[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 28, 2013 @ 20:13:05
No offense but how did you miss out?  Those sat for like 5 minutes minimum.  I could have gotten 3 if I wanted to.  
i posted a few pages back. when I pressed on shop it took me to the japan shop. then i went to the regular shop, added pcl and the little scroll bar wasn't showing up. I wasn't thinking at the moment so I didn't think to press view all.
its actually pretty funny, u been posting on this thread like crazy for the upcoming drop...
then u end up clicking to japan site and blowing it lol
I havn't really posted that much. And i was on the us website but for some reason when the shop came online and I pressed shop it redirected me to japans.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 28, 2013 @ 20:13:08
If anyone is selling a bottle opener PM me. Thanks in advance

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 28, 2013 @ 20:14:31
really? not one person could cancel their jersey order. damn
No offense but how did you miss out?  Those sat for like 5 minutes minimum.  I could have gotten 3 if I wanted to.  
i posted a few pages back. when I pressed on shop it took me to the japan shop. then i went to the regular shop, added pcl and the little scroll bar wasn't showing up. I wasn't thinking at the moment so I didn't think to press view all.
Keep your eyes peeled for the ever hopeful restock, otherwise resell shouldn't be too much, you can prolly find one for $200.  I missed out on the TNF over the winter b/c my auto fill was fucked up and by the time I fixed it the Deep Purple was sold out.  My wallet's asshole still hurts from paying the rape resell on that jacket w/ the awkwardly placed pockets.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 28, 2013 @ 20:14:40
anyone else cop the yellow Dorothy tee smokeyface
February 28, 2013 @ 20:17:14
Keep your eyes peeled for the ever hopeful restock, otherwise resell shouldn't be too much, you can prolly find one for $200.
bro I been on that refresh life all day aha. you think they'll restock at all? I honestly don't care what color or size at this point I'll just get it and trade it or sell it and buy one I want with the money. How much longer you think I should keep checking?

February 28, 2013 @ 20:17:35
You didn't even need swiftness for this drop.

I got on at 11:04 on my phone e during work and I still
got the bling tee and the ashtray.
February 28, 2013 @ 20:21:43
DS bred 11 sz 8 for your Medium PCL. pm me
February 28, 2013 @ 20:25:29
Had my card declined on my phone then retried it and still got what I want in under 3 minutes prayed to the gawd on that one 
Same. Also heard of a lot of people on mobiles cards getting declined
February 28, 2013 @ 20:29:24
What y'all really know about dat "refresh life"?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 28, 2013 @ 20:29:27
anyone else cop the yellow Dorothy tee 
ha 4 downvotes. i think the yellow and black dorothys look ill. more stoked for it than the bling logo

and @ knuckles i dont think they'll be a restock for jerseys. highly unlikely
February 28, 2013 @ 20:29:46
Hope everyone got the shit they wanted today, but I just wanted to know people's views on my problem atm, basically champion satin in black or tye dye pullover in black because I'm seriously stuck between the two, I'm siding with the pullover slightly because of practicality but it'll be nice to have some more opinions on what to go for...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 28, 2013 @ 20:32:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone else cop the yellow Dorothy tee 
ha 4 downvotes. i think the yellow and black dorothys look ill. more stoked for it than the bling logo

and @ knuckles i dont think they'll be a restock for jerseys. highly unlikely
yea but don't u feel like there's got to be at least a few people that would have cancelled their orders?

February 28, 2013 @ 20:33:22
Just surf instagram and find one to cancel yourself homie.

They're printing lots of shipping labels, you're letting it slip away
February 28, 2013 @ 20:33:40
DS AJ bred 11 size 12 for cadet camo jacket XL
February 28, 2013 @ 20:34:55
Just surf instagram and find one to cancel yourself homie.

They're printing lots of shipping labels, you're letting it slip away
they dont ask for any confirmation when u cancel it aha?

February 28, 2013 @ 20:38:09
Had my card declined on my phone then retried it and still got what I want in under 3 minutes prayed to the gawd on that one 
Same. Also heard of a lot of people on mobiles cards getting declined
Happened to me I had the jersey and my card info in at 10:59 and it said it couldn't process my order... Never happened to me before so I didn't know what to do and missed out on it but I got everything else I wanted.

سبحان

February 28, 2013 @ 20:38:15
we got some retards over here thinking they got the swiftness cause they were able to cop a bling tee and an ashtray... or other tees. lmao
February 28, 2013 @ 20:38:39
Can you still cancel an order even after you received the confirmation?

we were lucky

February 28, 2013 @ 20:39:20
Can't believe the Felt S 5 panel didn't sell out, only in grey. I figured that everyone was jumping on that hat.
February 28, 2013 @ 20:42:14
how is it that pink is the only color of the schminx hoodie that's sold out on the japan site. wtf
February 28, 2013 @ 20:42:23
Can't believe the Felt S 5 panel didn't sell out, only in grey. I figured that everyone was jumping on that hat.
who wears hats nowadays lol, only 15 year old diamond supply lovers
February 28, 2013 @ 20:43:16
who wears hats nowadays lol, only 15 year old diamond supply lovers
lots of people wear hats? lol
February 28, 2013 @ 20:43:47
im an idiot for missing out on that rose bowl jersey.
February 28, 2013 @ 20:45:08
I got my shipping confirmation before I even got my order confirmation lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 28, 2013 @ 20:51:49
Can you still cancel an order even after you received the confirmation?
Pretty sure you got till you get shipping info.
Can you actually cancel an order if its not yours? Cause I'm forreal about to do it to this dude if you can

February 28, 2013 @ 20:54:13
it's funny how the hype for the jerseys are greater than the PCL now, After the jerseys sold out faster than anybody expected it to be.

well thats how I see it.

hansum is 4ever

February 28, 2013 @ 20:55:15
no shipping yet....but they took my bread.
taps finger on desk
taps finger on desk again
where the fuck is my supreme
still at Supreme
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x