HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 6, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
streetclothes23

Anyone notice supreme being VERY stingy about stickers this year? Spent $300 only got 2 stickers. Last Spring they sent me a whole ziploc bag full.

Anyone have the schminx stickers? I've been looking everywhere for them. Were they Japan only??
they have the schminx stickers at supla, they are selling the stickers for $2.00 hah
If somebody buys me one of each color (black, pink, white, navy) i'll pay $20 if you ship them to me. Thanks

BTW have I showed you guys my sticker collection? I didn't tag my name but i can next time if y'all think im lying.
Bush was a great guy
god fucking damn. you have more than supreme has in there own fucking shop haha

no purple box logos though? i got 11 of those bitches
they are in the middle under the blacks and reds.

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 6, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
donadamsky

Here is a clear image for the bling logo from the tee, quality is on point

and here is a fit pic for the bling tee and the pcl shorts, both of them are in M size. I'm 5'11 165lbs
tee fits perfectly, and the shorts are lil too big for my waist imo.
sorry for the brightness, the light bulb is out :-|
bling tee, pcl shorts, fucking yeezy 2's...but cant afford lightbulbs

March 6, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
mrfreeman

after seeing some complaints about the tussin tee, I'm glad I ordered the Audrey in place of it
March 6, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
ben8cv

Anyone notice supreme being VERY stingy about stickers this year? Spent $300 only got 2 stickers. Last Spring they sent me a whole ziploc bag full.

Anyone have the schminx stickers? I've been looking everywhere for them. Were they Japan only??
they have the schminx stickers at supla, they are selling the stickers for $2.00 hah
If somebody buys me one of each color (black, pink, white, navy) i'll pay $20 if you ship them to me. Thanks

BTW have I showed you guys my sticker collection? I didn't tag my name but i can next time if y'all think im lying.
wanna hook ya boy up with a fuck bush?
March 6, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
helado4thelow

I've seen this pic before......
March 6, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
foreigner

random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??

they think there cool cause they are slaves to the almighty box logo
they're*
no "OFFENSE" primelore, but you're a dipshit. 

stop spendin you're moms credit card money honey
your*

christ, man, get your shit together. i bet the little kids you're whining about have better grammar than you.
March 6, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
primelore

random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??

they're*

your*

christ, man, get your shit together. i bet the little kids you're whining about have better grammar than you.

I*not i you fail
March 6, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
thirdworlds

Price estimates on PLC Vans? Don't really wanna go back and look.
March 6, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
bsm1017

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho
they can smell teenage excitement. be coo. 
haha im 21 man, i aint got the teenage excitement like i used to back in jr high lol...but about not dressing in supreme, not even like a metal plate hoodie?? whats the deal wit that?

Él Duderîno

mrfreeman

they're*

your*

I*not i you fail
do yourself a favor and go clown on diamonds thread, you are doing nothing but continuing to confirm that you're a dumbass 
donadamsky

wanna hook ya boy up with a fuck bush?
let me get the public enemy and SUPNY

March 6, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
streetclothes23

I've seen this pic before......
probably on my instagram

March 6, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
spenc

amazing sticker collection, but aren't the pikachu and 100 dollar bill ones fake? 
March 6, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Moises Arias

paypal you 2.50 for that mickey mouse sticker 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 6, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
streetclothes23

amazing sticker collection, but aren't the pikachu and 100 dollar bill ones fake? 
Yes Pikachus and $100 are fake, just thought they were cool so I kept them. Everything else is 100% authentic.

Any estimates on the value of this collection if sold as one auction on the bay?

March 6, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
spenc

Yes Pikachus and $100 are fake, just thought they were cool so I kept them. Everything else is 100% authentic.

Any estimates on the value of this collection if sold as one auction on the bay?
youd make way more if you sold them individually..
March 6, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
donadamsky

id say HUF outdid the fuck camp

March 6, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
streetclothes23

Im not selling. But if I was i wouldn't want to ship 200 stickers individually. I assume its worth an easy $500. 

March 6, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
donadamsky

Im not selling. But if I was i wouldn't want to ship 200 stickers individually. I assume its worth an easy $500. 
way more. you could sell most of those for 10 bucks each

March 6, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
mrfreeman

if that collection holds up until you get married and your wife tells you her or the stickers some of y'all would be like "bitch these are RARE, high quality preme stickers fuck outta here b cool
March 6, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
hounds

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho

haha im 21 man, i aint got the teenage excitement like i used to back in jr high lol...but about not dressing in supreme, not even like a metal plate hoodie?? whats the deal wit that?
Not sure what this guy is saying but I've never seen atleast one employee not wearing atleast one item supreme.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
streetclothes23

walked into supny on a tuesday with my dad who was visiting, dudes were real chill. they loved the fact there was an old due in there buying some grown man shit. i just told him not to unfold anything before goin in. friendly guys if you get to know them. They will even hold shit for a day for you if they know youll come back and pay.

March 6, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
bsm1017

thanks you guys for the actual helpful info! yeah im goin to visit my family in NY and im gonna be there like on a monday or tuesday, so itll be a chill day...and i actually skateboard, ive skated for 8 years now (still not amazing but its been an on-going sport for me for a while)...but yeah ive never been to the actual store, only had the opportunity to purchase online (midwest gang weindis) so im pretty stoaked to just go in there and see what its like in there, possibly pick up some shit thats still there and not online, but ill be wit my fam and i didnt know if they would be like dicks to my family or something or if theyre just cool ass skater dudes at a skate shop like you guys sayin, which would be tight

Él Duderîno

March 6, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
howfly

..yellow kermit, LV and last supper

instagram _burri

March 6, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
SHARKlN

No! Whatever you do, do not tell them you skate. Trust me on this one. I'm sure others will agree. 
March 6, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
acompanion

Couple pages back someone said the bling tee quality was off, funny because on my black large tee the logo is in no way straight. Crooked as hell. 

8( x x )8

streetclothes23

thanks you guys for the actual helpful info! yeah im goin to visit my family in NY and im gonna be there like on a monday or tuesday, so itll be a chill day...and i actually skateboard, ive skated for 8 years now (still not amazing but its been an on-going sport for me for a while)...but yeah ive never been to the actual store, only had the opportunity to purchase online (midwest gang weindis) so im pretty stoaked to just go in there and see what its like in there, possibly pick up some shit thats still there and not online, but ill be wit my fam and i didnt know if they would be like dicks to my family or something or if theyre just cool ass skater dudes at a skate shop like you guys sayin, which would be tight
they fine with the fam bein there just warn them not to unfold the shit before hand. theres always an interesting mix of people in the store on a chill day

hounds

Lol it's like the first day back to school for some dudes entering the supreme store.
March 6, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
MUSASHI

my bling tee barely SHIPPED a few minutes ago

March 6, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
bsm1017

No! Whatever you do, do not tell them you skate. Trust me on this one. I'm sure others will agree. 
10-4 bruh, i just mean if they ask

they fine with the fam bein there just warn them not to unfold the shit before hand. theres always an interesting mix of people in the store on a chill day

thats fair enough! so like if im lookin for (example) a teal Audrey tee and a black pocket tee in XL, just go up to em and ask em??

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.