FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 6, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
RiFF RaFF

why did they make this season's basketball jersey blank...
cause you're a herb if you only want it for the logo

Be about it

March 6, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
mrfreeman

@acompanion did you buy it off this guy or did you just steal his picture http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/fsapcbapenikefred_perryvanshudson
March 6, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
streetclothes23

Still haven't received tracking number since Thursday's drop... should I be worried? Bank says the payment is being processed but it's been taken out.
you should be VERY worried.
just calm yourself you'll get your stuff orders are way backed up right now

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 6, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
xafriaf

Anybody remember this graphic? I won this on eBay in red years ago and just wore it for the first time the other day. Watermark says its from 2005.
trade you some stickers for it
Well it (was) brand new without tags until last Thursday but elaborate. 
Why would you trade him a perfectly good shirt for stickers?
March 6, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
acompanion

@acompanion did you buy it off this guy or did you just steal his picture http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/fsapcbapenikefred_perryvanshudson
I just took the picture to show the tee. I bought it years ago on eBay.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
rdeluna

March 6, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
acompanion

Anybody remember this graphic? I won this on eBay in red years ago and just wore it for the first time the other day. Watermark says its from 2005.
Was never going to trade, just wanted to hear what he wanted to trade. 

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
hounds

While this is cool as hell, I'd probably never wear it.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
xafriaf

Was never going to trade, just wanted to hear what he wanted to trade. 
Ohh ok good. I was about to say that guy was about to commit robbery lol
March 6, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
paulywalnuts

^oh yeah totally, i dont wanna make em do that either, ill just bring in a list of shit that isnt available on the webstore that i wanna buy and am willing to and just see if they have it....hopefully ill cop some shit and itll be sent out to me before i go there on spring break in the next couple drops
list of shit that isn't available on the webstore
the fuck are you on about?  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 6, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
acompanion

While this is cool as hell, I'd probably never wear it.
Yeah it's a little loud now, but I got it maybe when I was in 8th grade. We all go through our phases of different shit.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
mrfreeman

30 buck tops
Stackies

To order the PCL Sk8 hi's or take my chances going in on Friday
donadamsky

there's a difference between crudely slapping 'supreme' on an item like the back of the cadet jacket and a design that incorporates it tastefully like the cats tee. Id say last year's b-ball jersey is the latter.

March 6, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
acompanion

I remember it came out simultaneous with this. Damn Supreme really used to crank out some pretty good graphics back in 2005

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
ventura

The guys at the the store (SupLa) are always chill. Idk where some of you get these stories like dont wear supreme to the store....why would they care if you wore the brand they work for's clothes? I think it's really summed up in treat others how you want to be treated. Most of the time the guys there are down to talk and It's not a big deal if you take something off the shelves, just don't throw it back on there unfolded. I always say thanks and they hook me up with a good ammount of stickers most of the time, so to answer everyone's question the guys are actually pretty chill.
i dont think theyll be dicks to you if you wore supreme to the supreme store, but i wouldnt do it out of principle. thats a fuckboi mannerism, kinda like wearing 2 supreme pieces in an outfit
March 6, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
Stackies

Just don't ask ridiculous ass questions, unfold clothes, take shirts off the rack, and you'll be fine
March 6, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Anyone know if there are any more fishtails at SupLA? 
March 6, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
spenc

Anyone know if there are any more fishtails at SupLA? 
I live in Canada and my best guess would be no. that was like one of the hottest, most talked about and most wanted item this season.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
donadamsky

The guys at the the store (SupLa) are always chill. Idk where some of you get these stories like dont wear supreme to the store....why would they care if you wore the brand they work for's clothes? I think it's really summed up in treat others how you want to be treated. Most of the time the guys there are down to talk and It's not a big deal if you take something off the shelves, just don't throw it back on there unfolded. I always say thanks and they hook me up with a good ammount of stickers most of the time, so to answer everyone's question the guys are actually pretty chill.
i dont think theyll be dicks to you if you wore supreme to the supreme store, but i wouldnt do it out of principle. thats a fuckboi mannerism, kinda like wearing 2 supreme pieces in an outfit
nothing wrong with wearing 2 supreme pieces. I feel like some days i do it unintentionally.
but wearing a box logo hoodie/tee w/ a camp cap is inexcusable 

March 6, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
asapraq

there's a difference between crudely slapping 'supreme' on an item like the back of the cadet jacket and a design that incorporates it tastefully like the cats tee. Id say last year's b-ball jersey is the latter.
that black supreme on the back of the camo varsity looked nice tho
March 6, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
bsm1017

^oh yeah totally, i dont wanna make em do that either, ill just bring in a list of shit that isnt available on the webstore that i wanna buy and am willing to and just see if they have it....hopefully ill cop some shit and itll be sent out to me before i go there on spring break in the next couple drops
list of shit that isn't available on the webstore
the fuck are you on about?  
ive always heard that theres some shit that may be in the store but sold out online...so ill see if its in the store and just ask em...thats all

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
acompanion

Anyone think kingston tee is reminiscent from that old school phase 2 graphic. Not really the graphic itself but the collage of just random pictures. 

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

March 6, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
donadamsky

ehh, you can barely see it. camo has that effect haha

March 6, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
asapraq

ehh, you can barely see it. camo has that effect haha
lol i think thats what i like about it... subtle yet there. 
March 6, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
bsm1017

my buddy got his pcl in today, it actually looks pretty tight in real life, still glad i didnt get it tho, i could never pull it off...1 thing that was cool i never realized is that the logo on the back is actually below the hood and is visible, i thought it was gonna be hidden by the hood

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
susdaddy

I remember it came out simultaneous with this. Damn Supreme really used to crank out some pretty good graphics back in 2005
i have this in black. i like it a lot but have only worn it a couple times. my sisters birthday party was the other day and i couldn't wear it cause i didn't want the first grade parents giving me dirty looks lol.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
bsm1017

also the GT shirt is dope af in person, the logo is actually a lot bigger than i expected, looks cool especially in teal

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
dmnd97

Is the 2 second gonna be much a line or more like get in get out

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.