HB fam, I peeped most of the outerwear at SUPNY.
- Schott jacket has some buttery ass leather. +++cop (no sizes left though)
- Cadet jacket = decent for the price
- Crosses bomber = really thin, definitely a layer piece. I was set on buying this, but no go.
- Utility jacket = really thin as well, almost like a layering shirt. I liked the olive colorway in person.
- Peacoat = the most overlooked piece of this season; thick NyCo cotton, slimmer fit (size up), jacquard lining is a nice detail and front pockets are deep. Piece is so good that I'm considering copping both colorways.
- Checked out the hoodies as well; all of them get a thumbs up from me. I liked the Babylon hoodie in person (sleeping on this).
tldr; get the Schott, Cadet, and Peacoat; skip on the Utility and Bomber, which you can find elsewhere for much cheaper.