[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:40
I already regret sleeping on a couple things. You guys really think they're not doing restocks this season?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:40
#floralfam

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:41
paisley needs to come back next fw
Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:48
I wanted this hat too :/
still gone cop tho smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:50
Preme hanes on ebay for $55 smh

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:55
still gone cop tho 
I need that poster, Juelz coming back this year
Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:56
What do you mean wanted?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:58
just look at tyler's ig
you can see what's coming out next drop
Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
still gone cop tho 
I need that poster, Juelz coming back this year
been had the poster

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:59
just look at tyler's ig
you can see what's coming out next drop
na he had D&D weeks before it dropped....

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:00
Nobody fuckin with this seasons Pea Coats? Pssshh guess I'll take one.
nigga i copped. black or blue for you? i went with black... looks like quality is on point and i heard some good things too.
Scooped up the black one too bruh. Totally forgot about it and missed it when I made my order this morning. Lol guess I paid an extra $10 for some stickers. Glad they still have em in stock though.
Maybe cause its summer.

Hootie Hoo

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:04
Rookie question here i know but is the only difference between utility camp amd canvas camp the material??

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:06
Package on its way...be here tmrw ...stoked
how? what state
i live in Philly

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:08
fucking choices
user on here offered me a olive camp for $80
i say deal
im worried that i might be running out of bread for collab
fuck
what do i do
get a job

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:12
First Supreme purchase. Wasn't quick enough to grab the cadet jacket but made out with the parka so I wasn't too salty. Hoping I can pick up one of the champion jackets when they drop.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:14
First Supreme purchase. Wasn't quick enough to grab the cadet jacket but made out with the parka so I wasn't too salty. Hoping I can pick up one of the champion jackets when they drop.
good for you

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:14
Edit: double post
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:17
Man I slept on the bling tees. When do you guys think they'll restock online again?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:17
Edit: triple post
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:18
HB fam, I peeped most of the outerwear at SUPNY.

- Schott jacket has some buttery ass leather. +++cop (no sizes left though)
- Cadet jacket = decent for the price
- Crosses bomber = really thin, definitely a layer piece. I was set on buying this, but no go.
- Utility jacket = really thin as well, almost like a layering shirt. I liked the olive colorway in person.
- Peacoat = the most overlooked piece of this season; thick NyCo cotton, slimmer fit (size up), jacquard lining is a nice detail and front pockets are deep. Piece is so good that I'm considering copping both colorways.
- Checked out the hoodies as well; all of them get a thumbs up from me. I liked the Babylon hoodie in person (sleeping on this).

tldr; get the Schott, Cadet, and Peacoat; skip on the Utility and Bomber, which you can find elsewhere for much cheaper.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:18
wish i pulled the trigger on that fishtail...the yellow is too good...didn't think it would sell out at $298 but i should have known...same goes for the black perfecto...too piff...

at the opposite end of the spectrum, what the actual fuck is good with the schott leather vest...theres no possible way to pull that thing off...i can't imagine they sold a single one except maybe to ASAP rocky 

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:25
Man I slept on the bling tees. When do you guys think they'll restock online again?
they probably won't , check ebay 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:27
Have the questions about email confirmations and shipping confirmations begun?  Supreme has been on point with their confirmations compared to a couple years ago.
Yeah I got mine 5 minutes after ordering and got my shipping notification 3 hours later. Seems way better than before.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:29
these will be mine

do you think these will be as expensive as the PCL shorts? :/

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:30
how much are the schminx coaches jackets supposed to be
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:35
the crosses shorts will probably be $98

anyone notice the hanes shirts went up another $2?  they were $24 in fw'11 i think now theyre $28...

Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:38
HB fam, I peeped most of the outerwear at SUPNY.

- Schott jacket has some buttery ass leather. +++cop (no sizes left though)
- Cadet jacket = decent for the price
- Crosses bomber = really thin, definitely a layer piece. I was set on buying this, but no go.
- Utility jacket = really thin as well, almost like a layering shirt. I liked the olive colorway in person.
- Peacoat = the most overlooked piece of this season; thick NyCo cotton, slimmer fit (size up), jacquard lining is a nice detail and front pockets are deep. Piece is so good that I'm considering copping both colorways.
- Checked out the hoodies as well; all of them get a thumbs up from me. I liked the Babylon hoodie in person (sleeping on this).

tldr; get the Schott, Cadet, and Peacoat; skip on the Utility and Bomber, which you can find elsewhere for much cheaper.
I really dont know why people thumb down actually useful information. You just convinced me to grab that peacoat, i was really thinking about it but you cant really tell quality by a couple pics.
Thanks, homie. I'm just trying to help out HB fam; I've worked in the clothing industry, so I can tell which pieces are well done.

The peacoat is dope. I'm on the fence which color to get (it can withstand rain and it would be perfect for early Fall weather too). Definitely swoop in on that before the bomber/utility jackets. The NyCo cotton was really durable. Easy to layer underneath as well (arms may fit slim).

PS - I was ehh on the fishtail, but it's a really nice piece. If it wasn't for the enormous logo on the back, I'd cop as well.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:45
damn, i'd love to see some fit pics of the peacoat. seems real nice. 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:52
Why doesn't supreme email me when their stuff drops?! Does this happen to anyone else? By the time I check the website again, all the good stuff is already gone. 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:53
Some of the most ridiculous shit sells out while decent pieces stay in stock...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.