February 28, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
dismiss

@illesteez my bad yo i see what you are saying now...excuse the ignorance 
All good bruh. May the swiftness be with you.
Babylon pullover would have been nice as a t-shirt, having it on the back just looks a bit awkward tho.
Passed on the Last Supper hoodie cuz I thought it looked awkward with the design on the back. Was hoping for a tee release for that, but I think the Babylon hoodie works a lot better with a back design than the Last Supper hoodie did.
I agree it does work better than the LS one but still would have liked to seen both on a tee.  Small box logo on the front of the pullover might have made it a little less awkward as well.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 28, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
getrichactfamous

really? not one person could cancel their jersey order. damn
No offense but how did you miss out?  Those sat for like 5 minutes minimum.  I could have gotten 3 if I wanted to.  
nah, maybe gold sat for 5 minutes...

black and red were gone at 11:01

@getrichactfamous

February 28, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
felodese

If supreme had a collab with Original fake... 😬
February 28, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Knuckles

No offense but how did you miss out?  Those sat for like 5 minutes minimum.  I could have gotten 3 if I wanted to.  
i posted a few pages back. when I pressed on shop it took me to the japan shop. then i went to the regular shop, added pcl and the little scroll bar wasn't showing up. I wasn't thinking at the moment so I didn't think to press view all.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 28, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Hypebeasts highly likely to bit me, try to high five me but I just give em high three's

PCL GANG IN DIS, already saw odd future rocking it
cool
February 28, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
lalala

i posted a few pages back. when I pressed on shop it took me to the japan shop. then i went to the regular shop, added pcl and the little scroll bar wasn't showing up. I wasn't thinking at the moment so I didn't think to press view all.
its actually pretty funny, u been posting on this thread like crazy for the upcoming drop...
then u end up clicking to japan site and blowing it lol

x

February 28, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

LMAO^ this knuckles dude taking L's to the face, that autosave website lyfe wont make it

2/2 order conf, 1/2 shipped
February 28, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
jairoxmalagon

Anyone looking to trade a black jersey in a medium for a red one? Picked one up in red last week since the black sold out in store, tried this morning for a black one and failed. Not looking to throw this on eBay or to rape anyone. Just a trade. Shoot me am email. I never log in. jairoxmalagon@gmail.com
February 28, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Knuckles

its actually pretty funny, u been posting on this thread like crazy for the upcoming drop...
then u end up clicking to japan site and blowing it lol
I havn't really posted that much. And i was on the us website but for some reason when the shop came online and I pressed shop it redirected me to japans.

February 28, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
wormdoes

If anyone is selling a bottle opener PM me. Thanks in advance

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 28, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Keep your eyes peeled for the ever hopeful restock, otherwise resell shouldn't be too much, you can prolly find one for $200.  I missed out on the TNF over the winter b/c my auto fill was fucked up and by the time I fixed it the Deep Purple was sold out.  My wallet's asshole still hurts from paying the rape resell on that jacket w/ the awkwardly placed pockets.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 28, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
________

anyone else cop the yellow Dorothy tee cool
February 28, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Knuckles

Keep your eyes peeled for the ever hopeful restock, otherwise resell shouldn't be too much, you can prolly find one for $200.
bro I been on that refresh life all day aha. you think they'll restock at all? I honestly don't care what color or size at this point I'll just get it and trade it or sell it and buy one I want with the money. How much longer you think I should keep checking?

February 28, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
backlikethat

You didn't even need swiftness for this drop.

I got on at 11:04 on my phone e during work and I still
got the bling tee and the ashtray.
February 28, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
franc0_mi

DS bred 11 sz 8 for your Medium PCL. pm me
February 28, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
reeser

Had my card declined on my phone then retried it and still got what I want in under 3 minutes prayed to the gawd on that one 
Same. Also heard of a lot of people on mobiles cards getting declined
February 28, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Juki

What y'all really know about dat "refresh life"?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

________

anyone else cop the yellow Dorothy tee 
ha 4 downvotes. i think the yellow and black dorothys look ill. more stoked for it than the bling logo

and @ knuckles i dont think they'll be a restock for jerseys. highly unlikely
skerr4

Hope everyone got the shit they wanted today, but I just wanted to know people's views on my problem atm, basically champion satin in black or tye dye pullover in black because I'm seriously stuck between the two, I'm siding with the pullover slightly because of practicality but it'll be nice to have some more opinions on what to go for...
February 28, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
Knuckles

anyone else cop the yellow Dorothy tee 
ha 4 downvotes. i think the yellow and black dorothys look ill. more stoked for it than the bling logo

and @ knuckles i dont think they'll be a restock for jerseys. highly unlikely
yea but don't u feel like there's got to be at least a few people that would have cancelled their orders?

February 28, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
SHARKlN

Just surf instagram and find one to cancel yourself homie.

They're printing lots of shipping labels, you're letting it slip away
February 28, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
e_money

DS AJ bred 11 size 12 for cadet camo jacket XL
February 28, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
Knuckles

Just surf instagram and find one to cancel yourself homie.

They're printing lots of shipping labels, you're letting it slip away
they dont ask for any confirmation when u cancel it aha?

February 28, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
secretsociety

Had my card declined on my phone then retried it and still got what I want in under 3 minutes prayed to the gawd on that one 
Same. Also heard of a lot of people on mobiles cards getting declined
Happened to me I had the jersey and my card info in at 10:59 and it said it couldn't process my order... Never happened to me before so I didn't know what to do and missed out on it but I got everything else I wanted.

سبحان

Vici.

we got some retards over here thinking they got the swiftness cause they were able to cop a bling tee and an ashtray... or other tees. lmao
papes

Can you still cancel an order even after you received the confirmation?
February 28, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Can't believe the Felt S 5 panel didn't sell out, only in grey. I figured that everyone was jumping on that hat.
February 28, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
brightsoles

how is it that pink is the only color of the schminx hoodie that's sold out on the japan site. wtf
February 28, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Can't believe the Felt S 5 panel didn't sell out, only in grey. I figured that everyone was jumping on that hat.
who wears hats nowadays lol, only 15 year old diamond supply lovers
February 28, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
Barbecue Brennon

who wears hats nowadays lol, only 15 year old diamond supply lovers
lots of people wear hats? lol

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.