Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 1, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
veryrareandbased

Lol koston is black...
lol stop.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 1, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
yung dusky

The swiftness was not with me...Got pulled away at like 11:00 to work on a speech thing, check back on the webstore at 11:05 and everything I wanted was gone..I must train with the monks of swivness more and let nothing distract me.
March 1, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
.AG23.

lol @ the pcl. Ill laugh in dudes face whos wearing that shit hahah
March 1, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
Wompy

japan site still has bling decks.
Frailsians don't skate 

Hsu, Cao, and Daewon, just to name a few.
March 1, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
yung dusky

Word, sometimes you gotta pull yourself out of the 'buy every supreme item that's hyped' mindset and think 'If I saw a dude on the street wearing that what would I think?'
March 1, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Trespace

it's funny how the hype for the jerseys are greater than the PCL now, After the jerseys sold out faster than anybody expected it to be.

well thats how I see it.
I dunno cuh jerseys always sell out instantly. 

Remember the split tank? I was traveling and hit a tunnel like 10 seconds after the drop when I came out the other side, they were sold out 9 ways.
Those were a harder cop than any collab I've ever seen, no lie.
i know they sold out fast but i don't see why people say it was so hard, i was able to cop the red/black on my phone. 
March 1, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
mrteebonilla

Fuck your Shipping Confirmation emails....its all about the UPS Shipping notifications cool

Got 2 of my packages will be here monday (so they say) and the 3rd order has yet to be shipped. Not stressin though since that just has 1 hat and 1 tee

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 1, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
Anthos

Fuck your Shipping Confirmation emails....its all about the UPS Shipping notifications 

Got 2 of my packages will be here monday (so they say) and the 3rd order has yet to be shipped. Not stressin though since that just has 1 hat and 1 tee
Yeah i got tha UPS shippin email! cool

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1

March 1, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
iHateDumbHoes

Fuck your Shipping Confirmation emails....its all about the UPS Shipping notifications 

how long does it typically take you to receive your stuff? mybad for the noob question
March 1, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
________

japan site still has bling decks.
Frailsians don't skate 

Hsu, Cao, and Daewon, just to name a few.
How u gonna leave out Malto the gawd
March 1, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
.AG23.

Word, sometimes you gotta pull yourself out of the 'buy every supreme item that's hyped' mindset and think 'If I saw a dude on the street wearing that what would I think?'
my boy bought the hoodie and shorts. I mean this is the same dude who dyed his hair blond in the midst of this OF hype. I sit back and just think "why am i cool with you"
March 1, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
odot520

someone sell me a roses football top in white, red or black (preferably black) LARGE
$180 if u want a gold sz L 
lol worst colorway fuck boy
haha hell yeah
March 1, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
thirdworlds

that worker shirt in blue cool
March 1, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
supreme-kid

Does anyone know what supreme jacket this is? I have searched the internet for hours and cant find anything.

http://postimage.org/image/kisx77in7/

http://postimage.org/image/csgaukyzb/

http://postimage.org/image/qh8mao4sr/

March 1, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
mrteebonilla

how long does it typically take you to receive your stuff? mybad for the noob question
no problem...it all depends on where you live...i live in OH and i usually get my package on the following mon/tues and wednesday the lastest (if i order on thursday)

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 1, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
dabdaily

thinkin about coppin that Glass Ashtray... why not?
March 1, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
papes

Can you still cancel an order even after you received the confirmation?
Pretty sure you got till you get shipping info.
Can you actually cancel an order if its not yours? Cause I'm forreal about to do it to this dude if you can
you dont have my order number anyway

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

March 1, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
supreme-kid

piece of shit from Fall shwinter 10
no its not that jacket, looks similar though its a zipper not button
March 1, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
iHateDumbHoes

no problem...it all depends on where you live...i live in OH and i usually get my package on the following mon/tues and wednesday the lastest (if i order on thursday)
right on bro im from cali so im guessin tuesday or wednesday latest. are restocks only on saturdays or random?
March 1, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
Stackies

you'll get it the following Thursday

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

March 1, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
mrteebonilla

right on bro im from cali so im guessin tuesday or wednesday latest. are restocks only on saturdays or random?

woh no cali is later than that..everything ships from NYC im thinkin thurs/friday but maybe someone from cali can clarify that for you

March 1, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
BobaTeaFett

funny, kids came out hard on this thread talking like they know their shit. After the first drop they asking dumbass questions like "when will it ship" and "i didn't get order confirmation". You must be new.
March 1, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
BobaTeaFett

shipping to cali from new york will typically run an entire week. 

If you bought today and live in cali, you'll get it next thursday...or friday (depending on UPS)
March 1, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
sirhc

Copped the bling tee, cat tee, and the schminx tee cool
pretty easy drop to cop tees
March 1, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
dismiss

woh no cali is later than that..everything ships from NYC im thinkin thurs/friday but maybe someone from cali can clarify that for you
I'm in SoCal I usually end up getting my packages in 1 week on the day of the next drop.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 1, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
KillerWhale

being in CA sucks we gotta wait a week from the actual shipment day to get our order
March 1, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
papes

^should be laying around a few pages back

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

March 1, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Dat1Dude562

^ I'm from so cal as well and I usually get my packages on Wednesday. Both of mine are coming on Wednesday again.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 1, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
formulalopez

wow no cali is later than that..everything ships from NYC im thinkin thurs/friday but maybe someone from cali can clarify that for you
Here in Cali I usually get my stuff on Wednesday or thursday the latest.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

March 1, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Gorblata

Just got the black utility since I got the other shit I wanted instore. Fat patch is G!

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.