Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 1, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
tmwtg

HB fam, I peeped most of the outerwear at SUPNY.

- Schott jacket has some buttery ass leather. +++cop (no sizes left though)
- Cadet jacket = decent for the price
- Crosses bomber = really thin, definitely a layer piece. I was set on buying this, but no go.
- Utility jacket = really thin as well, almost like a layering shirt. I liked the olive colorway in person.
- Peacoat = the most overlooked piece of this season; thick NyCo cotton, slimmer fit (size up), jacquard lining is a nice detail and front pockets are deep. Piece is so good that I'm considering copping both colorways.
- Checked out the hoodies as well; all of them get a thumbs up from me. I liked the Babylon hoodie in person (sleeping on this).

tldr; get the Schott, Cadet, and Peacoat; skip on the Utility and Bomber, which you can find elsewhere for much cheaper.
I really dont know why people thumb down actually useful information. You just convinced me to grab that peacoat, i was really thinking about it but you cant really tell quality by a couple pics.
Thanks, homie. I'm just trying to help out HB fam; I've worked in the clothing industry, so I can tell which pieces are well done.

The peacoat is dope. I'm on the fence which color to get (it can withstand rain and it would be perfect for early Fall weather too). Definitely swoop in on that before the bomber/utility jackets. The NyCo cotton was really durable. Easy to layer underneath as well (arms may fit slim).

PS - I was ehh on the fishtail, but it's a really nice piece. If it wasn't for the enormous logo on the back, I'd cop as well.
March 1, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
Vici.

damn, i'd love to see some fit pics of the peacoat. seems real nice. 
March 1, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
asaeturn

Why doesn't supreme email me when their stuff drops?! Does this happen to anyone else? By the time I check the website again, all the good stuff is already gone. 
March 1, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
the

Some of the most ridiculous shit sells out while decent pieces stay in stock...
March 1, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
illsteezy

damn, i'd love to see some fit pics of the peacoat. seems real nice. 
Found in the WDYWT thread from past season. Not sure if it's the same measurements or fit though.

@tellmewhentogo Right on for that info on the Peacoat. Been waiting to hear some sort of review on it.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
tmwtg

Thanks, homies.

Hear me out, though. I really wanted to cop the bomber before seeing it in person. But it was too thin and no really subtle details (no interior pockets etc.). If you're more of the type who wants to rock classic pieces with good quality and price point, get the peacoat.

I'll stop by the store tomorrow and cop it in black. I have too much navy outerwear anyway.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Anthos

@tellmewhentogo...what did u think of tha paneled parka quality wise?

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

March 1, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
tmwtg

@tellmewhentogo...what did u think of tha paneled parka quality wise?
Dope piece. Quality is much nicer than I thought (I remembered the old school Nike shit I used to rock when I saw it in preview). Both colorways get a ++ from me, but I give slight edge to the white colorway. The fabric feels like sturdier 60/40 parkas you see from other brands.

PS - Everybody needs to peep the Bedford cords as well. Now that I remember the other stuff I checked out in store, there are some really "under the radar" pieces.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Blurt

Crosses shorts are straightcool
March 1, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Anthos

Yeah I copped black..wonderin why its still sittin bsides price..good lookin tho!

March 1, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
tmwtg

Yeah I copped black..wonderin why its still sittin bsides price..good lookin tho!
Ahhh fack, I should've copped before I wrote the peacoat review. Now there's gonna be none left for me, haha.

All good. This is the shit I do for HB. Thumbs up a nigga, please.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
King Louis XIV

when r tox vogos dropping?

It is legal because I wish it.

March 1, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
hounds

If you copped the PCL hoodie I'm sorry but you will look like an idiot.  You can say to yourself its good looking all you want because it's supreme and it's hyped but you know goddamn well you would never rock something that fruity if it wasn't supreme.  Yeah it can be pulled off nicely but the amount of dudes that are bout to be making fools of themselves..confused . Good luck awkwardly rocking a flower vase tho
March 1, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
thane20

yall fucking up if you buy that cadet varsity
wait why

Bang

March 1, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
thane20

If you copped the PCL hoodie I'm sorry but you will look like an idiot.  You can say to yourself its good looking all you want because it's supreme and it's hyped but you know goddamn well you would never rock something that fruity if it wasn't supreme.  Yeah it can be pulled off nicely but the amount of dudes that are bout to be making fools of themselves.. . Good luck awkwardly rocking a flower vase tho
i'm still gonna get all the ladies with my PCL...cause it different cool ya feel me? 

Bang

March 1, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
veryrareandbased

If things don't sell on the Japan web store you think they make that stock available on the US after awhile?  There are still rose jerseys sitting there
No. Japan folks have a wayyyyy different hype meter b. 

Just last season with the Bengals Jersey, them shits sat in the store for weeks but a couple of colors eventually sold out. And no it never restocked here in America. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 1, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
hounds

If you copped the PCL hoodie I'm sorry but you will look like an idiot.  You can say to yourself its good looking all you want because it's supreme and it's hyped but you know goddamn well you would never rock something that fruity if it wasn't supreme.  Yeah it can be pulled off nicely but the amount of dudes that are bout to be making fools of themselves.. . Good luck awkwardly rocking a flower vase tho
i'm still gonna get all the ladies with my PCL...cause it different  ya feel me? 
If you can pull hoes in it then I congratulate you.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
hounds

Yeah the hoodie was too much for me, not going to be doing much layering during the summer so theres no way really to to turn it down a bit. I grabbed the shorts though, because it will be pretty easy to put together a clean look with them, way less in-your-face than the hoodie IMO.
Well yeah, shorts way different story, those shits are tight.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
Ye'

Looking to trade my PCL hoodie for PCL shorts.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
BasedBlong

pcl shorts are dope, but i cant justify that price for some sweatshorts

Fuck yall

March 1, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
Stackies

Some PCL Sk8 hi's would really be tight
March 1, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
theishman

March 1, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
dmnd97

Lookin forward to those collabscool
March 1, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
BasedBlong

these are chukkas..

Fuck yall

March 1, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
BasedBlong

i cant wait for the basquiat and cdg collabs. that shit is gonna be fire

Fuck yall

March 1, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
fatcatt

March 1, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
vis

might have to skip school for cdg collabo cool
March 1, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
christopher.

I was watching perks of being a wallflower the other day. peep the dude's button up.

seems like a common graphic.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
iHateDumbHoes

im really surprise how long the babylon hoody was up for. really wouldve looked nicer on a shirt tho
March 1, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
Anthos

^Just rock tha leather vest over it n youll b good! Haaa
Edit: talkn bout post before

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.