[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 02, 2013 @ 06:37:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
BD and Leo Fitzpatrick from Kids.

Telly got old as fuck lol
Guess that HIV never got to him

If Magic beat it you knew Telly would.
March 02, 2013 @ 06:38:09

shoutout too http://www.justforkicks.com.au/ for grabbing them from the tokyo store for me!
March 02, 2013 @ 06:41:15

shoutout too http://www.justforkicks.com.au/ for grabbing them from the tokyo store for me!
how much did you pay for the rose jersey from them?
March 02, 2013 @ 06:44:47
Heading to fairfax tommorow hope there's Some things left
March 02, 2013 @ 06:50:57

$170 for the rose and $237 for the schminx + 30 shipping

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 02, 2013 @ 06:56:26

nigga what?

we out here

March 02, 2013 @ 06:59:59
football jersey came in today...looks good, feels nice, fits well, but i'm not gonna front like its worth every penny...this is like an $80 jersey...$120 shipping included is somewhat of a disgrace
I thought the same thing when i bought my black one in store, it should be a $75-80 piece even by supremes high pricing standards. Not gonna lie the printed on graphics look kind of weak in person. Would have loved to have seen them actually stitched in, would have made the thing look much better and sorta justified that price IMO.

I mean the bengal jersey was $118 and that sold out just as fast.....even NFL replica jerseys with screen printing are like $80 and this is supreme, shit  even the football tops that that are just t-shirts are over $80 after shipping
March 02, 2013 @ 07:00:14
Gf wasnt swift enough to cop me the panelled parka. she thought i was kidding when I said to be on there at exxactly 8am

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 02, 2013 @ 07:01:00
nigga what?
Japan store works out to be more expensive in the Australian Dollar, if I got it from someone in the US i would have been able to pay a cheaper price but couldn't find anyone swift enough, i don't mind. This guy has gotta make his keep too
March 02, 2013 @ 07:01:34
Still don't get a confirmation email. Blown its all good though
March 02, 2013 @ 07:07:59
Gf wasnt swift enough to cop me the panelled parka. she thought i was kidding when I said to be on there at exxactly 8am

or she knew that panelled parka wack and knew that that shit aint gon sell out cause its still available.

hansum is 4ever

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 02, 2013 @ 07:12:51

or she knew that panelled parka wack and knew that that shit aint gon sell out cause its still available.
Burned by the truth! smokeyface

March 02, 2013 @ 07:18:43
This is like year of the hype beast for supreme the hanes tees usually sit ,but they sold out of the black tees.

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 02, 2013 @ 07:18:57
Thanks to everyone for sleeping on the best item of the drop.

http://four-pins.com/style/how-is-this-not-sold-out/
it was slept on because of the horribly cheap quality for $200+
March 02, 2013 @ 07:19:50

Burned by the truth!
Mustve been restocked cus i checked around 2 and it was sold out

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 02, 2013 @ 07:19:56
Any idea how much crosses shorts will be?
March 02, 2013 @ 07:20:22
LOL @ all the cats who work Thursday, I have it off for a reason
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
March 02, 2013 @ 07:21:03
nigga what?
ppl shelling out $200+ for schminx hoodie? time to cawp 2 grays

March 02, 2013 @ 07:33:29
Anyone else hyped for the Black Denim Campus Jacket?
March 02, 2013 @ 07:47:38
Restock in all colour paneled parka all sizes
They've been up all day and the black one never sold out....People aren't buying them cause its a bit high priced and no "branding" on it, which is a shame cause its a sick jacket. Got mine thursday tho
dont sleep on this

we were lucky

March 02, 2013 @ 07:59:44
I only ordered a Bling Logo and Cat tee, but when I went back to my email, a PCL hoodie was added but not charged.

Yall think I'll get it?!
March 02, 2013 @ 08:04:39
I only ordered a Bling Logo and Cat tee, but when I went back to my email, a PCL hoodie was added but not charged.

Yall think I'll get it?!
no
March 02, 2013 @ 08:08:07

Yall think I'll get it?!
Supreme will never give you free shit. Besides stickers.

March 02, 2013 @ 08:27:20
Any idea how much crosses shorts will be?
Probably around $98
March 02, 2013 @ 08:29:43
I'm surprised everybody's sleeping on the coral oxford.
Nah man. That was the one that caught my eye. I went back later and grabbed the dark blue, but the coral was my number 1 no question. I couldn't believe 3 other colors sold out, and last I checked it was available in all colors. Shit is too nice. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x