[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:30
No troll b. I exposed you for being a frail bitch and exposed asapraq for not know whether he/she is in fact a she or a he. I fucks with all the non bums in this thread. You would be saying motto like Drake. You're about as sensitive as him b. Not confident enough to wear what you buy so you ask people on a forum. I think it's obvious you don't get spanish girls. You probably mumble when you talk and look at your feet  
I AM A WOMANNNNNN
You sure? You can't seem to make up your mind.

Hansum + Based = Perfection

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:30

2Ps

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:33
To pull off a piece like that you have to have confidence, which clearly you don't have. Just sell it.

Who the fuck says, "pickle" ?
Confidence isnt wearing a femae sweatshirt b, fall back

Quit blowin up the page with your lame memes ......also quit sayin fall back. thanks sincerely JJapplesauce.
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:33
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:34
fuck a gender, post your pick up
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:34
shits gonna be grail status one day if not already.
-No 2013 item is grail, only 2013 members are grail
-Supreme trying too hard to be high fashion w black on black, that poor mans givenchy wont make it
(Invalid img)

there is a fine line between being a troll and being annoying and unfunny. You are the latter.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:35
No troll b. I exposed you for being a frail bitch and exposed asapraq for not know whether he/she is in fact a she or a he. I fucks with all the non bums in this thread. You would be saying motto like Drake. You're about as sensitive as him b. Not confident enough to wear what you buy so you ask people on a forum. I think it's obvious you don't get spanish girls. You probably mumble when you talk and look at your feet  

*uses "confidence" cause some other frailboi above u said it*
*Uses same gif 2x in a row*
You in fact are very insecure and write paragraphs to try to hate on whiteboi, but my full blooded european decent hasnt failed me in 5,000 years so it wont now
You lost b face facts. You call me insecure when you post on the internet to get other guys compliments and admiration because you know you wouldn't get it in the real world. It's obvious you have confidence issues. Proof backs it up. Good try take the L for the 3x

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
-No 2013 item is grail, only 2013 members are grail
-Supreme trying too hard to be high fashion w black on black, that poor mans givenchy wont make it
(Invalid img)

there is a fine line between being a troll and being annoying and unfunny. You are the later.
Gardner Gang x Hansum we in dizzz smokeyface

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:38
how do you promote your site? 

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:39
(Invalid img)

there is a fine line between being a troll and being annoying and unfunny. You are the later.
Gardner Gang x Hansum we in dizzz 
Aight Im done,
but @Hansum, you lost cause I was simply joking around and you fell right into it!
Its ok tho, u'll get a W one day
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:40
only unhansum niggas hate on #hansum boys during harvest season

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:40
(Invalid img)Gardner Gang x Hansum we in dizzz 
Aight Im done,
but @Hansum, you lost cause I was simply joking around and you fell right into it!
Its ok tho, u'll get a W one day
b you were joking only when you started losing. 

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:41
^ Yea im really serious here
"Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared"

http://
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:45
holy fuck, you can definitely tell its tuesday on here by adding 3-4 non sense pages onto a forum about "losses" and "pickles"

Él Duderîno

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:45
If anyone has last years navy floral hoodie in large hit me up.

instagram--- @nb508

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:47
"Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared"

You around women
(Invalid img) 

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:48
holy fuck, you can definitely tell its tuesday on here by adding 3-4 non sense pages onto a forum about "losses" and "pickles"
I know I usually don't venture out of the off topic section but I thought I'd come see how the SUPREME half lives.

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:51
@Hansum

You around women
(Invalid img) 
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:56
HTF wants 70 bucks for that generic ass world famous hat.  Not like you can get any color you want on the online shop for 38 still.  
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:58
Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:59
@Hansum

http://You around women
(Invalid img) 
I'm done ethering you. Take care simpreme2013whiteboi take care. When you look back on this day years from now think of the glory that you witnessed and let a tear trickle down your eye - HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Mar 05, 2013 @ 21:59
Capone n Noreaga rockin the original Ralph Lauren Panelled Parka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTUYmowXHs&feature=player_embedded#t=1m47s

I'm telling you that's a classic 90's throwback jacket. 

But instead dudes are getting hyped over a flower hoodie and a bling t- shirt?

Just cuz it says Supreme doesn't mean it's hot. It just means you spent a lot of money to look like a clown.

P.S. For all the dudes that copped the Flower hood for themselves, thats called a "Hate your friends" hoodie. As in, be mad at whatever friend you have that convinced you it was hot. A real friend would have told you to stay far away from that.

Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:02
PCL pullover was restocked, it's heat man
Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:03
@Hansum

I'm done ethering you. Take care simpreme2013whiteboi take care. When you look back on this day years from now think of the glory that you witnessed and let a tear trickle down your eye - HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Why u keep calling out niqqas like an umpire?
Is that the motto?
All ik is spanish girls luv me so its all good

Stay mad, ur trolling level is level 3
Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:05
Sharkin level'd up in between seasons

Troll -> God
Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:13
will PCL pocket tee drop tomorrow?
Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:18
Tomorrow is Wednesday, so yes!
Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:18
we need london to get back here to clear out all the 2013 downies
Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:22
drops are on thursdays 1st off and no one will know until tomorrow night or thurs. morning check back then

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

Mar 05, 2013 @ 22:40
Wtf. I ordered an ash tray and ring tee and got a black fish tail lmfao.
Today must be my lucky day

It is legal because I wish it.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0