Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 4, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
BasedBlong

My tracking doesn't even work.....
its cause your package hasnt been picked up from the warehouse yet. i swear to god some of you niggas is stupid as fuck

Actually, im sure it's been picked up you dumb cunt. The tracking # Supreme gave was wrong and I emailed them and they gave me the correct one. So who's the dumb fuck now?

Sit down you fucking faggot. Acting like you know shit about the shipping business take off your fuckin mask b

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 4, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
vis

used the meme wrong tho
March 4, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Anthos

does anyone know the Supreme logo font
like what type it is
wingdings
Giddy Up

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1

March 4, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
rezmo.

like what type it is
It's sans serif.

Another bottle in the brain.

March 4, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
King Louis XIV

its cause your package hasnt been picked up from the warehouse yet. i swear to god some of you niggas is stupid as fuck

Actually, im sure it's been picked up you dumb cunt. The tracking # Supreme gave was wrong and I emailed them and they gave me the correct one. So who's the dumb fuck now?

Sit down you fucking faggot. Acting like you know shit about the shipping business take off your fuckin mask b

damn b, dont even know how to use a meme correctly

It is legal because I wish it.

March 4, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
Centropy

like what type it is
It's Futura std Heavy Oblique

http://myfonts.us/td-pPtNhR

It's actually a commercial font so i wont link to a free download as I'm sure the forum doesn't allow sharing of illegal warez.

London proxy service available PM for details

March 4, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
jxmookie

I bet that more than half of the people that are calling the vans ugly are either clenching to their PCL pullover like it's their baby, or they have been drooling on their keyboard while tracking their shipment. You are all hypocrites

You weren't swift enough to cwap a pcl?
Didnt buy PCL pullover, planning to get the shirt and shoes so that would be overkill to have the hoodie

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 4, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
tezzz

I can't remember when the northface supreme sleeping bags came out.  Anyone know?
s/s 11.
Thanks b. Any idea on how much they run for?
well to begin with, you probably wont find one for sale... I haven't seen one for sale in light years
they have one for sale at pb.

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

March 5, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
erwin22

pretty upset with the quality of the t shirts i received today. tag on tussin is hardly attached and the stitching on the bottom is all loose and torn. the bling logo is not centered and the t shirt doesnt fit like the s/s 12 shirts. It's a lot thinner and has a weird fit. the only one i am content with is the gt shirt. 

Hats are on point though. World Famous 5 panel is super nice. Flannel S is perfect fit and quality is close to the wool felt S 5 panels. 

Overall, pretty happy but I've never seen such low quality tees from supreme. Probably going to sell the bling because of how shitty the logo looks.
March 5, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
bsm1017

^what color was your bling tee?? i heard red and white color shirts fit like ass

Él Duderîno

March 5, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
King Louis XIV

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

It is legal because I wish it.

March 5, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
justRo

see this is why we dont talk about tracking and shipping in here
March 5, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Centropy

^what color was your bling tee?? i heard red and white color shirts fit like ass
They're all shit imo, only good quality tees with nice fit at the moment is pocket tees. All the basic tees are.. well, basic.

London proxy service available PM for details

March 5, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
erwin22

navy XL. sleeves are baggy and shit. idk, it just sucks
March 5, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
tezzz

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

March 5, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
goldenguns

them flower vans are mad hurt but when push come to shove a lot of niggas gon be sniping them at 11:00.01 AM

coolin

March 5, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
mrfreeman

How dare they ban my regular account. 
March 5, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Mikeyone4life

Chris Dorner? Is that you?
March 5, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
kiran h

Copping the floral Era's for sure cause I missed out on the PCL hoodie. 

http://www.soundcloud.com/whoiskiran | twitter: @_notkiran | ig: kiranxharrison

March 5, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
erwin22

i know there's no "selling" in this thread. but im pretty sure i dont want my bling shirt. navy Xl washed once. i never feed into "reselling" so ill let it go for retail probably. hmu
March 5, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
88supreme88

What the fuckk is "gorrila warfare"???
March 5, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
yooooo

i know there's no "selling" in this thread. but im pretty sure i dont want my bling shirt. navy Xl washed once. i never feed into "reselling" so ill let it go for retail probably. hmu
If theres no selling, and you know that, why would you still try to sell in the thread?
March 5, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
________

navy XL. sleeves are baggy and shit. idk, it just sucks
is XL your normal shirt size?
March 5, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
teebonilla

5'7" 120lbs sz M *inb4frail*

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 5, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
donadamsky

they couldve looked great or terrible, but i'd like to see what PCL half cabs look like. wouldve been better than the campbells half cabs though

March 5, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
donadamsky

wassup with the porky's on the kitchen counter?

March 5, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
xafriaf

Why is there a shoe on the counter lol?
March 5, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
teebonilla

wassup with the porky's on the kitchen counter?
shhhh

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 5, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
teebonilla

Why is there a shoe on the counter lol?
just got home from the doctors had to switch to my chanclas b/c my foot is hurting too much for shoes

March 5, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
pattshreds

Why is it that 2012 and 2013 members are 90% of this thread? There is a trend forming, either preme or HB is falling off...and fast
join date feb 2013 are you kidding dude
Newer join date > Nov 2012 
Just cause I clicked register on a forum dont mean I havent been a HB for 5 years 
so thats why you post like you think your an 06' member or something..no one cares man 
No1 cares? You responded b, fall back or keep facing L's
becuase im tired of clowns like you. 
Yea the guy w 33 posts and a Nov 2012 j.d. is gonna stop us
WE OUT HERE
bottom line is you're a brand new member, take the abuse from the older members and stop acting cooler than people.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.