December 30, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
lovecomesclose

harassing someone over their join date and or using the word "herb" is cyber bullying 
December 30, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
pipeisforjocks

does the sale start this week?
December 30, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
fyuur

Hoping for a miracle collab tomorrow to end to this season on a good note.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

December 30, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
sebest

harassing someone over their join date and or using the word "herb" is cyber bullying 
December 30, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
itzmejosh

How do the box logo hoodies fit? Could I possible fit a medium when I'm normally a large?
Don't.
Alright. I thought the price was pretty alright and thought I could squeeze lol. Thanks
get xl. i wear a true medium, large fits me perfect.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

December 30, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
Nyc93

anywho, what was everyone's favorite pickups of 2013?

No heavily branded shit.. just low key heat.. guns shirt teal and white, jfk, paisley oxford, navy pindot henley and corduroy button up, tree bark levis, navy roses jersey, work oxford, few l/s pocket tees, freddy krueger thermal, jesus piece.
Only heat imo is the snow white L/S.
No heat at all. Some nice pieces some tacky pieces

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

December 30, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
bananarama

No heavily branded shit.. just low key heat.. guns shirt teal and white, jfk, paisley oxford, navy pindot henley and corduroy button up, tree bark levis, navy roses jersey, work oxford, few l/s pocket tees, freddy krueger thermal, jesus piece.
who cares if its heat as long as its shit he personally digs

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

December 30, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
Nyc93

^ nobody. I'm just saying lol

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

December 30, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
gotenks

December 30, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
gotenks

lmfao. u kids have no heat, but ouch. that hurts coming from the snow box logo dusty ralph jacket wearing dude. haha. u couldn't feel heat in hell bruh.  u ain't saying nothing '13 collection biatch. please show us some heat. or come post it on SS so we can blast you there.
December 30, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
spenc

fuck we don't need you in this forum
December 30, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
xafriaf

Rose jersey and Snow White shirt. cool
December 30, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
earlectric

Any fitpics of the occult shirt?
December 30, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
Squidward

picked up arc logo hoodie at supLA finally, feels great

the guy in front of me spent $900 on like a bunch of pacific button ups and multiple red camo zip ups. wtf 

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

December 30, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
Nyc93

Rose jersey and Snow White shirt. 
Snow White is realy nice 

December 30, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
chads

2014 members inbound lol
Don't start feeling like you're hot shit cuz you joined 7 months earlier, it ain't about a join date, its about not being a fag and contributing to relevant discussion

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 30, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
chads

you guys think the denim coach jackets from this season will be back for the sale?
No

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 30, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
chads

lol the idea of heat is so subjective, granted most people agree on a lot of things but its all opinion and value.

EDIT: I really hope this comment doesn't result in you posting a picture of the shit you "just had sitting on your floor"

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 30, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
flu

the guy in front of me spent $900 on like a bunch of pacific button ups and multiple red camo zip ups. wtf 

do they still have laker colorway

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

December 30, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
dirtyxrabbit

My fave pick ups this year

December 30, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
Squidward

do they still have laker colorway
yes I picked it up in L, gotta ask the guy with the beard he hooks it up

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

December 30, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
Squidward

My fave pick ups this year

love that champion jacket

December 30, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
Squidward

if supreme makes a skate video is it just gonna be like watching pizza face for an hour straight?

December 30, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
ben8cv

sick newport elites fucking hypebeast
December 30, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
skategoat

"listen here kid. I don't hate supreme im just saying it's getting played out. their designs are very uncreative. joping on the foam hype- train? Versace design? everyone wears it now. way way more than a couple years ago. when everyone starts wearing soething that's when shit starts to go downhill. look at the kids wearing supreme today."you have a problem with the hype, the asap fags, yet you feel good about profiting off it? " yea cause making money shouldn't make me feel good. are you fucking retarded?"

@gotenks

I really only logged in because this post really rustled my jimmies, and I don't even visit this website much, just randomly lurking and this pissed me off. Stop acting like you "know whatsup" with all the brands and hot shit. If you really are that fucking creative and original than maybe start your own brand or just fucking shop at a thrift store. If you really think supreme is any different than any other popular clothing brand than you're terribly wrong. Maybe in New York or LA everyone wears Supreme, but here in San Francisco it's still pretty rare to find someone wearing supreme. (albeit a lot more common than it used to be). Over here everyone wears Benny Gold, and it's not nearly as special of a brand as it used to be. Does that make it any better or worse? No, all it really means is that it's doing well and people actually like their shit. Do some research and stop talking out of your ass like you actually know shit about the brand. You can even go back to a Supreme thread from the early days of hypebeast and even then people just complain about the brand "not being like it used to".

What's my point? When you're buying a brand you're surrendering any "originality" or any "uniqueness" because it's a fucking brand, it has a named attached to it. You're buying someone else's shit. You're succumbing to a label. Disagree with me, down vote this, or defend yourself, I don't really care, it just bothers me that the majority of this thread is "supreme fell off brands are gay rabble rabble rabble".

Anyways, 2013 Supreme was somewhat disappointing. I only really got the sports stack hat in blue and the red velvet camp hat, really slept on. What are your guys' thoughts on the Nike ID elephant print (where you can essentially make replicas of the 2002 dunks)? I managed to find the dipset t-shirt and 2006 neighborhood collab at my local thrift store for $30 each. I'm still looking for the supreme x thrasher coaches jacket for a reasonable price in my size. I went to the store in LA and tried to skate the bowl but it was a busy friday afternoon and they wouldn't let us. They told us to come on a less busy day. (no I'm not trying to act "cool", my friend knows someone who works there and lets just say i have family in the skate industry. they actually got to skate the bowl but i didn't go on that road trip).

I still like the brand despite the stupid people who wear it because trends come and go and this has been the case for years. the people who work there are tight and deep down it still has that real skate culture to it (even though it's been very jaded). it just has a NY "fuck you we're better than you" attitude, which is cool to me because i'm from san francisco where everyone is all love and peace and dillydallying. it also goes great with the clothes that i wear.

inb4flames, inb4butthurtness
December 30, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
DELROY

"listen here kid. I don't hate supreme im just saying it's getting played out. their designs are very uncreative. joping on the foam hype- train? Versace design? everyone wears it now. way way more than a couple years ago. when everyone starts wearing soething that's when shit starts to go downhill. look at the kids wearing supreme today."you have a problem with the hype, the asap fags, yet you feel good about profiting off it? " yea cause making money shouldn't make me feel good. are you fucking retarded?"

@gotenks

I really only logged in because this post really rustled my jimmies, and I don't even visit this website much, just randomly lurking and this pissed me off. Stop acting like you "know whatsup" with all the brands and hot shit. If you really are that fucking creative and original than maybe start your own brand or just fucking shop at a thrift store. If you really think supreme is any different than any other popular clothing brand than you're terribly wrong. Maybe in New York or LA everyone wears Supreme, but here in San Francisco it's still pretty rare to find someone wearing supreme. (albeit a lot more common than it used to be). Over here everyone wears Benny Gold, and it's not nearly as special of a brand as it used to be. Does that make it any better or worse? No, all it really means is that it's doing well and people actually like their shit. Do some research and stop talking out of your ass like you actually know shit about the brand. You can even go back to a Supreme thread from the early days of hypebeast and even then people just complain about the brand "not being like it used to".

What's my point? When you're buying a brand you're surrendering any "originality" or any "uniqueness" because it's a fucking brand, it has a named attached to it. You're buying someone else's shit. You're succumbing to a label. Disagree with me, down vote this, or defend yourself, I don't really care, it just bothers me that the majority of this thread is "supreme fell off brands are gay rabble rabble rabble".

Anyways, 2013 Supreme was somewhat disappointing. I only really got the sports stack hat in blue and the red velvet camp hat, really slept on. What are your guys' thoughts on the Nike ID elephant print (where you can essentially make replicas of the 2002 dunks)? I managed to find the dipset t-shirt and 2006 neighborhood collab at my local thrift store for $30 each. I'm still looking for the supreme x thrasher coaches jacket for a reasonable price in my size. I went to the store in LA and tried to skate the bowl but it was a busy friday afternoon and they wouldn't let us. They told us to come on a less busy day. (no I'm not trying to act "cool", my friend knows someone who works there and lets just say i have family in the skate industry. they actually got to skate the bowl but i didn't go on that road trip).

I still like the brand despite the stupid people who wear it because trends come and go and this has been the case for years. the people who work there are tight and deep down it still has that real skate culture to it (even though it's been very jaded). it just has a NY "fuck you we're better than you" attitude, which is cool to me because i'm from san francisco where everyone is all love and peace and dillydallying. it also goes great with the clothes that i wear.

inb4flames, inb4butthurtness

Copyright 2014

December 30, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
mikuhatsune

glad somebody put that nigga gotenks on blast, his fucking gifs played out b. 
December 30, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
tezzz

just had a grand slam  cool

fat boy need a 10 piece

December 30, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
FunkNasty

Zippo's back up in the shop if anyone didn't get it first time around. 
December 30, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
Chuck E

Legit check please, I bought that from Crashstreet which has goodwill

from hypebeast as well as others famous forums, however many said that

the zip up I received is fake, I know I shouldnt post on here but I really need to know the answer as soon as possible, thanks!

real...had a gray one i bought from chrisvasilik on SS last year. from somewhere between 2003-2008. i want to say 2007

Edit: Mine was Made In Canada though.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.