, and good exercise.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

March 6, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
acompanion

Not my pic but this shirt is flames
This and Robin Tee "Ride to live, live to ride" were piff.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
acompanion

Really dont give a shit about tracking and shipping and all that shit. But I live in Jersey and got my order delivered the day after my order was placed (Thursday) even after shipping said 3-5 days.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
susdaddy

i feel like the warehouse guys kinda do hate their job tho lol. from the few times ive called they just say "supreme" in a pissed off tone instead of actually saying hello, and one time i called you could tell the guy had the flu or something. he was all stuffy and sniffly and shit. dude was like "ok got it" when i asked to change my shipping address and then as i was in mid sentence he just hung up. Ha. 
March 6, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
brothersport

^ Lol after that post I've decided I'll never call their warehouse. I hate being a bother to people who don't want to be bothered.
March 6, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
acompanion

i feel like the warehouse guys kinda do hate their job tho lol. from the few times ive called they just say "supreme" in a pissed off tone instead of actually saying hello, and one time i called you could tell the guy had the flu or something. he was all stuffy and sniffly and shit. dude was like "ok got it" when i asked to change my shipping address and then as i was in mid sentence he just hung up. Ha. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0LoGsWIfE

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
intellect

Info on PCL sofa?
its sold out

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.