[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 28, 2013 @ 23:51:10
japan site still has bling decks.

fat boy need a 10 piece

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 01, 2013 @ 00:01:27
teal bling logo
grey dorothy
navy schminx pullover.
my fucking card was declined several times. by 11:05 black cats tee and all colors of the fucking jersey were sold out.
still happy with my order though. psyched nonetheless 

Fuck yall

March 01, 2013 @ 00:02:30
Ight. Im broke now.

lawx bohgo

March 01, 2013 @ 00:02:34
ya'll are fuckin up if you buy that liberty new era

fairyboy lifestyle might not make it

•••

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 01, 2013 @ 00:08:43
Collab email will most likely be vans nothing to get excited about kids 
idk b im kinda hyped for some pcl authentics
March 01, 2013 @ 00:08:58
Im really curious on what stickers i get haa

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

March 01, 2013 @ 00:09:21
someone sell me a roses football top in white, red or black (preferably black) LARGE
$180 if u want a gold sz L 
lol worst colorway fuck boy
March 01, 2013 @ 00:15:24
Frailsians don't skate 
March 01, 2013 @ 00:19:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
Frailsians don't skate 

hansum is 4ever

March 01, 2013 @ 00:20:16
Lol koston is black...
March 01, 2013 @ 00:21:13
So much for that bullet bottle opener sitting there
Glad I didn't cop it since people are saying theirs is already chipping.
March 01, 2013 @ 00:21:25
Lol koston is black...
lol stop.

hansum is 4ever

March 01, 2013 @ 00:22:51
The swiftness was not with me...Got pulled away at like 11:00 to work on a speech thing, check back on the webstore at 11:05 and everything I wanted was gone..I must train with the monks of swivness more and let nothing distract me.
March 01, 2013 @ 00:24:19
lol @ the pcl. Ill laugh in dudes face whos wearing that shit hahah
March 01, 2013 @ 00:25:35
Frailsians don't skate 

Hsu, Cao, and Daewon, just to name a few.
March 01, 2013 @ 00:26:14
Word, sometimes you gotta pull yourself out of the 'buy every supreme item that's hyped' mindset and think 'If I saw a dude on the street wearing that what would I think?'

March 01, 2013 @ 00:27:55
it's funny how the hype for the jerseys are greater than the PCL now, After the jerseys sold out faster than anybody expected it to be.

well thats how I see it.
I dunno cuh jerseys always sell out instantly. 

Remember the split tank? I was traveling and hit a tunnel like 10 seconds after the drop when I came out the other side, they were sold out 9 ways.
Those were a harder cop than any collab I've ever seen, no lie.
i know they sold out fast but i don't see why people say it was so hard, i was able to cop the red/black on my phone. 
March 01, 2013 @ 00:29:07
Fuck your Shipping Confirmation emails....its all about the UPS Shipping notifications smokeyface

Got 2 of my packages will be here monday (so they say) and the 3rd order has yet to be shipped. Not stressin though since that just has 1 hat and 1 tee

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 01, 2013 @ 00:31:45
Fuck your Shipping Confirmation emails....its all about the UPS Shipping notifications 

Got 2 of my packages will be here monday (so they say) and the 3rd order has yet to be shipped. Not stressin though since that just has 1 hat and 1 tee
Yeah i got tha UPS shippin email! smokeyface

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

March 01, 2013 @ 00:32:37
Fuck your Shipping Confirmation emails....its all about the UPS Shipping notifications 

how long does it typically take you to receive your stuff? mybad for the noob question
March 01, 2013 @ 00:32:52
Frailsians don't skate 

Hsu, Cao, and Daewon, just to name a few.
How u gonna leave out Malto the gawd
March 01, 2013 @ 00:33:32
Word, sometimes you gotta pull yourself out of the 'buy every supreme item that's hyped' mindset and think 'If I saw a dude on the street wearing that what would I think?'
my boy bought the hoodie and shorts. I mean this is the same dude who dyed his hair blond in the midst of this OF hype. I sit back and just think "why am i cool with you"
March 01, 2013 @ 00:34:39
someone sell me a roses football top in white, red or black (preferably black) LARGE
$180 if u want a gold sz L 
lol worst colorway fuck boy
haha hell yeah
March 01, 2013 @ 00:36:52
that worker shirt in blue smokeyface
March 01, 2013 @ 00:36:53
Does anyone know what supreme jacket this is? I have searched the internet for hours and cant find anything.

http://postimage.org/image/kisx77in7/

http://postimage.org/image/csgaukyzb/

http://postimage.org/image/qh8mao4sr/

March 01, 2013 @ 00:38:08

how long does it typically take you to receive your stuff? mybad for the noob question
no problem...it all depends on where you live...i live in OH and i usually get my package on the following mon/tues and wednesday the lastest (if i order on thursday)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x