Thanks, homie. I'm just trying to help out HB fam; I've worked in the clothing industry, so I can tell which pieces are well done.HB fam, I peeped most of the outerwear at SUPNY.I really dont know why people thumb down actually useful information. You just convinced me to grab that peacoat, i was really thinking about it but you cant really tell quality by a couple pics.
- Schott jacket has some buttery ass leather. +++cop (no sizes left though)
- Cadet jacket = decent for the price
- Crosses bomber = really thin, definitely a layer piece. I was set on buying this, but no go.
- Utility jacket = really thin as well, almost like a layering shirt. I liked the olive colorway in person.
- Peacoat = the most overlooked piece of this season; thick NyCo cotton, slimmer fit (size up), jacquard lining is a nice detail and front pockets are deep. Piece is so good that I'm considering copping both colorways.
- Checked out the hoodies as well; all of them get a thumbs up from me. I liked the Babylon hoodie in person (sleeping on this).
tldr; get the Schott, Cadet, and Peacoat; skip on the Utility and Bomber, which you can find elsewhere for much cheaper.
The peacoat is dope. I'm on the fence which color to get (it can withstand rain and it would be perfect for early Fall weather too). Definitely swoop in on that before the bomber/utility jackets. The NyCo cotton was really durable. Easy to layer underneath as well (arms may fit slim).
PS - I was ehh on the fishtail, but it's a really nice piece. If it wasn't for the enormous logo on the back, I'd cop as well.