Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 6, 2013 @ 11:38 AM
SHARKlN

Info on stock pcl photo/ lack of swiftness 
March 6, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
friddie

Ordered on Thursday afternoon and still no tracking number should I do something now?? Sent them a message like couple days ago only got a email saying there will be up to 3-5 business days and telling me to read their terms. I live in Canada by the way.
March 6, 2013 @ 12:16 PM
Vici.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone say that they didn't get their order.
so shut up and wait. 
jesus
i remember when i used to care about packages 
i was like 14 with nothing to do with life
March 6, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
Centropy

I'm reaching out to supldn Thursday morning so if anyone wants a pair of the Vans let me know.

Add 20 percent on top of retail plus shipping.
March 6, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
thevizion

Does anyone know how the short sleeve shirts fit?  I normally go large in tees, would you say a large in the short sleeve shirts would be good too?  
March 6, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
budNkix

March 6, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
secretsociety

Ordered on Thursday afternoon and still no tracking number should I do something now?? Sent them a message like couple days ago only got a email saying there will be up to 3-5 business days and telling me to read their terms. I live in Canada by the way.
So why don't you do what they said and quit getting your panties in a bunch about it man like they said it will be 3-5 BUISNESS days. It's only been 3. And if you already called a couple days ago they are probably taking their time on purpose.

سبحان

March 6, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
REVS

I'm reaching out to supldn Thursday morning so if anyone wants a pair of the Vans let me know.

Add 20 percent on top of retail plus shipping.
Get cancer. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 6, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
Centropy

Nothing wrong with that deal, only trying to help people out.
You know for a fact they will be going for over 50 percent retail on ebay tomorrow.
March 6, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
YoungRizal

Jenna fuck the proxying what's good with the pics?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 6, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
firestone

Diamond Camp Caps dropping this week. http://www.stay246.jp/SHOP/gzop001.html
March 6, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
lordlukey

anyone remember the prices of the CDG vans? Preferably in pounds.
March 6, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
lordlukey

Diamond Camp Caps dropping this week. http://www.stay246.jp/SHOP/gzop001.html
japan has different drops
March 6, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
cstiglic

i ordered the dorothy tee last week. got it yesterday and it came with a power corruption lies suprme sticker and a bling one instead of the plain red one. i fine with it just wondering if this happened to everyone or if its rare?
March 6, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
superjoey

Happened to everyone
March 6, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
cstiglic

does anyone know the largest size shoe supreme puts out?
March 6, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
pattshreds

The guys at the the store (SupLa) are always chill. Idk where some of you get these stories like dont wear supreme to the store....why would they care if you wore the brand they work for's clothes? I think it's really summed up in treat others how you want to be treated. Most of the time the guys there are down to talk and It's not a big deal if you take something off the shelves, just don't throw it back on there unfolded. I always say thanks and they hook me up with a good ammount of stickers most of the time, so to answer everyone's question the guys are actually pretty chill.
i dont think theyll be dicks to you if you wore supreme to the supreme store, but i wouldnt do it out of principle. thats a fuckboi mannerism, kinda like wearing 2 supreme pieces in an outfit
i wear a button up under my mechanics a lot, sometimes i even wear a camp or beanie with it. that's 3 pieces, all supreme. cool

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 6, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
pattshreds

would it be possible for anyone to sell me the black, navy and white schminx stickers? 12$ shipped?
I need black, pink, navy, and white. will pay $20 shipped.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 6, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
backlikethat

does anyone know the largest size shoe supreme puts out?

small
March 6, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
dreamteam9

Got my first order in, the Schott jacket is even better than I imagined. The leather is MUCH butterier than last season's Schott peacoat, and the weight of the jacket is perfecto (see what I did there) for spring anywhere. I'll post fit pics if anyone is interested. 

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Please destroy all copies of the original message.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
teebonilla

i ordered the dorothy tee last week. got it yesterday and it came with a power corruption lies suprme sticker and a bling one instead of the plain red one. i fine with it just wondering if this happened to everyone or if its rare?
they just throw random stickers in...

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 6, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
itsgart

i hope the ski hi's sit for a week or so..so i can grab em on my next pay day.
anyone know how much it'll retail for tho ?
haven't you learned anything from every PCL item so far

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 6, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
gems_23

First time buying from Supreme. Very satisfied with the quality they put into their goods. Schminx hoodie is an XL and fits a little too baggy for me, same issue with Dorothy tee but it's a L. 5' 11" 165 lbs btw

http://flic.kr/p/e1brXY
March 6, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
brentabousko

Got my first order in, the Schott jacket is even better than I imagined. The leather is MUCH butterier than last season's Schott peacoat, and the weight of the jacket is perfecto (see what I did there) for spring anywhere. I'll post fit pics if anyone is interested. 

please do that jacket looks money.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
goldANDsacks

The guys at the the store (SupLa) are always chill. Idk where some of you get these stories like dont wear supreme to the store....why would they care if you wore the brand they work for's clothes? I think it's really summed up in treat others how you want to be treated. Most of the time the guys there are down to talk and It's not a big deal if you take something off the shelves, just don't throw it back on there unfolded. I always say thanks and they hook me up with a good ammount of stickers most of the time, so to answer everyone's question the guys are actually pretty chill.
i dont think theyll be dicks to you if you wore supreme to the supreme store, but i wouldnt do it out of principle. thats a fuckboi mannerism, kinda like wearing 2 supreme pieces in an outfit
umm... actually, caring about what you wear to any store is a "fuckboi mannerism". if i happen to be wearing supreme on the day that i go to the store, then be it. who the fuck changes clothes just to go shopping?
March 6, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
REVS

Just got my package with the right tee I ordered. Got 3 red, 3 Plc, and 4 bling stickers. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
KempallGill

two midterms and a paper due tomorrow. my day from hell starts at 1040 am too -__-. Hope what i've been anticipating isn't going to be dropped. If so,oh well. i'll just have to put the ski mask on and wait for little kids to be walking past that little side street off of Lafayette 
March 6, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Moises Arias

The crosses bomber fit hella small. sizing up next time

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 6, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Info on PCL sofa?
Free on CL
@sharkus too lazy to take a pic of mine
March 6, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
dunkhead11

can someone cop me a plain black 5 panel. i can paypal asap

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.