[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

November 20, 2013 @ 02:57:30 AM
Anyone have any idea what else is dropping besides the North Face collab on Thursday? 
no

Fuck yall

November 20, 2013 @ 02:58:53 AM
Ha hahahaha some dude on insta offered me 65 for a ds black FDL HAHAHA

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

November 20, 2013 @ 03:15:28 AM
gentleman,

there is no such thing as a good piece from supreme anymore,
i have been saying this even before the tnf reveal, supreme is bs now plain and simple
has been for the past 3 seasons, like it or not,
tees, forget about it, the only people i see wearing supreme tees now are young fuckbois
November 20, 2013 @ 03:17:34 AM
November 20, 2013 @ 03:17:37 AM
gentleman,

i have been saying this even before the tnf reveal, supreme is bs now plain and simple
tees, forget about it, the only people i see wearing supreme tees now are young fuckbois
Nahhhhh, as much as we (or at least myself) bash Supreme, there's always a couple gems in each season that are worth picking up

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

November 20, 2013 @ 03:30:10 AM
gentleman,

Nahhhhh, as much as we (or at least myself) bash Supreme, there's always a couple gems in each season that are worth picking up
SupremedaGAWD 
nothingschanged
supremstillwin

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

November 20, 2013 @ 03:47:35 AM
plaid bomber lining

haven't seen a pic yet
ordered mine on the 2nd. still hasn't come....idk what the fuck is going on.....?)
November 20, 2013 @ 03:52:27 AM
so dedicated

Aww what a cutie
November 20, 2013 @ 03:58:23 AM
plaid bomber lining

haven't seen a pic yet
ordered mine on the 2nd. still hasn't come....idk what the fuck is going on.....
the day big sean wore it?

ya dont say
November 20, 2013 @ 04:01:24 AM
plaid bomber lining

haven't seen a pic yet
ordered mine on the 2nd. still hasn't come....idk what the fuck is going on.....

ya dont say
u cant be that stupid...I said I was feelin since before it dropped..go check nigga...plus I was the one who posted the pics of it in lookbook then on sean...fuck outta here wit that shit dog...

has shipping ever took this long for someone else? whats the longest you niggas hadto wait for a piece?
November 20, 2013 @ 04:33:19 AM
plaid bomberordered mine on the 2nd. still hasn't come....idk what the fuck is going on.....

ya dont say
u cant be that stupid...I said I was feelin since before it dropped..go check nigga...plus I was the one who posted the pics of it in lookbook then on sean...fuck outta here wit that shit dog...

has shipping ever took this long for someone else? whats the longest you niggas hadto wait for a piece?
yea i feel it man, i sometimes wonder why i pay 10 bucks for the shipping. They dont ship on the day. Usually 3 business days after. 
November 20, 2013 @ 04:40:52 AM
gentleman,

when are you supreme heads going to get it through your heads that your opinion isnt final. everything is subjective bruh. i actually really like this season. anyway, the only reason alot of you bash supreme now is because the hype is dying and no one is going to care you saved your allowance for a month to buy a hoodie with "almost no design on it".
inb4 *feelings caught

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

November 20, 2013 @ 04:41:26 AM

WHEN

-Caterpillar
November 20, 2013 @ 04:44:20 AM

ya dont say

yea i feel it man, i sometimes wonder why i pay 10 bucks for the shipping. They dont ship on the day. Usually 3 business days after. 
I kno nigga....we both in seattle...email said it was supposed to be here on 12th...according to the shipping label it never shipped only processed for shipping and just the label was created....e-mailed them no response...idk what the fuck is taking so long....shit wasn't even sold out...
November 20, 2013 @ 04:48:17 AM
Welcome to the fw13 west coast shipping system tongueface
November 20, 2013 @ 04:57:58 AM
damn the plaid bomber"s insides looks sweet, I slept too hard 
November 20, 2013 @ 05:08:24 AM
confirmed, no one can dress on this thread
Let's see a fit.
gotchu in the am
November 20, 2013 @ 05:10:03 AM

I kno nigga....we both in seattle...email said it was supposed to be here on 12th...according to the shipping label it never shipped only processed for shipping and just the label was created....e-mailed them no response...idk what the fuck is taking so long....shit wasn't even sold out...
pretty cold how they dont reply to u.
ITS FUKING COLD AS SHIT IN SEATTLE, NIPPLES BE HARD AF SUPREME GIVE HIM HIS DAMN COAT
November 20, 2013 @ 05:14:26 AM
2.5 questions!
* anybody get that Red Bamboo shirt from S/S this season?

* how much were timbs in the past?
* how were the price differences?

IG: Supreme956

November 20, 2013 @ 05:16:53 AM
damn...missed out on the ryan bashing...fuck.
Dude this is y his ego is so inflated cus ppl keep jocking him and making him think he is "relevant" lol
Who jocks him?? He wears the same shit over and over. Not to mention he rocks that weak ass ion short set. Don't pay that herb no mind 
November 20, 2013 @ 05:18:50 AM
Speak for yourself homie. Don't go off what you see in here. It's a few in here that can put shit together. Including me famo
November 20, 2013 @ 05:20:12 AM
Since  not copping tnf. Might grab the fleece just because 
November 20, 2013 @ 05:21:24 AM
plaid bomberordered mine on the 2nd. still hasn't come....idk what the fuck is going on.....

ya dont say

I find your need to prove yourself on the internet every time some pixel calls you out on something hilarious. 
November 20, 2013 @ 05:24:19 AM
2.5 questions!

* anybody get that Red Bamboo shirt from S/S this season?

* how much were timbs in the past?

* how were the price differences?
i counted 3 questions.
smh trying to take advantage of us

-Caterpillar

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 20, 2013 @ 05:51:00 AM
Can you answer those questions I asked?
Yes or No?

November 20, 2013 @ 05:51:26 AM
Got the wrong order from Supreme. Got a bruce lee tee but ordered the long sleeve. Greezy, never got a reply from the email i sent them. Sluffers sluffin while cashin out..
November 20, 2013 @ 05:57:51 AM
Can you answer those questions I asked?

Yes or No?

I was going to answer that, but you just asked two more questions and now my brain hurts. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

November 20, 2013 @ 05:59:37 AM
smh people quicker to give lip than to help someone askin questions. ^

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x