300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 5, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
neems

Ordered a schminx tee and they sent me a hoodie...
Post a pic of the reciept and the hoodie. 

we out here

March 5, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
asapraq

Why the fuck would you drop any amount of money on a hoodie you're too much of a bitch to rock in public, take your L and put it on the bay for being that dumb
Lol, as an economist, its simple $350>$168, now take your salty frailboi attitude and fall back cause ur madi's is paxie
You are super frail b. Don't even go there. 
Why u keep calling out niqqas like an umpire?
Is that the motto?
All ik is spanish girls luv me so its all good

Stay mad, ur trolling level is level 3
No troll b. I exposed you for being a frail bitch and exposed asapraq for not know whether he/she is in fact a she or a he. I fucks with all the non bums in this thread. You would be saying motto like Drake. You're about as sensitive as him b. Not confident enough to wear what you buy so you ask people on a forum. I think it's obvious you don't get spanish girls. You probably mumble when you talk and look at your feet  
I AM A WOMANNNNNN
March 5, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Why the fuck would you drop any amount of money on a hoodie you're too much of a bitch to rock in public, take your L and put it on the bay for being that dumb
Lol, as an economist, its simple $350>$168, now take your salty frailboi attitude and fall back cause ur madi's is paxie
Is that the motto?

No troll b. I exposed you for being a frail bitch and exposed asapraq for not know whether he/she is in fact a she or a he. I fucks with all the non bums in this thread. You would be saying motto like Drake. You're about as sensitive as him b. Not confident enough to wear what you buy so you ask people on a forum. I think it's obvious you don't get spanish girls. You probably mumble when you talk and look at your feet  

*uses "confidence" cause some other frailboi above u said it*
*Uses same gif 2x in a row*
You in fact are very insecure and write paragraphs to try to hate on whiteboi, but my full blooded european decent hasnt failed me in 5,000 years so it wont nowcool
March 5, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Is that the motto?

I AM A WOMANNNNNN
You sure? You can't seem to make up your mind.

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 5, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
Anthos

I AM A WOMANNNNNN
Pics or it didnt happen...

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

March 5, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
jjapplesauce

Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared
To pull off a piece like that you have to have confidence, which clearly you don't have. Just sell it.

Who the fuck says, "pickle" ?
Confidence isnt wearing a femae sweatshirt b, fall back

Quit blowin up the page with your lame memes ......also quit sayin fall back. thanks sincerely JJapplesauce.
March 5, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
SHARKlN

March 5, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
asapraq

fuck a gender, post your pick up
March 5, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
Moises Arias

Black on black is for bauces only. good thing you copped white
shits gonna be grail status one day if not already.
-No 2013 item is grail, only 2013 members are grail
-Supreme trying too hard to be high fashion w black on black, that poor mans givenchy wont make it

there is a fine line between being a troll and being annoying and unfunny. You are the latter.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 5, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Is that the motto?

*uses "confidence" cause some other frailboi above u said it*
*Uses same gif 2x in a row*
You in fact are very insecure and write paragraphs to try to hate on whiteboi, but my full blooded european decent hasnt failed me in 5,000 years so it wont now
You lost b face facts. You call me insecure when you post on the internet to get other guys compliments and admiration because you know you wouldn't get it in the real world. It's obvious you have confidence issues. Proof backs it up. Good try take the L for the 3x

March 5, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

-Supreme trying too hard to be high fashion w black on black, that poor mans givenchy wont make it

there is a fine line between being a troll and being annoying and unfunny. You are the later.
Gardner Gang x Hansum we in dizzz cool

March 5, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
teebonilla

http://supremesheriff.bigcartel.com/product/pcl-pullover-sweatshirt

Lol that went quickly
how do you promote your site? 

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 5, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

there is a fine line between being a troll and being annoying and unfunny. You are the later.
Gardner Gang x Hansum we in dizzz 
Aight Im done,
but @Hansum, you lost cause I was simply joking around and you fell right into it!
Its ok tho, u'll get a W one day
March 5, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
Moises Arias

only unhansum niggas hate on #hansum boys during harvest season

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 5, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Gardner Gang x Hansum we in dizzz 
Aight Im done,
but @Hansum, you lost cause I was simply joking around and you fell right into it!
Its ok tho, u'll get a W one day
b you were joking only when you started losing. 

March 5, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

^ Yea im really serious here
"Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared"

March 5, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
bsm1017

holy fuck, you can definitely tell its tuesday on here by adding 3-4 non sense pages onto a forum about "losses" and "pickles"

Él Duderîno

March 5, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
THEBIGNB

If anyone has last years navy floral hoodie in large hit me up.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 5, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

"Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared"

You around women

March 5, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

holy fuck, you can definitely tell its tuesday on here by adding 3-4 non sense pages onto a forum about "losses" and "pickles"
I know I usually don't venture out of the off topic section but I thought I'd come see how the SUPREME half lives.

March 5, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

@Hansum

You around women

March 5, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
jjapplesauce

HTF wants 70 bucks for that generic ass world famous hat.  Not like you can get any color you want on the online shop for 38 still.  
March 5, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
southstar

Ordered a schminx tee and they sent me a hoodie...
Post a pic of the reciept and the hoodie. 
Up.
March 5, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

@Hansum

You around women

I'm done ethering you. Take care simpreme2013whiteboi take care. When you look back on this day years from now think of the glory that you witnessed and let a tear trickle down your eye - HansumBasedFlexDaddy

March 5, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
uncledrew

Capone n Noreaga rockin the original Ralph Lauren Panelled Parka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTUYmowXHs&feature=player_embedded#t=1m47s

I'm telling you that's a classic 90's throwback jacket. 

But instead dudes are getting hyped over a flower hoodie and a bling t- shirt?

Just cuz it says Supreme doesn't mean it's hot. It just means you spent a lot of money to look like a clown.

P.S. For all the dudes that copped the Flower hood for themselves, thats called a "Hate your friends" hoodie. As in, be mad at whatever friend you have that convinced you it was hot. A real friend would have told you to stay far away from that.

March 5, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
smepsu

PCL pullover was restocked, it's heat man
March 5, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

@Hansum

You around women

I'm done ethering you. Take care simpreme2013whiteboi take care. When you look back on this day years from now think of the glory that you witnessed and let a tear trickle down your eye - HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Is that the motto?

March 5, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
SHARKlN

Sharkin level'd up in between seasons

Troll -> God
March 5, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
solotfw

will PCL pocket tee drop tomorrow?
March 5, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
midmost

will PCL pocket tee drop tomorrow?
Tomorrow is Wednesday, so yes!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.