FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 3, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
kendalldf93

anyone know if the schminx hoodies will be restocked?
March 3, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
mrteebonilla

according to Cam Jans bitch ass mods/admins from SS just made a new forum and guess what its called...Sup94 and they also used proboards...like the fuck is that? straight copied my shit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 3, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
iHateDumbHoes

according to Cam Jans bitch ass mods/admins from SS just made a new forum and guess what its called...Sup94 and they also used proboards...like the fuck is that? straight copied my shit
lol your forums right nows been dead af
you need to do something or step it up
but thats just my .02 cents
March 3, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
mrteebonilla

lol your forums right nows been dead af
you need to do something or step it up
but thats just my .02 cents
oh i know havnt been pushin it or anything just saying

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 3, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
GaterWun

HB and SS are just too established, any forum can be great if the community is there

#HansumBoys

March 3, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
PrettyBozo

if i see someone wearing the yellow fishtail, im gonna throw fish at you
March 3, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
japes127

if i see someone wearing the yellow fishtail, im gonna throw fish at you
LOLOLOL

i dont see anyone talking about the ftp crewneck but it got sold out somewhat fast :\ didnt get what i wanted
March 3, 2013 @ 09:33 AM
bostonstrangler

General question here, is the size and measurements for the clothes in the US consistent with the ones in Japan?  Or do they have different fits outside the US?  Apologize in advance for the dumb question.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

March 3, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
BobaTeaFett

@asapraq
#winnipeggangweindis
#lindenwoods
no wayyyy... gc/maples 
small world.
3/3
McPhillips lol

still, Canadian shipping sux
tyndall...wtf are all these peggers doin in here?!
March 3, 2013 @ 10:52 AM
jamesjebbia

how do you guys rock supreme stuff shoe-wise
like what shoes to complete the outfit
fuck nikes/jordans
im thinking something like clarks/palladiums/neutral colored vans
any ideas

and

i can sense downvotes guaranteed but
this was my first online cops
almost taylor swift
but how do the rest of the releases go for the season if any
like what happens to the rest of what was in the s/s13 preview

please go back to w/e you wore before
March 3, 2013 @ 11:15 AM
johnfootpenis

My swiftness and fear of being cart jacked got the best of me Thursday, copped the cadet but forgot to select a size. So I've got a medium cadet in grey coming in the mail Tomorrow. If anyone has an XL cadet they would like to trade doesn't really matter what color at this point, all of them were tough in my opinion, pm me 
March 3, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
dankberrys

restock on sz. M PCL

*edit

all gone now
FUCK! why is my swiftness too fucking slow!?

is it cause i have a life? I MEAN I COULD ORDER IT OFF DUH IPHONE!?

but how do i know these restocks? DO i check every 30 minutes? help me with teh swiftness!!!
March 3, 2013 @ 12:59 PM
Moises Arias

So my projected guess on the Rolex price here guys:

why would rolex or supreme decide to sell a watch under retail price? Most pre-owned rolex go for more than that

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 3, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
howfly

My swiftness and fear of being cart jacked got the best of me Thursday, copped the cadet but forgot to select a size. So I've got a medium cadet in grey coming in the mail Tomorrow. If anyone has an XL cadet they would like to trade doesn't really matter what color at this point, all of them were tough in my opinion, pm me 
take your L and then learn how to pick a size fcknigga

instagram _burri

March 3, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
uncledrew

please go back to w/e you wore before
all i was asking was for suggestions on different sneaks
as i only have vans
its good to diversify nigga
Nike Air Max 90's are always nice as long as you get the right colorway. And I know dudes say that uptowns are played out now but I still think there's nothing more crisp in the spring time than some all whites with the gum bottom. Hi or low.
March 3, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
howfly

holy fuck first posts 

instagram _burri

March 3, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
Knuckles

@rdeluna what part of vegas are u in?
Henderson. But shits even worse over here. Kids' parents are rich so they can afford to buy the True Religions, Diamond, and Obey. Y'all should see what Sadie's is like. 
ight ight. yea I'm from Southern Highlands. I know exactly what u mean by the how everyone wears those brands. Only person I look at that wears Diamond that I don't call a fag is my little brother and the only reason is cuz he's 12

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

March 3, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
uncledrew

Man I used to rock supreme in the late 90's and early 2000's and I just thought it was some cool skater sh#t. Had no idea it blew up like it did until about a week ago. So here's my 2 cents. 

PCL hoodie aint happening. Look every brand has some hits and misses when they drop new stuff. And I respect what Supreme is doing but that hoodie aint flying on nobody. You could send that to some 3rd world country and give it to some kids who had no idea what Supreme is and they'd be like "na I'll just stick to this raggedy T-Shirt." You can't even call it gay because a gay dude would never rock nothing that ugly. They got more style than that. If you actually are gonna wear that just know this, when people are staring at you, it's not cuz you look fresh. 

Anyway by far the most slept on item is the Panelled Parka (in white). Thats a mid 90's throwback to the Polo, Nautica, and Hilfiger jackets. Plus the white one is what I call a 50 year jacket. Cuz you could rock it when your 20 at college or 70 playing golf. Classic spring colors, wear it with some all white Nikes. 

And come on, you think Supreme really wouldn't put a logo on that sh#t.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/jackets/panelled-parka-2
March 3, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
howfly

Man I used to rock supreme in the late 90's and early 2000's and I just thought it was some cool skater sh#t. Had no idea it blew up like it did until about a week ago. So here's my 2 cents. 

PCL hoodie aint happening. Look every brand has some hits and misses when they drop new stuff. And I respect what Supreme is doing but that hoodie aint flying on nobody. You could send that to some 3rd world country and give it to some kids who had no idea what Supreme is and they'd be like "na I'll just stick to this raggedy T-Shirt." You can't even call it gay because a gay dude would never rock nothing that ugly. They got more style than that. If you actually are gonna wear that just know this, when people are staring at you, it's not cuz you look fresh. 

Anyway by far the most slept on item is the Panelled Parka (in white). Thats a mid 90's throwback to the Polo, Nautica, and Hilfiger jackets. Plus the white one is what I call a 50 year jacket. Cuz you could rock it when your 20 at college or 70 playing golf. Classic spring colors, wear it with some all white Nikes. 

And come on, you think Supreme really wouldn't put a logo on that sh#t.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/jackets/panelled-parka-2
cool story bro

instagram _burri

March 3, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
uncledrew

General question here, is the size and measurements for the clothes in the US consistent with the ones in Japan?  Or do they have different fits outside the US?  Apologize in advance for the dumb question.
I don't know if you're talking about just Supreme or cloths in general, but Japanese cloths usually run smaller. Like a size or 2 smaller. So Japan XL= US M/L for the most part.
March 3, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
SHARKlN

Supreme hasn't made stuff in USA for years aside from hats and tees.
March 3, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
Bandwagon

^he aint lyin 
March 3, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
uncledrew

how do you guys rock supreme stuff shoe-wise
like what shoes to complete the outfit
fuck nikes/jordans
im thinking something like clarks/palladiums/neutral colored vans
any ideas

and

i can sense downvotes guaranteed but
this was my first online cops
almost taylor swift
but how do the rest of the releases go for the season if any
like what happens to the rest of what was in the s/s13 preview
Why the hate for Nikes and Jordans? But if you want something different maybe a little more dressy then certain types of chukka boots work. Also like a canvas high top, think Chuck taylors but more dressy. Something like these. (They're jordan brand but dressy). 

http://counterkicks.com/2010/05/jordan-v-2-grown-5-colorways/
March 3, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
mcgotkicks

REALLY? Fuck I didn't know that. Thanks for that.
March 3, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
bostonstrangler

I'm talking about Supreme's clothing.  Only reason I ask is because if you convert the sizing off the Japanese webstore (I'm assuming they use centimeters) they come out slightly smaller than the US sizes.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

March 3, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
TGRITT

Where Is the Supreme JFK buttondown???
March 3, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
uncledrew

I'm talking about Supreme's clothing.  Only reason I ask is because if you convert the sizing off the Japanese webstore (I'm assuming they use centimeters) they come out slightly smaller than the US sizes.
Same sizing, I'm tellin you.
Yeah if you're talking just about Supreme then I assume it's the same sizing. Think about it as just a straight business decision. They don't want to have to make the same pieces in different cuts for each country. Plus Supreme has never really been a brand that try's to cater to anyone. So I can't imagine them making shit smaller just so they can attract more Asian customers. They've never been about that.

Also didn't realize they made stuff outside the US. I guess that $2 a day labor was too good to pass up.
March 3, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
SHARKlN

Really? Where was the Schott Perfecto made this season... I thought Schott made all their jackets in America.... Is that not considered a "high end" piece from this season?
Exactly, Schott made that.
March 3, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Shinji Swagawa

I hear the PCL Vans are out this Thursday?
March 3, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
thirdworlds

I sure hope not. ^

Also, can someone please send an invitation code on SS this way, I'm tired of Hypebeast. More GIFs and arguing than actual Supreme talk.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.