Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 5, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
TXbackpack

I dunno if y'all rooms are badly lit but you can hardly see the front of those black on black jerseys even up close. Glad I went with white
Contrast on your monitor might need adjusting homie, I can see it clearly. It's also intended on being more subtle.

Black on black is by far the best c/w on the Roses Jersey.
ight red is close second then

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

March 5, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared
How about you wear it for yourself and quit seeking the conformation from a bunch of SUPREMEKINGZ on the internet

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 5, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
SilvioDante

anyone else pickin up a pair?
getting atleast 2 color ways.
March 5, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
asapraq

Hey guys im in a pickle, my friends and family dont get the hype on the PCL hoodie they think its feminine but idk i think it breaks necks, any input, any1 wear it in public yet? Im too scared
How about you wear it for yourself and quit seeking the conformation from a bunch of SUPREMEKINGZ on the internet
orrrrr... how bout u send it my way ill let you know what happens 
March 5, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Women should not be allowed on HB you said it yourself.

March 5, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
wee-bey

Anyone interested in a Cadet Varsity Camo in medium? I'm not looking to make any money, doesn't fit so I just want what I paid for it ($223 shipped to Canada) plus shipping to wherever you are located. Thanks

Check your PM's.
March 5, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Pm me your address
@Hansum, im too scared i already said that, cmon b
March 5, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Pm me your address
All you have to do is wear the PCL hoodie and go up to your middle school crush and ask to eat her ass. If she says yes, you know it's the hoodie. If she says no, you're just a frail fuckboy smile

March 5, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Pm me your address
All you have to do is wear the PCL hoodie and go up to your middle school crush and ask to eat her ass. If she says yes, you know it's the hoodie. If she says no, you're just a frail fuckboy 
March 5, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
asapraq

and i stand by that statement 100%
March 5, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Pm me your address
All you have to do is wear the PCL hoodie and go up to your middle school crush and ask to eat her ass. If she says yes, you know it's the hoodie. If she says no, you're just a frail fuckboy 

supreme2013whiteboi

March 5, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

y jah ear den jafeel

March 5, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
asapraq

y jah ear den jafeel
i am mos def not a female. but even if i was, are you intimidated by the opposite sex?
March 5, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
neems

Ordered a schminx tee and they sent me a hoodie...

we out here

March 5, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
squids

Ordered a schminx tee and they sent me a hoodie...
Post a pic of the reciept and the hoodie. 
March 5, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

y jah ear den jafeel
i am mos def not a female. but even if i was, are you intimidated by the opposite sex?
Nah b my favorite thing is eating female ass. 
I think you're not aware of your sexuality though. 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/196589
You clearly state, "i agree and im a female."

teebonilla

2nd order in...the ash tray is bigger than i pictured. and it seems they are being stingy with stickers this season compared to FW

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

supreme2013whiteboi

Wore it out got compliments on it by 2 chink girls wearing supreme hats. But got 1 sus niqqa say i look cute in it lol shouldnt have rocked it in hollyweird.
Thanks for the response bcool
March 5, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
BakeandDestroy

Just a little pickup but im stoked
March 5, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Stackies

Why the fuck would you drop any amount of money on a hoodie you're too much of a bitch to rock in public, take your L and put it on the bay for being that dumb
March 5, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
asapraq

im still figuring it out. preciate the concern, ill let you know as soon as i do.
March 5, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

y jah ear den jafeel
Asapraq took the L on that one. Ether is too strong. Sometimes I flex too hard when I'm exposing hoes. I guess I just don't know my own strength

March 5, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Why the fuck would you drop any amount of money on a hoodie you're too much of a bitch to rock in public, take your L and put it on the bay for being that dumb
Lol, as an economist, its simple $350>$168, now take your salty frailboi attitude and fall back cause ur paddies is maxi
March 5, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

March 5, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Lol, as an economist, its simple $350>$168, now take your salty frailboi attitude and fall back cause ur madi's is paxie
You are super frail b. Don't even go there. 

March 5, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
ez

After seeing photos of the rose jerseys, ive changed my mind bout the white colourway. blacks definitely best 
March 5, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Lol, as an economist, its simple $350>$168, now take your salty frailboi attitude and fall back cause ur madi's is paxie
Why u keep calling out niqqas like an umpire?
Is that the motto?
All ik is spanish girls luv me so its all goodcool

Stay mad, ur trolling level is level 3
March 5, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
falsenaga

To pull off a piece like that you have to have confidence, which clearly you don't have. Just sell it.

Who the fuck says, "pickle" ?
March 5, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

To pull off a piece like that you have to have confidence, which clearly you don't have. Just sell it.

Who the fuck says, "pickle" ?
Confidence isnt wearing a femae sweatshirt b, fall back
March 5, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Why u keep calling out niqqas like an umpire?
Is that the motto?
All ik is spanish girls luv me so its all good

Stay mad, ur trolling level is level 3
No troll b. I exposed you for being a frail bitch and exposed asapraq for not know whether he/she is in fact a she or a he. I fucks with all the non bums in this thread. You would be saying motto like Drake. You're about as sensitive as him b. Not confident enough to wear what you buy so you ask people on a forum. I think it's obvious you don't get spanish girls. You probably mumble when you talk and look at your feet smile 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.