March 6, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
Moises Arias

Any word of when this is dropping?
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/hats/power-corruption-lies-crusher
Are you dumb or?
Why do people gotta be xtra on this forum? A nigga came here to get a simple answer bruh. Be coo.
You asked about an item that already dropped.  
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/decks/power-corruption-lies-cruiser/black
you took the L here Iamsu. dude even provided a link 4 the hat.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 6, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
foreigner

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/hats/power-corruption-lies-crusher
Are you dumb or?
Why do people gotta be xtra on this forum? A nigga came here to get a simple answer bruh. Be coo.
you took the L here Iamsu. dude even provided a link 4 the hat.
If you're gonna be an asshole at least be right. Let this failure be a lesson to all of us to never fail this hard
March 6, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
Trill O'Reilly

Got my goods in today. Ya boy couldn't use all his tax refund..

March 6, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
Dino Spumoni

Sk8-His should be about $110 right?
March 6, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

Are you dumb or?

That you IamSu? The dude on Who Booty ft John Hart? Let me get on a track with you, your verse is dragon b
PM MEcool
March 6, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
THEBIGNB

Naw, fits perfect without the hoodie.I ain't frail doe...also the v neck ain't even really a v neck, if I wear a under tee you cant even see the tee, v neck is real tight. All around a great fitting shirt. the sleevs are baggy, perfect for a hoodie underneath. @Chris

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 6, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
leoncloud

How much yall think the crusher bucket hat will be? 

Leon Cloud. phoclouds.tumblr.com

March 6, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
brothersport

^ Probably around $50 or $60
March 6, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
streetclothes23

Anyone notice supreme being VERY stingy about stickers this year? Spent $300 only got 2 stickers. Last Spring they sent me a whole ziploc bag full.

Anyone have the schminx stickers? I've been looking everywhere for them. Were they Japan only??

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 6, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
itsgart

random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??
at supla every time i've gone everyones cool with me

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 6, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
itsgart

Anyone notice supreme being VERY stingy about stickers this year? Spent $300 only got 2 stickers. Last Spring they sent me a whole ziploc bag full.

Anyone have the schminx stickers? I've been looking everywhere for them. Were they Japan only??
they have the schminx stickers at supla, they are selling the stickers for $2.00 hah

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 6, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
streetclothes23

they have the schminx stickers at supla, they are selling the stickers for $2.00 hah
If somebody buys me one of each color (black, pink, white, navy) i'll pay $20 if you ship them to me. Thanks

BTW have I showed you guys my sticker collection? I didn't tag my name but i can next time if y'all think im lying.

March 6, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
asapraq

If somebody buys me one of each color (black, pink, white, navy) i'll pay $20 if you ship them to me. Thanks

BTW have I showed you guys my sticker collection? I didn't tag my name but i can next time if y'all think im lying.
Bush was a great guy
March 6, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
streetclothes23

Bush was a great guy
I agree. We need some F*** Obama box logos.

March 6, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
_____

Can someone tell me what those three  "LETS GO" stickers are in the top right? They have che guevarra's face on them. Not sure where they're from.
March 6, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
streetclothes23

Can someone tell me what those three  "LETS GO" stickers are in the top right? They have che guevarra's face on them. Not sure where they're from.
It's not Che Guevarra, it's Charles Bronson. They are from F/W 08. That logo was on a set of tees. 

March 6, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
primelore

if i ever walk into the supreme store and there acting like their superior cause there broke af and working in a retail store ill spit on their beloved store.gimmi dislikes you dick riders idgaf. fuck you tyler the creator and r kelly
March 6, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
brothersport

@primelore wtf are you trying to say?
March 6, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
mrfreeman

if i ever walk into the supreme store and there acting like their superior cause there broke af and working in a retail store ill spit on their beloved store.gimmi dislikes you dick riders idgaf. fuck you tyler the creator and r kelly

someone hide your maxipads today? 
March 6, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
nogatco

Here is a clear image for the bling logo from the tee, quality is on point

and here is a fit pic for the bling tee and the pcl shorts, both of them are in M size. I'm 5'11 165lbs
tee fits perfectly, and the shorts are lil too big for my waist imo.
sorry for the brightness, the light bulb is out :-|
lmao this ma fucka rockin' flower shorts with spandex leggings.
March 6, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
primelore

no offence to you little kids but everytime i see a undeveloped little kid with supreme i cringe a little
March 6, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
mrfreeman

no "OFFENSE" primelore, but you're a dipshit. 
March 6, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
primelore

random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??

they think there cool cause they are slaves to the almighty box logo
March 6, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
primelore

no "OFFENSE" primelore, but you're a dipshit. 

stop spendin you're moms credit card money honey
March 6, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
jetageoflotus

Bush was a great guy
god fucking damn. you have more than supreme has in there own fucking shop haha

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 6, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
Panther.

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

March 6, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
thirdworlds

cool
March 6, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
asapraq

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho
they can smell teenage excitement. be coo. 
March 6, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
teebonilla

Bush was a great guy
god fucking damn. you have more than supreme has in there own fucking shop haha

edit: i need glasses

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 6, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
paulywalnuts

they think there cool cause they are slaves to the almighty box logo
ya'll are some lousy herbs...guys that work at Supreme have always been cool to me...friendly, outgoing, willing to help  with no real incentive...pretty standard skate shop attitude come to think of it...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.