Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 28, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
fyuur

Man pardon me if I ever came off as a dick on this thread over join dates 

niggas on SS cry so hard over that shit lol, smh I'll never do that again.
circle jerkin' each other and crying to Chris every second smh 

#HBInDis 
whiteboy saying nigga quoting ye...oh ohh..we got a fuccboi.

I only use SS for market place. If your an "OG" on any thread your a no-life talentless loser. that redwall kid is a herb. honestly all you kids are living that internet-fake life. You ramble about complete bullshit. and pickup the ugliest pieces. even when you manage to pickup decent pieces you still make them look like shit. looking at these pics is embarrassing. and all of you spend way too much time on here. do you not have anything else to do? if it aint new news or about something relevant shut the fuck up.
info on tough guy

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

December 28, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
skiliedsin

anybody know how to make the spots on the cdg collabs whiter? the white gets dirty fast
December 28, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
tezzz

quality on headband... the fuck is this, supreme?
wtf you expect from a head band that stretches 

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

December 28, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
rvhijack

kewl haha
December 28, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
Allahu Jackbar

hey gotenks

so a seal walks into a club

December 28, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
schminx

Ay did yours have a lil' tear or did my big ass head do that? Regardless I emailed them asking for a replacement.

How does that work for those that have emailed Supreme regarding faulty products...?
December 28, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
xafriaf

Just posted it on SS (if you happen to be on there). If they have a replacement they'll send you a new one, but if not they'll give you webshop credit. But you have to ship the faulty item back of course @Schminx
December 28, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
SHARKlN

Schminx, quit trolling.

There's no person in this world gay enough to want that headband..
December 28, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
kiesing

Ay did yours have a lil' tear or did my big ass head do that? Regardless I emailed them asking for a replacement.

How does that work for those that have emailed Supreme regarding faulty products...?
Nah, no tear on mine. But it looks and feels like someone with a huge dome at supreme tried it on then just sent it to me. shits so stretched out.
December 28, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
clout

#HBInDis 

I only use SS for market place. If your an "OG" on any thread your a no-life talentless loser. that redwall kid is a herb. honestly all you kids are living that internet-fake life. You ramble about complete bullshit. and pickup the ugliest pieces. even when you manage to pickup decent pieces you still make them look like shit. looking at these pics is embarrassing. and all of you spend way too much time on here. do you not have anything else to do? if it aint new news or about something relevant shut the fuck up.

Just leave HB wigger, nobody likes you.
December 28, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Dat1Dude562

Nah, no tear on mine. But it looks and feels like someone with a huge dome at supreme tried it on then just sent it to me. shits so stretched out.
Maybe you got the one ASAP wore?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 28, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
gotenks

Schminx, quit trolling.

the fact that you think that's me is offensive dutty. everytime I log on here I see there always new posts. I come on this thread thinking maybe some new info. but it's just a bunch of herbs and newbies talking about accessories. the fact that you bought that headband is ridiculous to begin with. bet you would never pick one up without that supreme logo. this must be your first season huh kid? I swear you kids must have no friends and get no pussy. box logos don't make you cool and they def don't get you laid. now log off all of you herbs and go do something else then spending your useless life on this thread until you find out some useful info to share.
December 28, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
xafriaf

The season recently ended. You can't expect too much info to be flowing around
December 28, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
fuckilovecola

Schminx, quit trolling.

the fact that you think that's me is offensive dutty. everytime I log on here I see there always new posts. I come on this thread thinking maybe some new info. but it's just a bunch of herbs and newbies talking about accessories. the fact that you bought that headband is ridiculous to begin with. bet you would never pick one up without that supreme logo. this must be your first season huh kid? I swear you kids must have no friends and get no pussy. box logos don't make you cool and they def don't get you laid. now log off all of you herbs and go do something else then spending your useless life on this thread until you find out some useful info to share.
> herbs
> Post: 68Join Date: Dec 2013
December 28, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
KiddCoast

#HBInDis 

"Internet fake life" coming from someone adopting an internet persona as an anime character

Twitter: @KiddCoast

December 28, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Yeung Chi Ho

Legit check please, I bought that from Crashstreet which has goodwill
from hypebeast as well as others famous forums, however many said that
the zip up I received is fake, I know I shouldnt post on here but I really need to know the answer as soon as possible, thanks!

December 28, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
clout

Schminx, quit trolling.

ur really shitty at making alts, allday.
December 28, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
Enray

anybody know how to make the spots on the cdg collabs whiter? the white gets dirty fast
wash it
December 28, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
gotenks

#HBInDis 

"Internet fake life" coming from someone adopting an internet persona as an anime character
adopted a persona? I don't really think i'm gotenks kid. or would you rather me be the white kids on here with their kanye avatars and kuntakinte usernames saying "nigga" arguing about supreme accessories? lol you fuccbois amaze me. nobody cares about your ugly s/s 13 and f/w 13' shit. or the quality of accessories. it's supreme not fucking margiela or balenciaga. the quality is complete shit. what the fuck do you guys expect? don't even bother to respond to this btw. I won't read it or give a fuck. unless you say something interesting or useful.
December 28, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
chief

the zip up I received is fake, I know I shouldnt post on here but I really need to know the answer as soon as possible, thanks!

anything that is old as fuck, such as this piece is 99.9% of the time going to be legit. china didn't start replicating supreme until like 2012

•••

December 28, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
Yeung Chi Ho

anything that is old as fuck, such as this piece is 99.9% of the time going to be legit. china didn't start replicating supreme until like 2012
Thanks for your reply first, my biggest concern now is that, one of my friends got the same zip up as well but his is made in Canada, isn't the same product produced in the same place?
December 28, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
chief

oh I didn't even look at the tag. yeah yours is probably a fake, sorry

•••

December 28, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
Yeung Chi Ho

oh I didn't even look at the tag. yeah yours is probably a fake, sorry
But isn't Crashstreet a site that sells legit products? I am really confused now..
December 28, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
KiddCoast

#HBInDis 

adopted a persona? I don't really think i'm gotenks kid. or would you rather me be the white kids on here with their kanye avatars and kuntakinte usernames saying "nigga" arguing about supreme accessories? lol you fuccbois amaze me. nobody cares about your ugly s/s 13 and f/w 13' shit. or the quality of accessories. it's supreme not fucking margiela or balenciaga. the quality is complete shit. what the fuck do you guys expect? don't even bother to respond to this btw. I won't read it or give a fuck. unless you say something interesting or useful.
go do some pushups my pal

Twitter: @KiddCoast

December 28, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
tezzz

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

December 28, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
ben8cv

when do camps drop?
December 28, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
fuckilovecola

#HBInDis 

why even show your insecurity and look stupid. just enjoy the thread or get off it
December 28, 2013 @ 10:55 AM
rhythmz

Thanks for your reply first, my biggest concern now is that, one of my friends got the same zip up as well but his is made in Canada, isn't the same product produced in the same place?
this is a real piece. crashstreet is 100% legit and has alot of older pieces. plot twist though... your friend has a fake hoodie.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

December 28, 2013 @ 12:27 PM
waffle999

a fit pic of headband ?
December 28, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
dpu16

good luck to everyone getting breds. shits not like Supreme at all smh

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.