Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
bsm1017

Couple pages back someone said the bling tee quality was off, funny because on my black large tee the logo is in no way straight. Crooked as hell. 
i believe the bling box logo is supposed to crooked on purpose, its supposed to be an effect like someone just "slapped" it on there, like a sticker tag

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
acompanion

thanks you guys for the actual helpful info! yeah im goin to visit my family in NY and im gonna be there like on a monday or tuesday, so itll be a chill day...and i actually skateboard, ive skated for 8 years now (still not amazing but its been an on-going sport for me for a while)...but yeah ive never been to the actual store, only had the opportunity to purchase online (midwest gang weindis) so im pretty stoaked to just go in there and see what its like in there, possibly pick up some shit thats still there and not online, but ill be wit my fam and i didnt know if they would be like dicks to my family or something or if theyre just cool ass skater dudes at a skate shop like you guys sayin, which would be tight
they fine with the fam bein there just warn them not to unfold the shit before hand. theres always an interesting mix of people in the store on a chill day
I remember when my parents took me there when I was about 16 (Im 21 now) and my mom took a shirt off and said "this ones nice" Asian dude came over and nicely said please miss just dont unfold the shirts. Cool guy but don't fuck with the shirts on the racks.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
bsm1017

^yeah i wont fuck wit any of the shit thats for sure, ill just prly ask em to see if they have some shit in XL in what im lookin for

Él Duderîno

WetCat

does anyone else get pissed when they see shit like this on ebay? im about to out bid everyone so that this faggot cant have it!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321081261642?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648
streetclothes23

thats fair enough! so like if im lookin for (example) a teal Audrey tee and a black pocket tee in XL, just go up to em and ask em??
yeah i dont see a problem with that. jus be sure you are gonna buy it. they dont wanna be running back to the stock room just to check on stuff for you.

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
mrfreeman

living on the west coast waiting to get your shipment stinks 
March 6, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
acompanion

^yeah i wont fuck wit any of the shit thats for sure, ill just prly ask em to see if they have some shit in XL in what im lookin for
See whats there and ask the guy at the counter. If they don't have any in the back, theyll take the floor sample. Thats what happened to me when I got a hat way back in 08. 

8( x x )8

bsm1017

^oh yeah totally, i dont wanna make em do that either, ill just bring in a list of shit that isnt available on the webstore that i wanna buy and am willing to and just see if they have it....hopefully ill cop some shit and itll be sent out to me before i go there on spring break in the next couple drops

Él Duderîno

paulywalnuts

why did they make this season's basketball jersey blank...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 6, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
bsm1017

i feel like an idiot for askin all these questions about how to shop at a store lol but i just wanna have a good experience there since i never get to go. thanks again for all the valuable info!

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
spenc

would it be possible for anyone to sell me the black, navy and white schminx stickers? 12$ shipped?
March 6, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
mrfreeman

if bsm goes to the store, does all the crap that was advised, and is still treated like shit and comes back here and makes a post about that experience i'll just die of laughter 
March 6, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
streetclothes23

would it be possible for anyone to sell me the black, navy and white schminx stickers? 12$ shipped?
I need black, pink, navy, and white. will pay $20 shipped.

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
chief

I don't mean to sound like a 2013 fag, but saw a few people posting about the PCL bucket dropping thursday. this true?

•••

March 6, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
bsm1017

if bsm goes to the store, does all the crap that was advised, and is still treated like shit and comes back here and makes a post about that experience i'll just die of laughter 
ill be pretty pissed haha but itll be chill i feel, im just fuckin psyched to finally see the store

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
anthonys

ill be pretty pissed haha but itll be chill i feel, im just fuckin psyched to finally see the store
No hate, but you're making it sound like the store is some historical landmark or something hahaha
March 6, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
mr.wolfdog

did asap rocky fuck lana del ray? 

:0

March 6, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
Blurt

@Wetcat
Please do that's fucking bullshit, scamming someone out of $100 for a fake ass camp cap
March 6, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
AGar

you sound like a 13 year old kid. calm the fuck down its just a regular ass store.

Bout it, Bout it

March 6, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
xafriaf

The guys at the the store (SupLa) are always chill. Idk where some of you get these stories like dont wear supreme to the store....why would they care if you wore the brand they work for's clothes? I think it's really summed up in treat others how you want to be treated. Most of the time the guys there are down to talk and It's not a big deal if you take something off the shelves, just don't throw it back on there unfolded. I always say thanks and they hook me up with a good ammount of stickers most of the time, so to answer everyone's question the guys are actually pretty chill.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
mrfreeman

make sure to do your nails and makeup before going bsm dont wanna look shitty in front of those workers cool
March 6, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
mr.wolfdog

you sound like a 13 year old kid. calm the fuck down its just a regular ass store.
jus dont be a little bitch and pick and touch everything! just go and ask for want you want at the front, pay and dip bru.

:0

March 6, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
hellaastoops

Still haven't received tracking number since Thursday's drop... should I be worried? Bank says the payment is being processed but it's been taken out.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
acompanion

Anybody remember this graphic? I won this on eBay in red years ago and just wore it for the first time the other day. Watermark says its from 2005.

8( x x )8

March 6, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Swimwear

Still haven't received tracking number since Thursday's drop... should I be worried? Bank says the payment is being processed but it's been taken out.
Don't be worried man.
Worry about more important things; health and securing a job after graduating college.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
xafriaf

Anybody remember this graphic? I won this on eBay in red years ago and just wore it for the first time the other day. Watermark says its from 2005.
That's a pretty cool shirt haha
March 6, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
A!exander

need dat kingston tee, prolly not comin out on thurs tho
March 6, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
mrfreeman

trade you some stickers for it
March 6, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
donadamsky

did asap rocky fuck lana del ray? 
yup

and pcl era's are really starting to tempt me

March 6, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
acompanion

trade you some stickers for it
Well it (was) brand new without tags until last Thursday but elaborate. 

8( x x )8

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.