[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
Been trolling this thread since since F/W 2011. Never thought I'd actually make an account but my annoyance in new members has finally driven me to! This fourm needs a savior! A man with the swiftness of two! A man who cart jacks young Odd Future fans and forces them to pay rape prices on eBay! I am that man! Swifty mother fucking Copperfield!
Nice bite.

This thread already has a savior. Log off
lol at your new name sharkin
I dont think we need a 2013 member from about an hour ago to be our savior.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

there ugly
what did you bought? 
the grammar i see in this thread...
there ugly
what did you bought? 
Correction: What did you buy?
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:47
these will be mine

•••

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:47
hate being broke on a drop even when only want to get a hat. 

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:49
yellow fishtail restocked a while ago in xlarge
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:49
Bullet Bottle Opener
Style: Gold
Price: $24 
GT Tee
Style: Black
Size: Large
Price: $32 
Babylon Pullover
Style: Heather Grey
Size: Large
Price: $120 
cart total: $176
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $186

Congrats to the swift. Babylon hoodie being slept on hard. Glad the PCL hoodie took the attention away. Waiting on them checkered hoodies next.

NOT SWIFT AT ALL shit sat for a few minutes smh babylon still there too
Not saying I was fam. Got the shit I wanted and just saying congrats to those who got there's too.
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:50
@illesteez my bad yo i see what you are saying now...excuse the ignorance 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:51
Babylon pullover would have been nice as a t-shirt, having it on the back just looks a bit awkward tho.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:51
Have the questions about email confirmations and shipping confirmations begun?  Supreme has been on point with their confirmations compared to a couple years ago.
YUP haha what did you scoop today LDRS/How you been? Longtime no see!
Three most wanted items since the preview were the Paneled Parka, PCL hoodie, & the Jersey.  Copped those, the floral shorts and that Burgundy Supreme Team snap.  Skipped all the tees and camps, I have plenty.  You?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:52
what did you bought? 
Correction: What did you buy?
Sorry bro, in Holland they economise on schools....
hate being broke on a drop even when only want to get a hat. 
bro.. if you don't even have $50 of disposable income then the last thing you should be thinking about is a buying hat.

unless you get money from your parents, in that case go do some chores or some shit
Been trolling this thread since since F/W 2011. Never thought I'd actually make an account but my annoyance in new members has finally driven me to! This fourm needs a savior! A man with the swiftness of two! A man who cart jacks young Odd Future fans and forces them to pay rape prices on eBay! I am that man! Swifty mother fucking Copperfield!

That being said. PCL, Red Dorthy Tee, Navy Bling Logo Tee, Black GT Tee, Navy Tussin L/S, White Supreme Cats Tee, Floral Box Logo New Era (White and Navy), Camo s15 5-Panel, Black Silver Plate Stencil 5-Panel, Camo Work Pant, Black Croc Duffle Bag, Bling Logo Deck, Bling Logo iPhone 5 Case and the Supreme Shit Pin! Lets get this mother fucking season started!
GTFO
I'd like to give a standing ovation to everyone that successfully got what they wanted (with the based swiftness). And for those that decided to refresh at 11:01:01 and missed out, eBay.

-PBF
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:53
Brendon Babenzien is the designer for Supreme, right?

Look at what he wears. He's definitely laughing with Jebbia, if anything.

Quote from Brendon Babenzien: "Put what you do above what you wear."

Thats the exact opposite of almost everyone in this thread.
Truth. Exactly why a lot of people act like its a sin to wear Supreme shit to sleep/work out/paint/skate in.
I wear my clothes like they are clothes. I'll sleep or work out in whatever, and I try not to wear too nice of stuff when I paint, but sometimes I say fuck it.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:53
Schminx pullover still going. anybody decided to cop? 
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:55

That being said. PCL, Red Dorthy Tee, Navy Bling Logo Tee, Black GT Tee, Navy Tussin L/S, White Supreme Cats Tee, Floral Box Logo New Era (White and Navy), Camo s15 5-Panel, Black Silver Plate Stencil 5-Panel, Camo Work Pant, Black Croc Duffle Bag, Bling Logo Deck, Bling Logo iPhone 5 Case and the Supreme Shit Pin! Lets get this mother fucking season started!
DIDN'T READ ALL OF IT.
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:56
cawped a olive utility camp and a teal bling tee. smokeyface
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:58
Restock on Rose Jerseysmokeyface
Feb 28, 2013 @ 17:59
^ troll

btw supreme is stepping up the swiftness in email confirmation never had that quick

ig supremecellar

Feb 28, 2013 @ 18:00
red and grey FTP is back. but only in L and XL
^ troll

btw supreme is stepping up the swiftness in email confirmation

Been trolling this page for a minute! Love the hate! Lol knew you'd respond to that Sharkin. One of the few members I respect on some real shit. Your posts have had me laughing for a long time bruh.

Cart jackin' you fools since the beginning of time!

Feb 28, 2013 @ 18:01
Schminx pullover still going. anybody decided to cop? 
Copped the blue.  Favorite hoodie of the season.
Feb 28, 2013 @ 18:03
This is what happens to newbies on the first drop of a season, when they weren't aware of how fast shit sells out.
went back and copped coral oxford, black diamond shirt and the green plaid shirt fuck it.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Brendon Babenzien is the designer for Supreme, right?

Look at what he wears. He's definitely laughing with Jebbia, if anything.

Quote from Brendon Babenzien: "Put what you do above what you wear."

Thats the exact opposite of almost everyone in this thread.
Brendon Babenzien never had the swiftness

ig supremecellar

This is what happens to newbies on the first drop of a season, when they weren't aware of how fast shit sells out.
^ s/s '14 
Feb 28, 2013 @ 18:04
oxford and diamond shirt are dope, the diamond is gonna be a hyped classic a year from now

don't care for the plaid tho

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Feb 28, 2013 @ 18:08
^ s/s '14 

the floral? smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.